Best Buy Ad 2/18-2/24

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :xb1: :ps4: Metal Gear Survive $39.99 + Free $10 Best Buy E-Gift Card (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet $59.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Star Wars Battlefront II $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Destiny 2 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Middle Earth: Shadow of War $39.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $34.99 Save $25
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch:  FIFA 18 $29.99 Save $30
  • :ps4: Nier: Automata $29.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Xbox One S 1TB PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Bundle $299.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • Xbox One X 1TB Console $499.99
    Free PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with purchase of an Xbox One X Console

[*]Save $50 on select Xbox One S Consoles
[*]Save $10 on select Xbox One X Controllers
[*]Save $10 on an Xbox One Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
[*]Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
[*]Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
[*]Xbox Live 3 Month Subscription with PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Beanie $24.99
[*]Xbox One Wireless Controller - Sea of Thieves Limited Edition $74.99
[*]Power A Dual-Charging Station for Xbox One $24.99 Save $5
[*]Save $100 on PlayStation VR
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Daddy's Home 2 $19.99 Save $8
  • Daddy's Home 2 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • The Florida Project $19.99
  • Mom and Dad $14.99 Save $3
  • The Star $22.99 Save $2
  • Dragon Ball Super: Part Three $29.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Free PUBG with new XBOX One X might be too good to pass up. Curious if it's a physical copy of the game or a download code.

Still don't have 4K tv yet but can't see too many other good bundles/discounts coming for the console for awhile.
Someone hinted that Gamestop maybe be giving PUBG, $50 GC, and another free game up to $60 with XBOX 1X this coming week. You can do better than just free PUBG considering BB was giving free 3 month Live, controller, and $60 game two weeks ago when I picked mine up.

Got a no go via chat for the free PUBG code for my prior Xbox One X purchase I was told to go back to store and do a return/rebuy. Don’t want risk trying to combine the free controller, 3 months of live and this promo during a return/rebuy situation.

I ended up calling the Elite phone number and no go there either I did get a $10 gift card out of it though.

It's crazy that the doom psvr is $100 more despite not coming with the controllers (the $50 more Skyrim bundle does, saving you $50 vs. buying them separately) and doom itself costing $20 now while Gran Turismo is still a $60 game.

Got a no go via chat for the free PUBG code for my prior Xbox One X purchase I was told to go back to store and do a return/rebuy. Don’t want risk trying to combine the free controller, 3 months of live and this promo during a return/rebuy situation.

I ended up calling the Elite phone number and no go there either I did get a $10 gift card out of it though.
Yeah it's because in the policy it says they don't price match bundles at all so it's super ymmv from manager to manager at my store. Especially if you have bundled discounts like you said they don't want you to double dip promos.

I’ve still never played Overwatch. Is it still worth buying? $30 seams like a good price.
Free weekend going on right now, at least on Xbox. Not due if Sony does those. It's really good, very fun, but I haven't played other than Halloween for quite some time.

Is Metal Gear Survive that bad? The only negative thing I keep hearing is that it isn't a true Metal Gear game, but is it fun or just utter garbage? 

With GCU and a $10 e-gift card it may be worth picking up. 

Should I grab the Skyrim Psvr bundle? Never played Skyrim or psvr. Been wanting it for RE7....kinda tossed up between getting the psvr this week or an Apple Watch.

Should I grab the Skyrim Psvr bundle? Never played Skyrim or psvr. Been wanting it for RE7....kinda tossed up between getting the psvr this week or an Apple Watch.
If you are torn between an Apple Watch and PSVR. I recommend the PSVR over the watch for sure, Apple will just release a better watch later this year. Granted the PSVR already has a slightly better model (you probably won't get that model with the bundle) it's not a massive leap forward from the launch PSVR model.

As someone who has a smartwatch and PSVR. I get more enjoyment out of VR than I do the smartwatch, which is primarily used to tell the time, and nothing more. Skyrim in VR isn't perfect either, but it's undeniably cool and a highlight for VR, it's as advertised and is the full Skyrim game with all the expansions in VR and it is just as cool as it sounds. RE 7 in VR is also a terrifying experience and the first moment I had with VR that made me really feel like I was in a different reality.

did you try the beta? i believe the 2nd beta just ended today. i played both beta and had fun, was pretty addicting grinding for rng loot in coop horde mode. the single player mode should be interesting with a bigger focus on survival and building your base.
I missed out on the Beta, but I will probably just hold off on picking it up and wait for a sale. My backlog is so out of control and I just picked up like 10 games in the last couple of weeks so I need to take a bit of a break on my gaming purchases before my wife kills me haha.

