Best Buy Ad 2/4-2/10

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :3ds: Nintendo Selects: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :3ds: Nintendo Selects: Super Mario 3D Land $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :3ds: Nintendo Selects: Ultimate NES Remix $19.99 (Available Monday)
  • :ps4: Shadow Of The Colossus $39.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :switch: Dragon Quest Builders $49.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Origins $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: FIFA 18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Save $10 on select Xbox One Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a Controller and Stereo Headset with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Controller
  • Save 10%-30% on select Gaming collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Batman: Gotham by Gaslight $16.99 Save $3
  • Batman: Gotham by Gaslight Only @ BB Limited Edition Giftset $22.99 Save $2
  • Batman: Gotham by Gaslight 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • A Bad Moms Christmas $19.99 Save $3
  • Day of the Dead: Bloodline $14.99 Save $3
  • Only the Brave $19.99 Save $5
  • Suburbicon $19.99 Save $8
  • Homeland: Season Six $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a couple games from Best Buy that came in slip cases with things such as art books inside, and they came in a bubble mailer and were beat to hell. Not only that, but at least one of the games is loose as often happens with PS4 games. Not sure if I should return them since they're shipping only and it'd probably happen again. I don't care if standard games come in bubble mailers, but putting limited edition sets is a horrible idea.

Last edited:
Limited production means that if consumers agree that the limited thing is sought after, producers can maximize the price. Lower supply and higher demand each contribute to higher prices. And when you have both, you're king.

Cough big pharma cough

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the special edition.

Book is pretty darn small, but supposedly has the full Gotham by Gaslight graphic novel. HC too.

i don't know...steelbook is glossy and has nice artwork..plus cheaper by a few dollars.

only reason I got the giftset is because I never read the original graphic novel, and I wanted it on the cheap side, otherwise I would have gotten the sb

I received a cryptic email with a 5 dollar code from best buy today. It said happy unbirthday or something, whatever that means.

Around the Holiday it was on sale, but it really hasn't been on sale since. It's an amazing game though and I recommend picking it up when you can before it goes out of print.
It went out of print everywhere.

Thankfully, my local Frys had their other store from a nearby city ship it over and held it for me - bought it yesterday, so happy :D

bread's done
Back