Best Buy Ad 6/15-6/21

zeb06

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Best Buy ad 6/15-6/21

50% BONUS Trade in values on all video games.

:xb1: :ps4: EA Sports UFC XB1/PS4 - 59.99 w/ free :br: UFC Best of 2013 Bluray
:xb1: :ps4: LEGO The Hobbit XB1/PS4 - 39.99

:360: :ps3: :wiiu: LEGO The Hobbit 360/PS3/Wii U - 29.99
:360: :ps3: Dark Souls II 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: South Park Stick of Truth 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: Rocksmith 2014 Edition 360/PS3 - 39.99
:360: :ps3: FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil 360/PS3 - 49.99

:3ds: Nintendo 2DS - 109.99 after $20 savings
:3ds: $10 eShop Cards - MSRP (for those who cannot look past it, this is not a deal or sale even though its featured in the ad...though Nintendo did unveil that the new cards will feature AR figures to use with the 3DS camera now)
:3ds: Tomodachi Life - 34.99
:3ds: Cut the Rope 3DS - 9.99

Skylanders SWAP Force single figures - Buy 2 get 1 free

Preorder Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Starter Pack - 74.99 and get additional FREE Disney Infinity Super Heroes Figure

:xb1: (Only shows XB1 but I assume all versions qualify) Save $10 on LEGO: The Movie video game w/ the purchase of the LEGO: The Movie Bluray or DVD

:br: 3D/Bluray/DVD/UV/Minifigure - 34.99

:br: Bluray/DVD/UV - 17.99

:dvd: DVD - 14.99

:360:Ear Force X12 Arctic Gaming Headset 360 - 44.99
:360:Ear Force X32 Wireless Headset 360 - 74.99
:360:Ear Force X42 Wireless Headset 360 - 99.99

Credit: Fiasco @ hidefninja - link

additional sales info listed online (not in print ad) from Konfusion:

Some stuff listed in the online ad, but not in the print ad

$30 gift card with Turtle Beach PX4 headset for My Best Buy members

:360: :ps3: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - $34.99

:360: :ps3: Nascar 14 - $39.99

:3ds: Disney's Frozen: Olaf's Quest - $19.99

:360: Halo 4: Game of the Year - $29.99

:ps3: The Last of Us - $29.99
:ps3: Gran Turismo 6 - $29.99
:ps3: Beyond Two Souls - $29.99

Buy Batman: Arkham Origins and receive season pass and Metalpak case for free
:ps3: - $39.99
:360: - $35.99
:wiiu: - $29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a 2ds pm with target I hope and try to use a movers coupon, let's see how that goes, just traded GTA v for 20, any recommendations on first game to get?

I'm getting a 2ds pm with target I hope and try to use a movers coupon, let's see how that goes, just traded GTA v for 20, any recommendations on first game to get?
Movers coupon will NOT stack with price matching because the system automatically rejects it :( Pokemon X/Y, Bravely Default, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would be my recommendations!!

Movers coupon will NOT stack with price matching because the system automatically rejects it :( Pokemon X/Y, Bravely Default, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate would be my recommendations!!
using it on a game then wanna get the new Zelda, have $150 on a gift card from trades wanna be the very best CAG, like no one ever was.. Get the most for my money, who is the wizard around here. This is going to include the 2ds

using it on a game then wanna get the new Zelda, have $150 on a gift card from trades wanna be the very best CAG, like no one ever was.. Get the most for my money, who is the wizard around here. This is going to include the 2ds
With the steam summer sale coming you might be able to quickly trade credit for paypal.

(If you even want that)

How rarely do they do 100% trade in value? Is it rare? Or am I crazy for thinking they even do that?

I have a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf I'd like to get rid of. Just don't feel like dealing with ebay because I'm pretty busy right now and now I have GCU at Best Buy. Should I trade that in this week?
It's more rare than the 50% bonus, but the base values will drop even more so it's not that much better than other bonuses, if at all. With Best Buy's trade-in program, you'll get more or less the same amount (give or take a buck or two) regardless of the promotion going on.

If you happen to have a coupon from the Smash Fest for $30 off a 2ds, you may as well try to use it today. It was supposed to have expired yesterday, but they aren't always the best about that. It's on sale for $109 today, so if they take the coupon, you have it for $79.

