• :ps4: Paranormal Activity $14.99 Save $5
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • Insignia Joy-Con Charging Station $19.99 Save $5
  • Get a $50 Best Buy Gift Card with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S Consoles
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One S Controllers
  • Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $100 on PlayStation VR
  • Save $50 on a PlayStation 4 Pro Console with purchase of PlayStation VR
  • Afterglow AG 6 Wired Gaming Headset for Xbox One $44.99 Save $5
  • 20% Off A20 Wireless Headsets
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Coco $22.99 Save $2
  • Coco Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Coco 4K $29.99
  • Darkest Hour $19.99 Save $5
  • Murder on the Orient Express $19.99
  • Murder on the Orient Express 4K $24.99
  • Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri $19.99
  • Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri 4K $24.99
  • Straight Outta Compton 4K $19.99
  • Lara Croft Tomb Raider 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $5
  • Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $22.99 Save $5
  • Attack on Titan: Season Two $29.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
Do purchases made with gift cards not count toward my total to get me to elite? I've spent well over $1k so far this year and my total is sitting at just over $400 when I look at my status. 

Do purchases made with gift cards not count toward my total to get me to elite? I've spent well over $1k so far this year and my total is sitting at just over $400 when I look at my status.
Correct.

You get points from buying gift cards from Best Buy, but you don’t get points when using gift cards.

Like other CAGs have pointed out, Injustice 2 may not have a final physical edition since they released a definitive version option at release; not to mention the jig is pretty much up with all of us always saying the same thing every.single.time. a NetherRealm game releases.

I'm going with the vanilla version for $16, but would have had my nuts pushed much harder on the fence if the PS4 Ultimate Edition was still on sale for $32. The Turtles are mighty tempting, but the other DLC is passable for me.

FYI: I'm buying it solely for the single-player story (and a few hours of couch action), I've heard good things...
I’m going to wait & see if other outlets suddenly place the ultimate edition on sale, but the likelihood is uber low. Only MVC infinite seemed to have its deluxe edition go on sale with the regular one.

A gamestop staff member told me they only sell that edition digitally & I think that maybe why I have seen so little of the ultimate edition in physical form.

Thanks for the confirmation. And that stinks. I was hoping I'd make it to elite this month.
It's a shame. It's one thing with preventing double dipping (trades that "buy" the GC and then what you spend with it) but to not get anything from one or the other sucks. The four year warranty on my Beatles turntable didn't even count.

I wonder if they let you pay off BB credit card balances with GCs.

Like someone else said, they don't count. I think there is a problem with the $ spent right now not calculating right. Mine also says a much lower amount than what I've spent but I haven't calculated the exact amount yet. I haven't used gift cards really this year either.

Like other CAGs have pointed out, Injustice 2 may not have a final physical edition since they released a definitive version option at release; not to mention the jig is pretty much up with all of us always saying the same thing every.single.time. a NetherRealm game releases.

I'm going with the vanilla version for $16, but would have had my nuts pushed much harder on the fence if the PS4 Ultimate Edition was still on sale for $32. The Turtles are mighty tempting, but the other DLC is passable for me.

FYI: I'm buying it solely for the single-player story (and a few hours of couch action), I've heard good things...
The ultimate edition isn’t exactly definitive because the darkseid dlc must be purchased separate.

I’m going to wait & see if other outlets suddenly place the ultimate edition on sale, but the likelihood is uber low. Only MVC infinite seemed to have its deluxe edition go on sale with the regular one.

A gamestop staff member told me they only sell that edition digitally & I think that maybe why I have seen so little of the ultimate edition in physical form.
Only reason infinite goes on sale for the deluxe version is because there's so many copies of it still floating around and the game is not doing well at all. As you said earlier only digital copies are at BBY and other retailers. Stores would have very limited stock if they have any left at all. It was a limited edition run for the physical copy of the ultimate edition since it had a steelbook too.

Working at my store I saw one or two restocks of the physical steelbook ultimate editions come in that fist month or so but that was it for injustice the game was flying off the shelves. Meanwhile we have six of those statue bundles for infinite we manager specialed to get half off and nobody is touching them at all. Even after all the sales on infinite after we shipped out all our deluxe copies we just got them all back on truck within a week thats how much they overproduced at least for BBY it seems.

