METAL GEAR SOLID GROUND ZEROES (ALL CONSOLES) = $24.99

BATTLEFIELD 4 = $39.99 ON X1 & PS4, $29.99 ON OTHER CONSOLES

FIFA 14 = $39.99 (ALL CONSOLES)

KILLZONE SHADOW FAIL = $39.99

2DS IS $99.99

SELECT SIMS 3 TITLES ARE $19.99

EAR FORCE PX4 GAMING HEADSET FOR PS4 = $119.99

AS YOU MAY KNOW, A FEW 3DS GAMES ARE $29.99 NOW: AC, MK7, SM3DL, NSMB2, DKCR

I HAVE A NEW TECHNIQUE FOR TAKING ADS I PUT THEM IN MY PANTS IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE BONER SO THEY GET SHY AND I START RUNNING #YOUR #WELCUM

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised there aren't any Vita deals with the new Slim model coming out tomorrow...

I don't mean the system itself, but maybe a discount on games when purchasing the Vita bundle or something.

Oh well, I'm still getting one tomorrow! Can't wait!

If we are to judge Killzone based on quality, which is the metric you propose, it actually has a number of redeeming qualities, including vastly superior visuals, a much more stable frame rate, higher native resolution, and a SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN, which is something Titanfall lacks despite retailing for full price.
Notice how not one of those qualities you propose have to do with actually being any good. Graphics are great, and yes it has a single player. Woopty doo. Still fails. It was rushed to be released with ps4

Last edited by a moderator:
some parts of killzone shadowfall are indeed broken (chapters 7-10). they even patched them cause they were broken lol. to me its a tale of two games. first 6 chapters = fun, last 4 chapters ? shadowfail indeed. cant wait for gg to reveal their new ip at e3 !

Notice how not one of those qualities you propose have to do with actually being any good. Graphics are great, and yes it has a single player. Woopty doo. Still fails. It was rushed to be released with ps4
I know right? Gamers are obsessed with single player campaigns, irrespective if the story is incomprehensible, forgettable shit and none of the characters are relatable at all. At least Titanfall has sense enough to realize a campaign for multiplayer driven games are utterly pointless and instead focuses on its main objective. Its why I'm glad games like Evolve are tossing single player campaigns aside. Like do you really give two shits why the Militia is fighting the IFC or are you more interested in shooting a pilot in the face and blowing up Titans?

Unless its a narrative-focused game like BioShock, do you REALLY care about the campaign in FPS games or are you just a creature of habit that expects a campaign?

bread's done
Back