Best Buy ad 7/1-7/7

chatgirl4

Banned
New Releases coming out Tuesday, July 3, 2012:

Born on the Fourth of July:
•Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $9.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

Coupon: Use $3 off any Universal 100th Anniversary Blu-ray coupon to save more!

Quote:
$3 off any Universal 100th Anniversary DVD or Blu-ray (Play the Universal 100th Anniversary Instant Reward Game by entering a code found inside specially marked Universal 100th Anniversary DVD and Blu-ray titles (including To Kill a Mockingbird, The Breakfast Club, Field of Dreams, Apollo 13, Schindler's List, 8 Mile and Touch of Evil; list of titles) or get a free code. If you lose, you will be allowed to print the coupon.)

Universal Link: http://universal.promo.eprize.com/10...amoe_code_page

Mac + Devin Go to High School: The Movie:
•DVD - $9.99
•Blu-ray - $11.99

$9.99 Blu-ray:

•The Blind Side
•Dumb and Dumber Unrated
•Die Hard
•Die Hard 2
•Die Hard: With a Vengeance
•The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
•Good Night, and Good Luck.
•Heat
•Invictus
•I Am Legend
•Step Brothers Unrated
•Street Kings
•Stripes
•South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
•Taxi Driver
•Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe
•The Phantom
•Tin Man
•more in store and online

$12.99 Blu-ray:
•Machete (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Mr. Popper's Penguins (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Predators (includes Digital Copy)
•Unstoppable (includes Digital Copy)
•Rio (includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•more in store and online

$9.99 DVD / $14.99 Blu-ray:
•Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•We Bought a Zoo (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•A Thousand Words
•This Means War (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•The Devil Inside
•Project X (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•New Year's Eve (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•Jeff, Who Lives at Home
•Chronicle (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
•In Time (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)

TV on DVD and Blu-ray Sale:

Eureka:
•Season 4.0 on DVD - $12.99
•Season 4.5 on DVD - $14.99

Monk:
•Seasons 6 - 8 on DVD - $12.99 each

SGU: Stargate Universe:
•Season 1 on DVD - $12.99
•Season 1 on Blu-ray - $19.99

Stargate SG-1:
•Season 10 on DVD - $12.99
•Seasons 1, 4 - 9 on DVD - $12.99 each

Warehouse 13:
•Season 2 on DVD - $12.99

more in store and online

source: http://www.examiner.com/article/july-1-7-2012-7-1-7-7-best-buy-ad-prices-for-dvd-and-blu-ray-deals

Credit to AlexG @ BR.com

Last edited by a moderator:
SG-1 on blu? What?!?!

Edit: Yeah, that's got to be a screw up. Those don't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lyricsborn']Machete for me.[/QUOTE]

That's the best price I recall for it. Great movie, I might pick it up too.

What's with everyone neglecting the (admittedly lame) first time on Blu-ray Disney flicks!?

I want (and feel, to some extent, that I deserve) a damn coupon or a buy two get $x off deal!

Die Hard Collection for me definatly!!!!
diehard

[quote name='larrythefatcat']What's with everyone neglecting the (admittedly lame) first time on Blu-ray Disney flicks!?

I want (and feel, to some extent, that I deserve) a damn coupon or a buy two get $x off deal![/QUOTE]

I'm surprised by this too.

Def. getting project X. Heard nothing but good things about that one. I was pretty close to renting it from Zune, but now ill own the bluray, dvd, and a digital copy. Thanks BB (and ofcoruse the OP).

Hmmm, it says $19.99 for SGU S1 but it's online it's $12.99 so I'm guessing there is a mix up on listings?

I can't see BB's current ad right now so I can't actually see what's listed.

Stargate Universe Season 1 is showing $12.99 for both DVD and Blu-Ray. Went ahead and got the blu version. Even though I don't have a player yet, I plan to get one before the end of the year. I'll save SGU for a Christmas present for the hubby. :D

Thinking about getting Rio. I've been after that movie for a while and haven't really seen it dip below that price.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Stargate Universe Season 1 is showing $12.99 for both DVD and Blu-Ray. Went ahead and got the blu version. Even though I don't have a player yet, I plan to get one before the end of the year. I'll save SGU for a Christmas present for the hubby. :D[/QUOTE]Season 2 of SGU isn't on Blu-Ray, and according to Universal, will never be.

Shame, since the show was shot in HD and looked quite good on broadcast.

For reasons that make no sense at all, they won't release it on Blu-Ray in any region.

So bizarre. My Best Buy, which is always on top of things, didn't have ANYTHING from this week's ad tagged. Everything that should've been on sale wasn't marked correctly, nor was there any signage of this week's sales.

[quote name='shrike4242']Season 2 of SGU isn't on Blu-Ray, and according to Universal, will never be.

For reasons that make no sense at all, they won't release it on Blu-Ray in any region.[/QUOTE]

It's because the people at MGM are a bunch of D-BAGS!!!!! I'm still upset over what they did with the franchise and for what they didn't do with it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Season 2 of SGU isn't on Blu-Ray, and according to Universal, will never be.

For reasons that make no sense at all, they won't release it on Blu-Ray in any region.[/QUOTE]

Is it because they already had that SGU Season 1.5 published on Bluray?
I saw this on Amazon.. It is a 3 discs set.

bread's done
Back