If you happen to have a coupon from the Smash Fest for $30 off a 2ds, you may as well try to use it today. It was supposed to have expired yesterday, but they aren't always the best about that. It's on sale for $109 today, so if they take the coupon, you have it for $79.
If only lawd all mighty that wood (lol) make my day

If only lawd all mighty that wood (lol) make my day
Like I said, it's worth a try assuming that you have a store nearby. I was able to use the coupon on Thursday even though I didn't have the physical coupon. I just told the manager about it and he pulled up the SKU. Plus, if it doesn't work, you can always just PM Target and get it for the $99.

Like I said, it's worth a try assuming that you have a store nearby. I was able to use the coupon on Thursday even though I didn't have the physical coupon. I just told the manager about it and he pulled up the SKU. Plus, if it doesn't work, you can always just PM Target and get it for the $99.
I may just do that.

FIFA World Cup game showing up for $39.99 on website.

:ps3: :360: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - $34.99

:ps3: :360: Nascar 14 - $39.99

Just checked the pre-oreder for Disney Infinity 2 on Best Buys site and in the options for the free figure ($13.99 list) is the Spiderman playset ($34.99 list). I pre-ordered and the Spiderman playset was accepted as the free figure. Not a bad deal when you get the $35 set for free.

I compared prices on 11 games between yesterday and today, 10 of them were higher today, only one down $0.50. On 11 games would get $38.50 more today than yesterday.

50% bonus is usually the best time to trade, if I recall correctly, the first 50% bonus brought nice surprises such as most Xbox one games being close to 40 bucks when they had been about 30 before that.

Is anyone else getting an error when they try to look at games? I'm going through Products > Video Games > Playstation 4 > Shop Playstation 4 Games and it gives me an error. Same goes for the rest of the systems.

I didn't check the base of the game. But the way I explained is the exact way it is calculated. I have traded many many times into Best Buy and have been GCU since it began.

In other words it is always (Base TIV x 1.6 = Final TIV)

After checking all 4 versions even when you click on them the base is still $28.
Thanks for clearing it up then, I wasn't sure. Weird that the new prices don't come up for you now (or didn't, I imagine they are up now). Mine updated right at midnight, or shortly after .Titanfall is at $22 base, so it'll be $35.20 ($5.20 more than before).

Yet again the lego game promotions are broken.  Last time they had the $10 gc for Lego Hobbit it didn't work online for the xbox 360 version.  Now the buy the Blu-ray and game together and get $10 is broken and does not apply the GCU discount.  Sigh.  

It makes the movie $12.99 and the game $38.99 (XBOX 360 is on sale for $43.99) but the 20% is not coming off the game.  Is this good on release day?  Maybe I will just into the store and pick it up there.  

So I could get $15 for Animal Crossing now instead of $12. I think I get an extra 10% for GCU...but at that point I might as well sell it for $25 on ebay.

FIFA World Cup game showing up for $39.99 on website.

:ps3: :360: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - $34.99

:ps3: :360: Nascar 14 - $39.99

And of course.. no free season pass DLC listed for the Wii U version of Arkham Origins! :roll:. You should at least be able to pick whatever version of the game you want and then manually choose whatever version of the season pass DLC and add both to your cart.

This would have been a great deal had I been able to chose the Wii U version of the game and then the PS3 version of the season pass... sigh... :headache:

Anyone else having a problem seeing the games list for ps4? It keeps saying no matches available or some crap like that.

Thanks for clearing it up then, I wasn't sure. Weird that the new prices don't come up for you now (or didn't, I imagine they are up now). Mine updated right at midnight, or shortly after .Titanfall is at $22 base, so it'll be $35.20 ($5.20 more than before).
Oh I was talking about the TIV of Watch Dogs. Lol

B2G1F skylanders only works on select 9.99 figures online, doesn't work on lightcore or doomstone. I didn't even know doomstone was out yet. I am really getting too busy lately. This new baby in a few weeks isn't gonna lighten the load either, lol. I'm gonna call up n see if they will let me b2g1f instore but i don't even know if they have him instore. peace all n happy father's day! ;)

Last night, the T-I-Vs of Forza Horizon and Just Cause 2 were $10 and $8 a piece. Today those have both dropped $2. Thanks Best Buy! You're the best.