I would like to add that I had success getting the $50 GC added to my prior purchase via chat.
Are you getting a physical card in the mail or an e-giftcard?

My chat rep authorized a $50 giftcard as well, but I don't see anything in my order history to track with.

This is true, but there is still a chance they will release a physical Ultimate/Gold Edition for Injustice 2 in the Summer/Fall. I've already owned the game and played the campaign once, so no rush to pick it up again and if all else fails I am sure it will be on sale for this price or lower again.

My chat rep authorized a $50 giftcard as well, but I don't see anything in my order history to track with.
When I did this a while back they mailed me the GC. No email or update to my receipt.

When I did this a while back they mailed me the GC. No email or update to my receipt.
My chat rep told me I would get a $50 gift card in the mail in 7-10 days. No email or confirmation number though. What if in 2 weeks it doesnt show up? What's stopping someone from going in store and doing a return/rebuy and possibly getting a 2nd $50 gift card?

I see that Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) is in stock and was wondering if anyone knew if its the "Nintendo Selects" version or not?

I’m getting a physical one also should receive it in 7-10 business days. Got no email or confirmation other than I saved the chat session on my computer.

I see that Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) is in stock and was wondering if anyone knew if its the "Nintendo Selects" version or not?
Hit or miss at this point if you are ordering online. The Selects versions are out now and more likely what you'll get. Best to go to the store and see if they have any non-Select copies left.

Hit or miss at this point if you are ordering online. The Selects versions are out now and more likely what you'll get. Best to go to the store and see if they have any non-Select copies left.
Yeah I kind of figured as much. Thanks for the response.

Thanks for everyone talking about the Xb1X gift card. I was able to get a gc for the console I ordered with the free game/controller/3months Live bundle. They told me I’d receive a e-gift card, which I prefer since most of my B.B. shopping is online. I haven’t received anything yet but just got out of the chat.

Question about GCU. Say if I get Farcry 5 Gold would they charge me the tax for the 100 dollar version of the 80 dollar version. Thanks. 

Are you able to buy other gift cards at Best Buy with your Best Buy gift cards?  I know I used to buy Kindle cards there with the BB gift cards, but I never tried any other ones.  Thanks in advance.

Did anyone who ordered either Battlefront II or Injustice 2 get an e-mail notifying of a delay to the order (I selected ship to home rather than the usual in-store pickup)? Both are now sold-out on the website and I can't make any changes to my order.

Are you able to buy other gift cards at Best Buy with your Best Buy gift cards? I know I used to buy Kindle cards there with the BB gift cards, but I never tried any other ones. Thanks in advance.
I know you can buy Disney Gift Cards with BB GC's, not sure about others.

Grabbed that Skyrim deal for $20 with GCU and was only $15 after a $5 RZ coupon. The mask is cheap as shit but the steel is real nice.

Does anyone know how Best Buy handles promotional price matching from amazon?

Amazon has a buy 3 4K blu-rays for $49.99 right now, however you have to add them all to cart and then once you’re at checkout, it takes the pricing down. Will they match that?

Does anyone know how Best Buy handles promotional price matching from amazon?

Amazon has a buy 3 4K blu-rays for $49.99 right now, however you have to add them all to cart and then once you’re at checkout, it takes the pricing down. Will they match that?
They won't match bundle pricing or BOGO pricing

Did anyone who ordered either Battlefront II or Injustice 2 get an e-mail notifying of a delay to the order (I selected ship to home rather than the usual in-store pickup)? Both are now sold-out on the website and I can't make any changes to my order.
I ordered both for ship to home as well and got them yesterday.

At 1:30 I took my X1X I bought on Saturday in to get my free $50 gift card. They had to do a return rebuy to make it work. At 3:30 I noticed a $20 BB reward certificate in my email. I had lost my Elite Plus status and it was auto issued. Now my receipt says im Elite Plus, but my account does not. How impossible is it going to be to price match a bundle / price drop if one happens in the next 45 days?

bread's done
Back