Best Buy Ad 3/27-4/2

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Metal Gear Solid V $39.99 :ps4: :xb1:, $29.99 :ps3: :360:

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition :xb1: $29.99

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - Day One Edition :ps4: $34.99

WWE 2K16 :ps4: :xb1: $39.99, :360: :ps3: $29.99 

Evolve :ps4: :xb1: :pc: $9.99

The Crew Wild Run Edition :ps4: :xb1: $19.99

Free Disney Infinity 3.0: Marvel Battleground Power Disc Pack
when you buy a Disney Infinity 3.0: Marvel Battleground play set.

Save $5 on the Legend of Zelda Adventurer's Pouch
when you buy a select Zelda 3DS game.

2DS System $79.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?cp=1&searchType=search&st=nintendo%202ds&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&nrp=&sp=&qp=currentprice_facet%3DPrice~%2450%20-%20%2499.99&list=n&iht=y&usc=All%20Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question.  I bought battlegrounds yesterday and I already opened it.  Can I just bring in the receipt to get the free powerdiscs? 

Whoever in marketing actually though selling a game for $9.99 one week and then $29.99 the next week seriously needs a kick in the nuts, repeatedly and often.

Quick question. I bought battlegrounds yesterday and I already opened it. Can I just bring in the receipt to get the free powerdiscs?
Yes.

Whoever in marketing actually though selling a game for $9.99 one week and then $29.99 the next week seriously needs a kick in the nuts, repeatedly and often.
I should call for for the price adjustment, see if they'll let me pay them an extra $16. It is one thing to go from a sale price one week to MSRP the next, but going to a sale price that is 3 times the previous sale price just feels wrong.

Evolve for $8 might be worth biting at.

Fun to pop in and play a round every once in a while.. how are the servers? About as empty as the sex life of a guy who lives in his moms basement at the age of 40?

Well, both Best Buy and Target are in first place this week. Who'd thought we be arguing who has the shittier ad this week?
I mean we know Target barely tries anymore, who knew Best Buy was trying to catch up?

Well, both Best Buy and Target are in first place this week. Who'd thought we be arguing who has the shittier ad this week?
I mean we know Target barely tries anymore, who knew Best Buy was trying to catch up?
i think best buy wins this week because at least they didnt kill any trees

Looks like the Zelda case deal dosen't work with Hyrule Warriors. I've had my eye on that case for awhile. I already own all the other Zelda 3ds games.   

Wow, so much hate on this week's ad. They can't all be winners. Last week's was pretty sweet (UFC 2 for $40 less than a week after launch). I'll give them a pass if they just did a good one the previous week.

Damn, will the MSRP of GTV for the PS4/Xbox One ever drop? I'm trying to catch it at $19.99 but with the MSRP staying at $59.99 going on almost 2 years now, it seems it will never happen.
Its been on the top 10 NPD's since the game came out. There is no reason for them to drop the price that low.

Evolve for $8 might be worth biting at.

Fun to pop in and play a round every once in a while.. how are the servers? About as empty as the sex life of a guy who lives in his moms basement at the age of 40?
Probably about the same, they're both filled with 12 year olds.

cheapy got sued by gamestop for turning this site into flip deals rather than actually hoarding games

I don't know about you guys, but I still visit the stickied threads for Best Buy ad 3/13-3/19 and Target 3/13-3/19.  Would like more like this.

Is the next ad going to be digital as well? Was hoping to see soon what phone deals will be offered next week.

I seen Payday 2: Crimewave Edition :xb1: for $19.99 at the store today (was a new copy). Website says it is $24.99 for some reason...

I seen Payday 2: Crimewave Edition :xb1: for $19.99 at the store today (was a new copy). Website says it is $24.99 for some reason...
That was a clearance price, the store has some leeway to lower clean energy prices to clear inventory.

Pre-ordered MLB 16 - PS4 a long time ago, and I got an email saying it has been delayed for a month. So I got the pre-order DLC already...and I'll get the game at the end of April.  

ugh

Pre-ordered MLB 16 - PS4 a long time ago, and I got an email saying it has been delayed for a month. So I got the pre-order DLC already...and I'll get the game at the end of April.

ugh
Delayed? I received the shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here later today.

Delayed? I received the shipping confirmation yesterday, should be here later today.
Ah nevermind, I just got an email saying it shipped.

The delay email must have been sent in error since they sent the email this morning but they shipped the game yesterday. The order status was stuck on "preparing for shipping" even though it was already shipped, as well.

I preordered the MVP edition of MLB last week and it got delivered yesterday....haven't seen the BB preorder bonus yet though. Anyone else in the same boat?

I preordered the MVP edition of MLB last week and it got delivered yesterday....haven't seen the BB preorder bonus yet though. Anyone else in the same boat?
Pre-ordered the MVP edition as well and picked it up yesterday. I wasn't aware there is an extra BBY pre-order bonus.

It was listed for both versions but in different ways. Regular version was an add-on type with its own heading and was a separate item in the cart. (But I still got it even though I pre-ordered before they added it, I think, since it wasn't in my order details).

The MVP version had it listed as just another line in the text description of the game...so I wouldn't be surprised if someone didn't get it. But I never tried adding it to my cart to double check if it worked the same way as the regular edition.

MLB The Show 16 Pre-Order - PlayStation 4 [Digital Download Add-On]
Pre-order MLB The Show 16 now to receive 10 standard item packs and a MLB The Show 16 highlight player rookie card when the game launches!

the limited GPU power that ps4 and xbo were supplied with in 2013 is disappointing. 

consoles that are averaging 1080p/30 and 900p/30 and less;  few and far we get some 60fps games at various resolutions; but by and far we are getting 30fps and sometimes 1080p or less. 

GPUs should have been chosen for easy 1080p/60fps.

2013 was a prime mature 1080p display market after the PS3 and x360 were essentially 720p/60fps/30fps and lesser resolution machines from 2005-2012.

So when sony rumors about about PS4.5 and PS4K i just have to laugh.   THe amount of GPU power they want to do that after having given us the weak PS4?    lol.    

And I don't want a machine that does 1440p/30fps.     The kind of GPU they would have to include for 2160p/30 or 60 is a nvidia 980/titanx/pascal ,and I just don't see that happening. 

So when 4k display devices are still not mainstream, sony wants to jump in with a barely capable GPU upgrade?    lol.    I wait with anticipation to see what sony unveils at E3 or this fall.  

Till then, I fire up my Nvidia Titan X and play everything at 60fps and FullHD+beyond!   

the limited GPU power that ps4 and xbo were supplied with in 2013 is disappointing.

consoles that are averaging 1080p/30 and 900p/30 and less; few and far we get some 60fps games at various resolutions; but by and far we are getting 30fps and sometimes 1080p or less.
GPUs should have been chosen for easy 1080p/60fps.
2013 was a prime mature 1080p display market after the PS3 and x360 were essentially 720p/60fps/30fps and lesser resolution machines from 2005-2012.

So when sony rumors about about PS4.5 and PS4K i just have to laugh. THe amount of GPU power they want to do that after having given us the weak PS4? lol.
And I don't want a machine that does 1440p/30fps. The kind of GPU they would have to include for 2160p/30 or 60 is a nvidia 980/titanx/pascal ,and I just don't see that happening.
So when 4k display devices are still not mainstream, sony wants to jump in with a barely capable GPU upgrade? lol. I wait with anticipation to see what sony unveils at E3 or this fall.

Till then, I fire up my Nvidia Titan X and play everything at 60fps and FullHD+beyond!
Ummm what does this have to do with the best buy ad?

bread's done
Back