Best Buy Ad 2/11-2/17

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 9 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Kingdom Come: Deliverance $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Monster Energy Supercross: The Official Videogame $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: South Park: The Stick of Truth $19.99
  • :3ds: Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology $39.99
  • :switch: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap $39.99
  • :switch: Overcooked Special Edition $39.99
  • :switch: The Longest Five Minutes $39.99
  • :switch: Portal Knights $29.99
  • :switch: Bayonetta $59.99 (Available Friday)
Everything Else:

• Nintendo New 3DS XL Black $174.99 Save $25
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller and a Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 months of Xbox Live with the purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • PDP Official Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 $24.99 Save $5
  • PDP Talon Media Remote for Xbox One $14.99 Save $5
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR Headset $59.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Wonder $19.99 Save $3
  • Wonder 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Roman J. Israel, Esq. $22.99 Save $2
  • Hell or High Water 4K $17.99
  • Blade of the Immortal Only @ BB Steelbook $17.99
  • Brotherhood of the Blades II: The Infernal Battlefield $17.99
  • The Deuce: Season One $39.99
  • Doctor Who: Twice Upon a Time $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Picking up Bayoneta 2 and Secret of Mana Remake this weekend. Kingdom Come looks interesting, but I really want to see some impressions on it before I pick it up. 

Anyone think LA Noire for PS4 will hit the 19.99/15.99 level soon? Or will 23.99 be the cheapest since it's a Rockstar game?
I have to imagine it'll be dirt cheap if not free for PS Plus. And don't forget Max Payne is Rockstar and 3 went on sale for like $10 multiple times during ps3's lifespan.

I'd wait, it'll hit $20 soon. It's been on sale several times already that they will eventually give it a deeper discount. I feel like all remasters hit $20 relatively quickly.

I have to imagine it'll be dirt cheap if not free for PS Plus. And don't forget Max Payne is Rockstar and 3 went on sale for like $10 multiple times during ps3's lifespan.
Thanks for the input fellas! I'll wait until LA Noire is slightly cheaper.

Strange how BB would have a sale on the n3DS XL Black, when they went OOS for shipping a bit ago (within the last two months) and had already been scarce in-store leading up to BB's same Dec. sale. Was also OOS at most, if not, all competitors (for a while?) leading up to that Dec. sale. In any case, when I checked yesterday, the Black product page was available and the Galaxy Style wasn't on sale. Checked again since and Black is unavailable, but Galaxy Style is on sale.

n3DS XL Black: bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-black/2306021.p?skuId=2306021

n3DS XL Galaxy Style: bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-galaxy-style-new-nintendo-3ds-xl/5588518.p?skuId=5588518

Anyone still looking for the Special Edition of Shadow of the Colossus? There's a few here on base at the BX.
Yeah I am. I was actually hoping that BB would get more in so I could use GCU but starting to think that’s out of the question anymore. Might try GS but that’s a last resort.

Strange how BB would have a sale on the n3DS XL Black, when they went OOS for shipping a bit ago (within the last two months) and had already been scarce in-store leading up to BB's same Dec. sale. Was also OOS at most, if not, all competitors (for a while?) leading up to that Dec. sale. In any case, when I checked yesterday, the Black product page was available and the Galaxy Style wasn't on sale. Checked again since and Black is unavailable, but Galaxy Style is on sale.

n3DS XL Black: bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-black/2306021.p?skuId=2306021

n3DS XL Galaxy Style: bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-new-galaxy-style-new-nintendo-3ds-xl/5588518.p?skuId=5588518
It was probably Nintendo that told them to put that one on sale. They like to put things on sale even if they are scarce for whatever reason. That and wanting us to put a game in 3 different locations in the store when there are only 1 or 2 in stock...

Does anyone remember the holiday extended return policy date for elite plus? I remember it being around this time but can't remember if it's the 14th or 15th.

Does anyone know if I buy the digital copy of kingdom come will I still have to download the patch they have for it??

No matter how many times you post the link, those are vanillas, the SE is sold out.  

bN2HiOu.jpg

bread's done
Back