Best Buy Ad 3/11-3/17

tyrok

CAGiversary!
New Releases:

• :xb1: :ps4: Devil May Cry HD Collection $29.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Burnout Paradise Remastered $39.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: Kirby Star Allies $59.99 (Available Friday)
  • :switch: Splatoon 2: Starter Edition $59.99 (Available Friday)
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: NBA 2K18 $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Borderlands: The Handsome Collection $14.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Call of Duty WWII $49.99 Save $10
All Lego Games on Sale $19.99 or less:

• Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2
  • Lego City Undercover
  • Lego Worlds
  • The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • Neon Pink/Green Joy-Con $79.99
  • Insignia Joy-Con Charging Station for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Power A Hybrid Cover for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Free Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox Live 3-Month or 6-Month Gold Membership with purchase of an Xbox One Controller
  • 25% Off Select Kirby Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Justice League $24.99 Save $3
  • Justice League Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Justice League 3D $29.99 Save $5
  • Justice League 4K $29.99
  • Justice League 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Shape of Water $19.99 Save $5
  • The Shape of Water 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Call Me By Your Name $19.99 Save $2
  • The Disaster Artist $19.99 Save $3
  • I, Tonya $19.99 Save $8
  • Ferdinand $19.99
  • Ferdinand 4K $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't let me post links, but if you go to any of the individual 4k Dark Knight movies there's a link along the side for "3 Select 4K Movies for $50."

There's actually 3 different 4K promos going on right now.

3 for $50 (search for batman movies)
3 for $45 (search for straight outta Compton)
and $30 (search for life of pi)
Thanks i was able to find em. Going to snag me some batman 4ks.

Does the TCL P-series ever go on sale? Or is the $599 for the 55” the best I’m going to do? I know this set is pretty hot right now.
On the day of the 20% off anything on eBay, they were going for $400 refurbished. It hit slickdeals and they sold out very quick

On the day of the 20% off anything on eBay, they were going for $400 refurbished. It hit slickdeals and they sold out very quick
That sucks. Would have liked to gotten in on that. Though I’m weary of buying something like a TV on eBay.

Had to price match Lego city Xbox one at target. Bugs me that bestbuy starts this sale and has no copies stocked in my state. Target was super hesitant with doing it since they had it for 49.99 and felt it was a big difference, called manager over though and got it.

Picked up Lego Marvel 2 for Switch. Was tempted to get Undercover too, but I already have it on Wii U so figured I'd better not waste my money on double dipping and just put it towards Burnout Paradise on Friday. For $15.99 though, I'll buy just about any Switch game right now.

Really tempted to get Tokyo Mirage Sessions buy with the ridiculous amounts of ports coming to the Switch, I feel like it's only a matter of time.
I hope it does, because it deserves more exposure on a console people actually own, but there are still no Pikmin 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario 3D World, or Wonderful 101 ports either.

Does the TCL P-series ever go on sale? Or is the $599 for the 55” the best I’m going to do? I know this set is pretty hot right now.
No because at $600 that TV is a steal. It's already $200 cheaper than any other comparable TV.

I hope it does, because it deserves more exposure on a console people actually own, but there are still no Pikmin 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario 3D World, or Wonderful 101 ports either.
I would be surprised if we don't get at least one of these games on Switch. I don't think Wonderful 101 will make the trip though since the Gamepad was such a big part of the gameplay.

Switch is all about charging original MSRP or higher on games that have well outlived their sales potential on every other system.

I'm totally in for LEGO Marvel 2 (PS4). $29.99/$23.99GCU would have worked for me, but they went straight from $39.99 to $19.99.
Can you hate them to charge what we will pay? I bought Tropical Freeze for $20 on WiiU but didn't give it the time of day; I'm day one for a $60($48GCU) copy : The game came at a bad time.

I'm not one to dive down the loot box or DLC rabbithole, but the idea of a portable version of games I missed or love? Yea, I'd buy Overwatch a 3rd time for full MSRP for that : The value of what I get is worth that money to me.

I understand the hate but a company is there for money and I haven't found a decent price on Doom Switch since it launched months ago.

Can you hate them to charge what we will pay? I bought Tropical Freeze for $20 on WiiU but didn't give it the time of day; I'm day one for a $60($48GCU) copy : The game came at a bad time.

I'm not one to dive down the loot box or DLC rabbithole, but the idea of a portable version of games I missed or love? Yea, I'd buy Overwatch a 3rd time for full MSRP for that : The value of what I get is worth that money to me.

I understand the hate but a company is there for money and I haven't found a decent price on Doom Switch since it launched months ago.
That part of the reason I am/want to get these switch ports. Portability/ games of the go with some better graphics and added items.
Just think about being able to travel or commute with a full version of red dead redemption(just an example ) would be great.

I'm going to assume the free x1 controller with the purchase of an Xbox One X won't role into next week, correct?

Also, would it be possible to purchase the X1X and then turn around and return the controller for cash or in store credit?

I'm going to assume the free x1 controller with the purchase of an Xbox One X won't role into next week, correct?

Also, would it be possible to purchase the X1X and then turn around and return the controller for cash or in store credit?
It's only good this week and no, returning something free doesn't just turn into free money. ;)

Before the new ad I wanted to point out that Zelda on switch is cheaper then normal (at least in the app /probably online). About 35 with GCU in case anyone still wanted to get it.

Anyone having trouble placing an order online? When i press the place order on my phone nothing is happening and I’m not getting a confirmation number.

bread's done
Back