If you are torn between an Apple Watch and PSVR. I recommend the PSVR over the watch for sure, Apple will just release a better watch later this year. Granted the PSVR already has a slightly better model (you probably won't get that model with the bundle) it's not a massive leap forward from the launch PSVR model.

As someone who has a smartwatch and PSVR. I get more enjoyment out of VR than I do the smartwatch, which is primarily used to tell the time, and nothing more. Skyrim in VR isn't perfect either, but it's undeniably cool and a highlight for VR, it's as advertised and is the full Skyrim game with all the expansions in VR and it is just as cool as it sounds. RE 7 in VR is also a terrifying experience and the first moment I had with VR that made me really feel like I was in a different reality.

The Skyrim vr bundle has the updated headset. I actually upgraded to it last month. It was worth it for me because I wanted the hdr pass through on the new processor box.

The Skyrim vr bundle has the updated headset. I actually upgraded to it last month. It was worth it for me because I wanted the hdr pass through on the new processor box.
Nice, yeah forgot about the HDR pass through, that would be a huge plus. I don't have HDR on my 4K set though, looking to buy a new TV this Summer with HDR though. I'll likely pick up an Xbox One X around the same time.

Nice, yeah forgot about the HDR pass through, that would be a huge plus. I don't have HDR on my 4K set though, looking to buy a new TV this Summer with HDR though. I'll likely pick up an Xbox One X around the same time.
That’s what I ended up doing. I got the Sony 900e and soon afterwards bought the X. Recently I’ve been enjoying AC Origins on my ps4pro. I’m really excited for Sea of Theives. Just got that gorgeous limit edition controller today.

Someone hinted that Gamestop maybe be giving PUBG, $50 GC, and another free game up to $60 with XBOX 1X this coming week. You can do better than just free PUBG considering BB was giving free 3 month Live, controller, and $60 game two weeks ago when I picked mine up.
Thanks for the info. I only recently started gearing up for a XBOX One X purchase so I guess I missed previous promotions.

That’s what I ended up doing. I got the Sony 900e and soon afterwards bought the X. Recently I’ve been enjoying AC Origins on my ps4pro. I’m really excited for Sea of Theives. Just got that gorgeous limit edition controller today.
I am very tempted to pick up that controller, it's super nice. Wish Sony would make controllers like Microsoft, they always kill it with these Limited Edition controllers and I personally prefer the Xbox One controller to the PS4s.

Free weekend going on right now, at least on Xbox. Not due if Sony does those. It's really good, very fun, but I haven't played other than Halloween for quite some time.
Thanks. I played the last little bit of the free weekend and really liked it. I picked it up last night.

Ups delivered my copy of Survive with no code or $10.

Both should be emailed. Waiting game now.

$20 gcu skyrim dragonborn bundle. Got it in store and the blonde at the counter showered me with attention. It was a nice day. Tonight will be a nice fap.

$20 gcu skyrim dragonborn bundle. Got it in store and the blonde at the counter showered me with attention. It was a nice day. Tonight will be a nice fap.
"Perfect Day" music playing in the background....wish I could like this 10 times!

I also picked this up but no blondes or faps

Didn't see anyone else mention it, but I just ordered Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition that includes both Infinite Warfare and the Modern Warfare 2 Remaster for $23.99 with GCU. It was cheaper than Modern Warfare 2 Remastered by itself. I'm not a big CoD fan, but I've heard that Infinite Warfare has a good campaign so I figured for this price why not. 

Didn't see anyone else mention it, but I just ordered Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition that includes both Infinite Warfare and the Modern Warfare 2 Remaster for $23.99 with GCU. It was cheaper than Modern Warfare 2 Remastered by itself. I'm not a big CoD fan, but I've heard that Infinite Warfare has a good campaign so I figured for this price why not.
we know you just bought it for the socks

Isn't that obvious! I heard those socks are discontinued and will be very rare in a few years. Not sure I will be able to wear socks that could potentially be worth hundreds of dollars.
Thanks for the heads-up! I have been holding out on this for eons. Going to pick up my Call of Socks in about an hour.

bread's done
Back