• :xb1: :ps4: Life is Strange: Before the Storm Limited Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Bravo Team $39.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Destiny 2 $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Just Dance 2018 $29.99 Save $30
Everything Else:

• Get a Free Xbox Wireless Controller (Black) with purchase of an Xbox One X Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold when you buy an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Thor: Ragnarok $22.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Thor: Ragnarok 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K $22.99
  • The Dark Crystal 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99
  • Ladybird $19.99
  • Blue Planet II $34.99 Save $3
  • Blue Planet II 4K $39.99 Save $10
  • Blue Planet II 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $49.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought mine during the same time frame so I need to do the same. I opened it though so hopefully it won't be an issue to get the adjustment done.
I'm playing mine too (75% completed, only world 4 to complete) but you don't need the game for a price adjustment as they give them my phone number, look up my account and purchases and it's simply all there in front of the cashier on the computer screen.

This is very likely not possible...but to clarify, I bought a Xbox one x during the pubg deal. Was able to price match the $50 gc. I won’t be able to match the free controller though, correct?

So it seems best buy brought back the $1 off store pickup option again.  Was just able to order two games which i had marked as shipping and got $2 off my order for switching to store pick up.

So it seems best buy brought back the $1 off store pickup option again. Was just able to order two games which i had marked as shipping and got $2 off my order for switching to store pick up.
This happened to me last night with a movie also. Hopefully they keep doing this

Mario + Rabbids is the only original deal here. Other than that, same ol same ol

Very. They introduce the new mechanics very slowly and there is no penalty for failing a mission. It's a great game.
Thats good to hear. The few reviews Ive read mentioned there being somewhat of a learning curve and the game being alot harder towards the tail end of the campaign.

If anybody is trying to get the free controller for a Xbox One X that recently purchased it I just used chat agent Trevor. Had to verify some account info and he ordered me one for in store pickup with no problems. X1X purchase from last Saturday and ended up with free PUBG, $50 GC, and controller. Not a bad deal.

I stopped by Best Buy and was able to snag the last copy they had of Mario + Rabbids. I also stopped by the Toys R Us next door and took advantage of their closing sale to snag some other Nintendo titles for 30% off.

I went to Best buy, but I was disappointed cause they were all out of Mario + rabids kingdom battle. Stock seems to be low on my area. I ended up ordering online to ship to my house. Just an FYI, if you want free shipping add Thor Ragnarok pre-order and choose in store pick up. They shouldn't charge cause it's a pre-order. As long as your order totals over $35, you qualify for free shipping. I liked Thor but it'll probably be available on Netflix for streaming later this year.

I went to Best buy, but I was disappointed cause they were all out of Mario + rabids kingdom battle. Stock seems to be low on my area. I ended up ordering online to ship to my house. Just an FYI, if you want free shipping add Thor Ragnarok pre-order and choose in store pick up. They shouldn't charge cause it's a pre-order. As long as your order totals over $35, you qualify for free shipping. I liked Thor but it'll probably be available on Netflix for streaming later this year.
Netflix’s deal with Disney is about to expire and Disney is rumored to start their own streaming service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Netflix’s deal with Disney is about to expire and Disney is rumored to start their own streaming service.
"Disney’s deal with Netflix will end up covering films released in theaters from 2016 through 2018, and a Netflix spokesperson told Polygon in August that the company will retain streaming rights to the movies in question through 2019. In other words, Netflix subscribers in the U.S. will still be able to stream films such as Rogue One until at least the beginning of 2020."

"The existing deal would cover recent theatrical releases such as Thor: Ragnarok and Star Wars: The Last Jedi, plus upcoming films like Black Panther and The Incredibles 2."

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/7/16982030/disney-leaving-netflix-marvel-lucasfilm-pixar-streaming-rights

Random question

Anyone have a link to the Mario Kart 8 Steelbook on Best Buy's website?  Was thinking about ordering the game but I know the Steelbook will be shipped in an envelope lol.  Rather just see if any stores near me have one in stock.

Random question

Anyone have a link to the Mario Kart 8 Steelbook on Best Buy's website? Was thinking about ordering the game but I know the Steelbook will be shipped in an envelope lol. Rather just see if any stores near me have one in stock.
No link but if you add MK8 to your cart and choose pickup for the Steelbook then make sure to select "each item" to determine pickup for MK8 and for the Steelbook. For example, my store has MK8 but I would have to drive to the second nearest store to get the Steelbook (an hour a way for me versus 10 minutes).

Thanks Tyrok

Pulled trigger on mario without knowing what it was, as today is bday

But, I am confused, is this like an RPG! Or a fighter...

Thanks

Anybody know what happened to the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition preorder on best buy’s site? The digital is still there but I cannot find the disc version.

Thats good to hear. The few reviews Ive read mentioned there being somewhat of a learning curve and the game being alot harder towards the tail end of the campaign.
That's true, but they also give you the option to retry a failed fight with 50% more health. Completely optional, but great for people not wanting a crazy challenge.

Tyrok, any way you can tell me if there are more copies of Payday 2 for the Switch coming to Best Buy stores?  Nobody has it near me and you can't order it online lol.

Zip is 91342 if that helps.

Tyrok, any way you can tell me if there are more copies of Payday 2 for the Switch coming to Best Buy stores? Nobody has it near me and you can't order it online lol.

Zip is 91342 if that helps.
Yeah, that's an odd one. Website is showing sold out and no copies within 250 miles of me either. For such a recent release you would think it will get restocked. Guess they didn't order a lot of copies of it initially.

does anyone know if the best buy $10 certificate from the ebay deal stacks with gcu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen is down to $15.99 with GCU.
Just ordered a copy for in-store pick up myself. Never got around to playing this when it came out on PS3 and 360. Always wanted to pick it up and had been waiting for a drop on the Dark Arisen version.

So I have an item I need to return that I bought 16 days ago. When I bought it, I had My Best Buy Elite, but I noticed today on the website that it apparently just dropped me back down to normal. My receipt still has the Elite on it with the 30 days mentioned. Am I going to run into trouble at the store?

So I have an item I need to return that I bought 16 days ago. When I bought it, I had My Best Buy Elite, but I noticed today on the website that it apparently just dropped me back down to normal. My receipt still has the Elite on it with the 30 days mentioned. Am I going to run into trouble at the store?
I think you'll be fine.

bread's done
Back