• Save up to 70% off Starlink Starter Packs and Toys
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Creed II $24.99
  • Creed II 4K $29.99
  • Creed II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Favourite $19.99
  • Instant Family $19.99 Save $8
  • Vox Lux $21.99 Save $1

I had this happen more than once.  One time was my Croft edition Tomb Raider.  Finally got one a week later after maybe 3 phone calls and chats. No apologies or anything. Just enjoy your late game you paid MORE money for to get early....

1st world problems I guess...

Got my 25% off online use only code from BB due to my GCU expiring in a few days. Put it towards the last game I'll ever get with GCU, Devil May Cry V. Between the 20% GCU, 25% coupon and $5 RZ cert I had, ended up paying only $30. C'mon Friday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody else having weird issues with Bestbuy.com orders?

I had one order cancelled after it was ready for pickup.
I had 2 orders from 2 different Best Buy’s that I picked up on Monday. I had an authorization on my card for those exact dollar amounts. On those orders I ordered on purpose on Saturday knowing it was going to be on sale the next day and when I picked it up it would auto adjust to the sale price. My recent orders also say picked up today instead of the day I actually picked them up. I paid for all 3 orders with same credit card so maybe the credit card got spooked and called Best Buy? I have received any contact from my credit card company either besides the online charge alert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m just hoping they have enough copies of the deluxe edition cuz last time I pre order KH3 deluxe at my local bestbuy, they didn’t have my PREORDER COPY!
This is usually due to the publisher not sending out enough copies to cover pre-orders or some kind of issue where copies are mis-counted at distribution centers.

Is this any good?
I've only played the Jetski stuff because that's what I bought it for, and I'm enjoying it well enough. For $16, I've gotten my money's worth out of it so far and that will only grow when I play the other sports in it.

What the Mother  fuck  bestbuy / ups?! 

Shipped my DMC5 this morning , and now it's delayed until monday.......    fuck 'n my weekend plans of hanging with Dante.  Shit.

Anybody else having weird issues with Bestbuy.com orders?

I had one order cancelled after it was ready for pickup.
I had 2 orders from 2 different Best Buy’s that I picked up on Monday. I had an authorization on my card for those exact dollar amounts. On those orders I ordered on purpose on Saturday knowing it was going to be on sale the next day and when I picked it up it would auto adjust to the sale price. My recent orders also say picked up today instead of the day I actually picked them up. I paid for all 3 orders with same credit card so maybe the credit card got spooked and called Best Buy? I have received any contact from my credit card company either besides the online charge alert.

I've been having some weird issues this week where my orders immediately cancel right after placing them. I contacted them on their forums and they fixed it once but it started happening again a few days later. They claim to have fixed it again so we shall see.

Judging by the posts on their forums, a lot of people seem to be having order issues right now.

I've been having some weird issues this week where my orders immediately cancel right after placing them. I contacted them on their forums and they fixed it once but it started happening again a few days later. They claim to have fixed it again so we shall see.

Judging by the posts on their forums, a lot of people seem to be having order issues right now.
Thanks I was making sure I didn’t something to get banned from Bestbuy.com. 1888bestbuy replaced Plantronics RIG 800HD from Wednesday’s Deal of the Day with the Plantronics RIG 800HS since they are practically the same thing except made specially for the PS4. I am waiting for an optical cable from Amazon so I can have my Soundbar and better audio from the headphones without disconnecting the optical which is a pain to reconnect.

bread's done
Back