• Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $16.99
The Bodyguard:

• Blu-ray - $11.99
Eureka: Season 4.5:

• DVD - $19.99
South Park: The Complete Fifteenth Season:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
Check out the Best Buy Ad for March 25 - 31, 2012!
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Available Now:
Hop:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
J. Edgar:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (Movie-Only Edition with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
$4.99 DVD:

• Space Jam Special Edition
  • Barbie: A Fairy Secret
  • Happy Feet
  • The Little Engine That Could
$9.99 Blu-ray:

• Dances with Wolves
  • The Crow (includes Digital Copy)
  • The Rock
  • Trading Places
  • Blow
  • Blood Diamond
  • The Blues Brothers
  • Good Will Hunting (includes Digital Copy)
  • From Dusk Till Dawn 4 Film Collection (From Dusk Till Dawn / From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money / From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter / Full-Tilt Boogie)
$13.99 Blu-ray Combo Pack:

• How to Train Your Dragon (includes DVD)
  • Rango (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Kung Fu Panda (includes DVD)
TV on DVD:
$9.99

• Workaholics: Season 1
  • Jeff Dunham: Controlled Chaos
$12.99

• South Park: Season 1, Season 13, Season 14 (All seasons 1 - 14 available now)
  • Chappelle's Show: Season 1 Uncensored
$14.99

• 30 Rock: Seasons 1 - 3 each
  • Eastbound & Down: Seasons 1 - 2 each
  • V: Season 1
  • Chuck: Seasons 1 - 3 each
  • Futurama: Seasons 1 - 4, Volume 5 each
$18.99

• V: Season 2
  • Chuck: Season 4
  • One Tree Hill: Seasons 1 - 7 each
$19.99

• Camelot: Season 1
  • Futurama: Volume 6
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Seasons 3 - 5 each
  • Spartacus: Season 2
$24.99

• The Walking Dead: Season 1 Special Edition
  • Spartacus: Season 1
  • Burn Notice: Season 4
$29.99

• The Office: Season 7
  • One Tree Hill: Season 8
Wrath of the Titans Bonus Movie Cash:
Free Wrath of the Titans bonus movie cash ($8 value; in theaters 3/30/12; offer expires 4/15/12) with purchase of one of these movies:
$14.99 Blu-ray

• Troy
  • Clash of the Titans Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy)

Of course thanks to Annie Chu of The Examiner.

Full Tilt Boogie on blu, nice! If only it didn't come with parts 2 and 3. Just awful. So, I'm guessing since From Dusk till Dawn has been super cheap since release that it's an awful transfer?

My Best Buy only had 1 copy of Kung Fu Panda so I bought it today with the intention of price matching it next week to the ad price but it rang up for $13.99. Just giving you guys a heads up.

Nothing this week. I was hoping for a lower price on pretty much any Blu-ray for the Wrath promo. The past couple were $10 or $12 for movie money on Carter and Reunion and came with $12 and $10 movie money instead of $8.

Someone on another site said they saw the original Clash and Dungeons and Dragons as part of the promo as well. Not in the ad, but in store.

And I'm not sure that the 3D Clash of the Titans comes with movie cash. The picture in the ad is of the non-3D combo pack. I'm sure you can take the ad and get the 3D version for $15, but I don't think it'll come with the movie cash.

Some of the stuff is already tagged in store. How to Train Your Dragon was already gone and I found the last Rango that someone dropped on a different shelf. Titan movie money was already out and it is not the 3D version of Clash.

There are two more SKUs on BB.com for Clash Of The Titans Blu-Ray, 4852666 and 4852748. They may be the movie cash versions of the movie versus the "normal" ones of 1006596 (non-3D) and 1471786 (3D).

[quote name='DestroVega']you couldn't pay me to watch Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close: talk about a major bummer[/QUOTE]

Really? It looked decent from the trailers I watched.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Really? It looked decent from the trailers I watched.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's a great movie. But do I need to re-live 9/11 again?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Really? It looked decent from the trailers I watched.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. Reviews were pretty bad, and it has a critic review score of 46 and a user review score of 5.2 on Metacritic. I might get it from Netflix once they have it, but I don't think I'll be buying it.

Did anyone manage to find Clash of the Titans 3D with movie cash for $14.99? I just checked my store and the only ones left with movie cash were the regular version. I bought it but I'm thinking about returning it if there's indeed a 3D version out there with the movie cash.

i got one but the guy that worked there took it off a different one and put it on the 3d one and said the ad was wrong

bread's done
Back