Last night, the T-I-Vs of Forza Horizon and Just Cause 2 were $10 and $8 a piece. Today those have both dropped $2. Thanks Best Buy! You're the best.
They always do that for a trade bonus, every store does it. They dropped $2, but that would put Forza Horizon at $12 and Just Cause at $9, when you add in the 50% bonus for the week.

Does anyone know if you're able to stack the 20% GCU off of new systems with the 10% off USPS moving coupon? Also, are you able to purchase an unlocked account with a giftcard?

[quote name="Lil Frier" post="11844812" timestamp="1402855136"]They always do that for a trade bonus, every store does it. They dropped $2, but that would put Forza Horizon at $12 and Just Cause at $9, when you add in the 50% bonus for the week.[/quote]

Yes of course. I still plan on trading them in.

Doesn't the 20% off just apply to games?

I think I'm just going to bring AC:NL over there today along with some other games I've tried selling on eBay and couldn't. Might as well just get a few bucks for games I'm never going to play anymore (mostly a few games I inherited from a friend). I'm probably looking at something like $20 which is probably what I'd get on ebay for all of these anyway. Then that could give me 30 some odd points which is about the equivalent of a dollar. I still have a ways to go before I hit my next GC.

Did someone say that there's a $5 GC for birthdays, or am I crazy? My bday is next week so I'd be all over that.

Does anyone know if you're able to stack the 20% GCU off of new systems with the 10% off USPS moving coupon? Also, are you able to purchase an unlocked account with a giftcard?
Other people have mentioned stacking the 20% and the 10%. I got my GCU membership almost exclusively through gift cards.

SO there is a free Gamers Club Coupon that takes $10 off of Lightning Returns but it doesnt seem to be working?
It's not working for me either, and I have a broken image where I'm supposed to be able to print the coupon. Is this for gamers club unlocked only or what?

Also, I made about $15 more today at Best Buy with the 50% trade-in bonus than I would have yesterday. Every value increased, but not by much.

Made $21 for Animal Crossing and a few other games I tried selling a while back but had a hard time with. Finally got rid of Arkham Asylum (got it years later on PC as part of a Humble Bundle).

FYI for those that buy arkham origins, be wary.. Make sure your season pass gets activated.

I bought the watchdogs one and it took 4 days to work. Just a heads up.

I just want to know why GCU don't work on Nintendland w/ Wiimote. I would love to have that Luigi Wiimote. Technically it's a game, with a free remote but I'm sure BBY sees it as hardware....  

I just want to know why GCU don't work on Nintendland w/ Wiimote. I would love to have that Luigi Wiimote. Technically it's a game, with a free remote but I'm sure BBY sees it as hardware....
I went to Twitter and complained, tag multiple things not just bestbuy and someone will reply.

If I pre order UFC do I get the Blu ray movie? On BestBuy.com  it doesn't seem to show up as an offer with the game.

Edit: I spoke to Best Buy and apparently you can only get the Blu-ray if you purchase it tomorrow and not if you pre order it.

If I pre order UFC do I get the Blu ray movie? On BestBuy.com it doesn't seem to show up as an offer with the game.

Edit: I spoke to Best Buy and apparently you can only get the Blu-ray if you purchase it tomorrow and not if you pre order it.
Yeah it looks likethat is the case. Such BS if you ask me. Pre orders should get the same thing. Bad move on Best Buy's part.

If I pre order UFC do I get the Blu ray movie? On BestBuy.com it doesn't seem to show up as an offer with the game.

If you do in store pick up I'm sure a manager would let you get it.

So I was able to get a code for the free bluray. So I suggest if you want it go contact Best Buy via phone or post in their forum.

Yeah it looks likethat is the case. Such BS if you ask me. Pre orders should get the same thing. Bad move on Best Buy's part.
I contacted Best Buy from the unboxed forums. A few people have complained about this issue. A Best Buy mod said if you Pre-order for in store pick up you should be able to get it. The stores have been given communication as to how this should work. If you Pre-order and have it shipped you can talk to one of the mods on the unboxed forums and they will get you a blu-ray. I pre-ordered for in store pick up but I anticipate having issues tomorrow trying to get the Blu-ray.

bread's done
Back