Best Buy Ad 6/26-7/2

tyrok

CAGiversary!
Games:

• :xb1: :ps4: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $59.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :xb1: :ps4: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition $69.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :360: :ps3: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $49.99 (Available Tuesday)
  • :3ds: :vita: Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens $29.99 (Available Tuesday)
    Get the First Order Star Destroyer Lego Mini Playset with the pre-order or purchase of Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens

[*]:ps4: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness (Available Tuesday) $59.99
  • Save $15 on the Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Collector's Edition Game Guide when purchased with the game

Everything Else:

• Xbox One 500GB Name Your Game Bundle $279.99 Save $20
  • Free Xbox One Wireless Controller with the purchase of any Xbox One console (Excludes Elite Controller and Play and Charge Bundle)
  • Save $20 on a DualShock 4 wireless controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 console
  • Buy 1, Get 1 Free when you buy any Disney Infinity 3.0 Power Disc Pack
  • Energizer Extra Life Charger for PS4 $29.99 Save $10
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Kung Fu Panda 3 $19.99
  • Kung Fu Panda 3 Only @
    iconbestbuy.gif
    Deluxe Edition 3D $27.99
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot $19.99
  • Eye in the Sky $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys think any chance Uncharted 4 gets to $39.99 in the 7/3 ad?

Haven't had time to buy/play it during a change of apartments, but am now finally settling in and was hoping to save $16 since I'm having the delayed gaming experience 🤑
Being one of Playstation's biggest releases this year, I doubt we'll see a discount until August the earliest. And if it does get discounted, I'm guessing it will be $50 instead of $40

Being one of Playstation's biggest releases this year, I doubt we'll see a discount until August the earliest. And if it does get discounted, I'm guessing it will be $50 instead of $40
At least it's single player is what draws me to it. I passed on division week one because I couldn't get the gold edition and this week is the first time it hit my price point. Took it too long to get there, I've lost complete interest in it now.

I've seen great sales in the last year and a half.
A year ago, the sales were garbage. Only for the last 6-8 months has there been something decent. Even then, this past month has gone back down in competitiveness. BB is completely inconsistent. I mean, just look at the past few weeks of horrible offers - each line item amounts to nothing more than either an MSRP advertisement or clearance.

I have a question about store pickup ... I want to buy LEGO Force Awakens for my nephew, but he lives in another state. Can I do store pick-up to somewhere near where my sister lives, so she can pick it up herself, or would she still need my credit card and ID or something? I might just have it shipped to her, but it won't arrive until Friday and I'm not sure if they're going to be away for the weekend.

I have a question about store pickup ... I want to buy LEGO Force Awakens for my nephew, but he lives in another state. Can I do store pick-up to somewhere near where my sister lives, so she can pick it up herself, or would she still need my credit card and ID or something? I might just have it shipped to her, but it won't arrive until Friday and I'm not sure if they're going to be away for the weekend.
You would do store pick up, there's an option for someone else picking it up. Put her name there. She won't have any problems.

You would do store pick up, there's an option for someone else picking it up. Put her name there. She won't have any problems.
Thanks! She just needs her ID and the order number, so I was able to place to the order and she can pick it up Tuesday.

Dirt ps4 is 44.99 before GCU so it's about 36- decided to finally bite it's supposed to be the best rally game in a long time
Thanks for the tip! Been waiting for a sale myself, as rally racing is the only kind I play anymore...now I know what I'm buying along with LEGO SW on Tuesday...good thing I stopped myself from blowing $100+ on graphic novels with the 30% off $150 coupon at B&N...

Went in to buy Lego Star Wars today using a gift card I bought from paypal digital gifts and was told that their store wasn't accepting digital gift cards, just physical. They said that they've been having fraud with those apparently and said that the manager told them to no longer accept them. Ultimately they let me use it, but it was weird that I was told I couldn't use it.

Went in to buy Lego Star Wars today using a gift card I bought from paypal digital gifts and was told that their store wasn't accepting digital gift cards, just physical. They said that they've been having fraud with those apparently and said that the manager told them to no longer accept them. Ultimately they let me use it, but it was weird that I was told I couldn't use it.
That sucks. I used my egc on a $100 ebay card with no problems. You could have purchased something online for store pick-up if they didn't let use it in-store lol

I'd be livid. It's not your fault that they're having "fraud" issues. E-gift cards are the future. They shouldn't be allowed to just deny like that. What if that was the only Best Buy in a 50 mile radius? That's ridiculously inconvenient.

Thinking about getting GCU but I'm wondering would the 20% off stack with a 10% personalized coupon code best buy sent me that's good until july on 1 item? Might finally bite the bullet on the $30 if I can get 30% off the Legion CE coming out in a couple months. Should almost pay for the membership. (assuming they go for it)

I was told the same thing yesterday. They said giftcards with 15 digits are the ones being used for fraud. The ones from ebay are 16 digit + pin, so you should have no problem.

When does the next week's ad normally drop?
Officially? On Sunday. On CAG? Usually the first couple days of the week prior. The movie deals started making the rounds on another forum on Saturday, so I'm a little surprised that whatever game deals there are haven't popped up here yet.

bread's done
Back