• :switch: Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition $59.99
  • :3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux $39.99
  • :xb1: State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition $49.99
Game Deals:

• :switch: Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Just Dance 2018 $29.99 Save $30
  • :switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition $19.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Save $20 on Xbox One X Enhanced Games when you buy an Xbox One X Console (https://www.bestbuy....at1496426811609)
  • Free Controller when you buy an Xbox One X with your My Best Buy Credit Card (Valid 5/6-6/2)
  • Save $50 on Select Xbox One S Consoles
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Wireless Controller
  • Zelda Switch Core Plus Wired Controller $24.99 Save $5
  • Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 350VR Wired Gaming Headset $59.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Black Panther $22.99 Save $2
  • Black Panther 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Black Panther Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2
  • Black Panther 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Die Hard 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • Braveheart 4K $24.99 Save $3
  • Gladiator 4K $24.99 Save $3
  • Rick and Morty: Season Three $22.99 Save $2
  • Rick and Morty: Season Three Only @ BB Steelbook $27.99 Save $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know what the GCU Welcome coupons are? I should be getting them soon, but I'm wondering what they are in advance.
Three weeks ago I signed up and got a $5 off any game $29.99 and up ($5 is taken off before GCU 20% is taken off :/) and a 50% off Game Guide coupon. Took two days and then showed up in My Offers on the site, never got an email about them.

Three weeks ago I signed up and got a $5 off any game $29.99 and up ($5 is taken off before GCU 20% is taken off :/) and a 50% off Game Guide coupon. Took two days and then showed up in My Offers on the site, never got an email about them.
That's disappointing. Thanks for the help!

He who includes an inspirational phrase as a signature with EVERY post, is a douche.

I’m going to start doing it now too.

‘Cliche saying which I think is poignant and hope conveys to strangers who I am as a person. Because that is very important to me’ - Anwar

I’m going to start doing it now too.

‘Cliche saying which I think is poignant and hope conveys to strangers who I am as a person. Because that is very important to me’ - Anwar
Do you get the attention you desperately need on here that you never get at home?

So my GCU is going to run out soonish and I just noticed I can no longer renew online. I should be fine pre-ordering games with GCU that come out after my subscription expires right?

Went into buy State of Decay 2, and they had a stack sitting there but the computer wouldn't let them sell it, stupid.  Also, went to trade God of War and its not in the computer, total waste of trip.

Went into buy State of Decay 2, and they had a stack sitting there but the computer wouldn't let them sell it, stupid. Also, went to trade God of War and its not in the computer, total waste of trip.
That's on you for not checking first on the trade and that's also on you for expecting a retailer to break street date. Not the business that did something stupid today.

So my GCU is going to run out soonish and I just noticed I can no longer renew online. I should be fine pre-ordering games with GCU that come out after my
subscription expires right?
I think you should be okay. I had preordered Spider-man PS4 the day before my subsription was up. A week later I checked out my orders to pleasently see my order reflected the discount.

Went into buy State of Decay 2, and they had a stack sitting there but the computer wouldn't let them sell it, stupid. Also, went to trade God of War and its not in the computer, total waste of trip.
They were probably all pre-orders. I just picked mine up. Got a nice unexpected bonus - came with a steel case and a download code for the original game survival edition, which I already have..

Anwar is actually really quite funny if you try to understand his brand of humor

But anyway, guys....its simple: (PSA for anyone who doesn’t want to read any posts or info from BBY)

NO MORE GCU MEMBERSHIPS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS. NO MORE RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR CURRENT GCU CUSTOMERS.

ALL CURRENT GCU CUSTOMERS CAN STILL USE THEIR GCU DISCOUNT FOR ANY AND ALL ORDER AND PRE ORDERS

(**** most likely this will end in 2019 but thats a guess from others)

They were probably all pre-orders. I just picked mine up. Got a nice unexpected bonus - came with a steel case and a download code for the original game survival edition, which I already have..
Did you order the Ultimate Edition? I think it was released today, they even showed me the calendar that it was supposed to be released today, but still wouldn't sell it.

Did you order the Ultimate Edition? I think it was released today, they even showed me the calendar that it was supposed to be released today, but still wouldn't sell it.
Yes - it was the ultimate edition. Only reason I preordered it was that I heard it would be available Friday.

My take on games this week from trials....

Detroit- this game seems slow and daunting, will wait until it drops at least half price

OnRush-Played a few rounds, kind of repetitive and no real adrenaline rush, feels like Blur but not as good.

State of Decay 2- This seems to be the game I will buy this week, loved the first one.

bread's done
Back