Best Buy Ad - 6/24/12 - 6/30/12

Taco5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
New Releases coming out Tuesday, June 26, 2012:

http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/j...-buy-ad-scan-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals

21 Jump Street:

DVD (with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
Blu-ray (with UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes free Bottle Opener and Party Whistle*

Mirror Mirror:

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $22.99

Wrath of the Titans:

DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray - $17.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $27.99 *Best Buy exclusive in collectible SteelBook packaging*

The Artist:

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray - $19.99

A Thousand Words:

DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99

Dr. Seuss’s Green Eggs and Ham and Other Stories Deluxe Edition:

Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD ) - $14.99

Christopher Nolan Director's Collection (Batman Begins / The Dark Knight / Inception / Memento / Insomnia):

Blu-ray - $29.99

DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Fast Five:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $14.99

Despicable Me:
DVD - $9.99

Bridesmaids Unrated:
DVD - $9.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $14.99

Cowboys & Aliens:
DVD - $9.99

The Adjustment Bureau:
DVD - $7.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $9.99

Robin Hood Unrated Director's Cut:
DVD - $7.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $9.99

Death Race 2 Unrated:
DVD - $4.99
Blu-ray - $9.99

Your Highness Unrated:
DVD - $7.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $9.99

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $9.99

The Dilemma:
DVD - $4.99
Blu-ray - $9.99

Scarface:
Blu-ray - $9.99

The Big Lebowski Limited Edition:

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World:
DVD - $7.99
Blu-ray - $9.99

Get Him to the Greek Unrated:
DVD - $7.99

The Change-Up Unrated:
DVD - $7.99

Knocked Up Unrated:

Superman vs. The Elite:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99

TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Breaking Bad: The Complete Fourth Season:
DVD - $26.99
Blu-ray - $29.99

Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Eighth Season:
DVD - $26.99

Entourage: The Complete Eighth Season:
DVD - $26.99
Blu-ray - $29.99

Falling Skies: The Complete First Season:
DVD - $26.99
Blu-ray - $26.99

Louie:
Seasons 1 & 2 2-Pack (Season 1 - DVD/Blu-ray flipper disc; Season 2 - DVD disc only) - $26.99 *Best Buy exclusive*

Tosh.0: Hoodies:
DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray - $14.99

True Blood: The Complete Fourth Season:
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $44.99

The Amazing Spider-Man Bonus Movie Cash:
Free The Amazing Spider-Man bonus movie cash with purchase of one of these movies (up to $10 value; The Amazing Spider-Man in theaters 7/3/12; offer expires 8/13/12).

$9.99 Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy)
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

The Dark Knight Rises Bonus Movie Cash:
Free The Dark Knight Rises bonus movie cash with purchase of one of these movies (up to $5 value; The Dark Knight Rises in theaters 7/20/12; offer expires 8/5/12).

$9.99 Best Buy exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
Free Spider-Man on Blu-ray Deal:

Buy The Amazing Spider-Man video game on Xbox 360 (on sale for $59.99) or PS3 (on sale for $59.99) and receive your choice of one of these Spider-Man titles on Blu-ray ($9.99 value):
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

THANKS TO ANNIE CHU @ EXAMINER.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iduncurr']Is in-store option not available for anyone else for Wrath of the Titans BBY Exclusive?[/QUOTE]

They took it down. It was available yesterday. Hopefully they put it back up late in the night so I can get take advantage of the $50 promo.

I was thinking of picking up Titans and jump street but in the end I will probably just rent em. American Reunion is my next for sure purchase.

[quote name='iduncurr']Is in-store option not available for anyone else for Wrath of the Titans BBY Exclusive?[/QUOTE]They remove in-store pickup a day before release on BB.com for reasons that I have no idea about.

I ran into the same issue another time and had someone mention that to me and I noticed it yesterday for 21 Jump Street and Titans.

Man, $52 dropped on Wrath SB and 21 Jumpstreet BD..feel so ripped off about Wrath (b/c I don't need 3D), would have even preferred $24.99. However, it'll go great next to the SB for the first (remade) film, plus the wife wanted it, so score tonight :D Store had 6 copies of the Wrath SB, and about 10 copies of 21 Jumpstreet w/ the whistle and bottle opener.

[quote name='ssjmichael']sell the 3d copy[/QUOTE]

true true, but I've just been giving them to my dad since he has 3D, put them in a clear snap case for him, so its all good! My point was/is, that at the $28 price point, it seems like the most expensive exclusive SB at Best Buy to date..bolstered by the inclusion of the 3D.

No code for movie cash on my Spiderman 2 bluray. It has the sticker, but its just a sticker nothing on backside.

Update: make sure there is a sticker on shrink wrap, that is where the code is. Store gave me a code over the phone since they are 130 miles from me and I was only there today for work.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hlb96']No code for movie cash on my Spiderman 2 bluray. It has the sticker, but its just a sticker nothing on backside.[/QUOTE]

There's a sticker on the slipcover and the actual case. The one on the slipcover has nothing, but the one on the case should have the code.

I tried to convince myself that Wrath of the Titans would redeem itself from Clash of the Titans but it proved me wrong. I mean the action sequences were cool but I still fell asleep and I had my surround sound on blast. Not even collecting Steelbooks is worth keeping Clash/Wrath of the Titans for me personally. -_-

Immortals is a better Greek Myth movie, in my opinion.

I enjoyed who they casted as Queen Andromeda though.

[quote name='iduncurr']I tried to convince myself that Wrath of the Titans would redeem itself from Clash of the Titans but it proved me wrong. I mean the action sequences were cool but I still fell asleep and I had my surround sound on blast. Not even collecting Steelbooks is worth keeping Clash/Wrath of the Titans for me personally. -_-

Immortals is a better Greek Myth movie, in my opinion.

I enjoyed who they casted as Queen Andromeda though.[/QUOTE]

Crappy movies in steel-boxes make me cringe. I want it because its a steel-box but the movie blows. Local Bestbuy has 10+ Steel-boxes of the new Ghostrider for $5. I feel like they'll never get rid of those.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Got my party whistle and bottle opener 21 jump Street. God this movie is HILIARIOUS, cant wait for the sequel.[/QUOTE]

(Didn't see it but will eventually) There is one even with Jonah Hill picking up the weight again? Or is there a diff cast/set of characters?

bread's done
Back