Law Abiding Citizen
Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan
Drag Me To Hell

$15.99
iconbluraypng.png

Surrogates
Pirates Of The Caribbean: At Worlds End

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but it's best you remove that scan for legal reasons I guess.

Now to wait until tomorrow and check the BB site to see if BN S2 is also on sale.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Thanks, but it's best you remove that scan for legal reasons I guess.

Now to wait until tomorrow and check the BB site to see if BN S2 is also on sale.[/QUOTE]
I thought the rule was you were not allowed to post ads early? These came out in today's newspaper. If I'm wrong then a mod can delete it.

[quote name='Raven6009']I thought the rule was you were not allowed to post ads early? These came out in today's newspaper. If I'm wrong then a mod can delete it.[/QUOTE]It doesn't matter when they come out.

Ad scans aren't allowed on CAG because of legal repercussions with the company whose ad it is.

[quote name='Allnatural']Is that the BBC or Discovery version of Life?[/QUOTE]
Discovery. I fixed the first post now that the ad was removed.

Hello Tombstone BD for $12.99. Nice to finally use the GC I have had for ages. I told myself I would not spend more $10 for this title even though I really want it bad. $14 after tax is ok considering I am using a GC that is otherwise useless because BB has terrible prices and absolutely dismal sales as of late.

Wasn't Wrath of Khan onsale for $9.99 online at BB?

hmm wonder if you order the best buy version online if they'll match the midnight price?

didn't they do this with something?

Nice!

I will be definitely in for Tombstone and No Country for Old Men. No thanks to Fry's for playing switcheroo pricing on the the Tombstone BD. Keep these prices coming, nothing but greatness for the BD format.

Thanks for the heads up Raven6009.

What's special about the Alice in Wonderland Best Buy Edition? Also, how can I find out what locations are going to have the midnight launch?

$12 after coupon for Alice is worth going to the midnight launch for me, at least.

EDIT: nvm, the midnight launch is VERY limited.

Going to wait for the (hopeful) Amazon PM on Tombstone and NCfOM to avoid the ridiculous 10% CA tax. Although I'm sure both movies will be sub $10 for Black Friday or around the holidays.

Might even pick up Armageddon for the cheese factor.

[quote name='dabamus']EDIT: nvm, the midnight launch is VERY limited.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, you aren't kidding! The only store in all of VA that's having the launch is Leesburg? Nothing closer to the city? I'm not driving all the way out there to save $5, I'd spend more than that in gas and time, and then be exhausted for work the next morning. I kinda want that Best Buy edition with the cards, but at the same time, this kind of shit makes me want to take my business to Target instead.

[quote name='arcane93']Holy crap, you aren't kidding! The only store in all of VA that's having the launch is Leesburg? Nothing closer to the city? I'm not driving all the way out there to save $5, I'd spend more than that in gas and time, and then be exhausted for work the next morning. I kinda want that Best Buy edition with the cards, but at the same time, this kind of shit makes me want to take my business to Target instead.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one, man. Except I live in California, and the Best Buy stores listed on that site aren't even remotely close, or worth driving that far to. Would have been a great deal if you used that manufacturer coupon at midnight...

What a load of crap. I drove all the way to the Best buy in Woodland Hills, CA... I was there for the midnight release and they couldn't even honor my $10 coupon. Myself and a few other customers brought their coupon and the manager was being a total jerk, and said they never allowed such coupons in their store before... They didn't even give out free posters as advertised. What a waste of gas, and the worst best buy and manager I've ever came in contact with.

i called my bestbuy yesterday and they said they would not be open for midnight release, but the $5 off would be honored between 10 and 11 this morning. sure enough, i had to ask the cashier to take it off, he was not going to himself, but when i mentioned it, he scanned a barcode on the register and it took off the $5 and he let me use my coupon for a total of $11.99 plus tax!!

bread's done
Back