Best Buy ad (4/25-5/1) Movies

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Movies

New Releases (Available Tues. April 27)

It's Complicated>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $24.99)
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $24.99)

Armageddon>>>>>:br: $22.99
Tombstone>>>>>:br: $22.99
Save $10 When you purchase both Armageddon and Tombstone on Bluray
Pre-order True Blood Season 2 on DVD or Bluray and get a Free Poster.
Season 2 Available May 25th
True Blood Season 1>>>>>$39.99 :)br: $49.99)

DVD/Bluray Sales

Observe and Report>>>>>$9.99 :)br: $16.99)
Orphan>>>>>$9.99 :)br: $16.99)
Aliens in the Attic>>>>>$14.99 :)br: $24.99)
Disney presents Earth>>>>>$14.99 :)br: $24.99)

$12.99 DVD $17.99 Bluray

• Public Enemies
  • Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball
  • A Perfect Getaway
  • Funny People
$14.99 DVD's (Bluray as Marked)

• Ninja Assassin
  • The Box
  • The Informant!
  • Sorority Row :)br: $19.99)
  • The Men Who Stare at Goats :)br: $19.99)
  • Pandorum :)br: $19.99)
  • Fame :)br: $24.99)
  • Gamer :)br: $24.99)
  • Saw VI :)br: $24.99)
Movie and Home Theater Sales

Purchase Both Avatar on Bluray and 6' Dynex HDMI Cable for only $49.98 ($10 Savings)

Buy ANY Samsung Bluray Player of Home Theater System and get up to $30 worth of Bluray Movies FREE

The only worthwhile thing I see here, is that these Universal Studios Blu's are gonna be $17.99, and if you're able to use the $5 off coupon which can be YMMV since it depends on the cashier, but if it all works out, these are only $12.99. Cheapest I've seen em.

[quote name='gojiboy']The only worthwhile thing I see here, is that these Universal Studios Blu's are gonna be $17.99, and if you're able to use the $5 off coupon which can be YMMV since it depends on the cashier, but if it all works out, these are only $12.99. Cheapest I've seen em.[/QUOTE]

Or you can buy them now with the coupon, and get the PM later. The receipt will just show a generic Manuf. coupon so they won't be able to dispute the fine print.

damn, and I got Observe and Report for $12.99 or whatever the last sale! don't forget they might still have versions with digital copies (unless that is currently the only version out there..)

Can anybody plz plz link me to the entire ad next week? I've looked around but all I can find is movies/video game part of the ad.

thnaks!

[quote name='turkletont1']Can anybody plz plz link me to the entire ad next week? I've looked around but all I can find is movies/video game part of the ad.

thnaks![/QUOTE]Check Slickdeals for an ad scan, if they have it online. We don't allow ad scans to be posted on CAG.

[quote name='nonametofame']Or you can buy them now with the coupon, and get the PM later. The receipt will just show a generic Manuf. coupon so they won't be able to dispute the fine print.[/QUOTE]
so would they give you refund up to 12.99 or 17.99 price? im assuming 12.99 but I've been wrong before...
and you've done this and it shows generic manuf. coupon on receipt? or just heard it from somewhere?
also does best buy even pm themselves after you bought the item??

[quote name='genfuyung']Wish Tombstone was the directors cut.[/QUOTE]

Just like how Fox releases a lot of their Blu-rays bare bones leaving off EVERYTHING from the DVDs and MGM likes to throw in a DVD with the special features on them instead of porting them to the Blu-ray, Disney/Buena Vista has been releasing a lot of their Blu-ray titles as the shorter theatrical cuts than the extended versions or director's cut versions. It's funny how much storage space was touted for Blu, yet the studios are cutting corners left and right. They could easily put both versions onto the disc, sort of like how Dodgeball has separate unrated and rated editions. So I'm anticipating a double dip here.

[quote name='quatrevav35']so would they give you refund up to 12.99 or 17.99 price? im assuming 12.99 but I've been wrong before...
and you've done this and it shows generic manuf. coupon on receipt? or just heard it from somewhere?
also does best buy even pm themselves after you bought the item??[/QUOTE]

They'll do a price adjustment for you. Take it to CS, and they'll do a PM. It'll show Refund (- purchase price) and then re-ring it for $17.99. You'll be refunded the full difference. EX: Reg price $29.99. PM to $17.99. Refund of $12.

got confirmation today that the Universal catalogues that aren't in the ad (Dune, Jackal, Out of Africa, Elizabeth....etc..) are going to be on sale for an awesome low price of $24.99 each :rolleyes:

[quote name='xxjonoxx']9 :br: for $17.99 is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.[/QUOTE]

Would've been much more tempting blind buy 1-2 months ago. Now i'll hold off until Black Friday for a (possible) better deal ($10-15 works better for me)

bread's done
Back