Best Buy Ad - 7/17 - 7/23

sweet, havent seen NipTuck seasons on sale in quite some time. I need to get seasons 4 thru 6. Hoping Season 4 and 5 Part 1 are on sale as well. And after coupons I could get each for $10. :)

Though I've only seen Season 5 part 2 and Season 6 at stores. :(

Edit: They are on sale right now actually. Must be a 2 week sale for some items. and its only Season 5 Part 2 and Season 6 on sale. (sigh) :(

Can you use the $5 off coupon twice on the same receipt? I'm wondering if it would be possible to stack the $5 off with the $10 off when you buy both Limitless and Take Me Home Tonight for a total of $20 off.

[quote name='Vampjoe']Can you use the $5 off coupon twice on the same receipt? I'm wondering if it would be possible to stack the $5 off with the $10 off when you buy both Limitless and Take Me Home Tonight for a total of $20 off.[/QUOTE]

its unknown really, though shrike posted before that coupons didnt stack with promotions when he tried getting some other blurays that had a similar promo. Its worth trying but if it didnt work for shrike, I'm having doubts. Would be awesome if it works though.

[quote name='Vampjoe']Can you use the $5 off coupon twice on the same receipt? I'm wondering if it would be possible to stack the $5 off with the $10 off when you buy both Limitless and Take Me Home Tonight for a total of $20 off.[/QUOTE]Nope.

Been there, done that, won't work. The package discount neuters the use of the coupons.

Happened with the $10 package discount for buying The Adjustment Bureau and The Eagle.

Still a great price for Limitless and Take Me Home Tonight, I have Limitless Pre-Ordered through Amazon with a GB discount. I didn't really want the latter for that price but might consider.

Any idea on what version of Despicable Me its on blu ray, i want that movie so much and it doesn't hurts if i take Inglorious Bastard and Scott Pilgrim.

How much is the movie cash usually or the ones included with the purchase of Iron Man? And can you use that movie cash to buy movie tickets?

The Captain America movie cash is good for $7.50 off the price of a movie ticket. Movie cash certificates range in price though. Found this one kind of odd because usually they are solid dollar amounts.

Ooh.. so Take Me Home Tonight and Limitless are both $22.99.. and you save $10 instantly, bringing it to $35, and I have a $25 giftcard.. I wonder if any coupons will come out for TMHT or Limitless. I think I'm going to be in for both!

Robin Hood on Blu for $9.99, with $10 movie cash for Cowboys and Aliens? Yes, please. (Assuming I can find one with a movie cash sticker..)

[quote name='Stingo13']Robin Hood on Blu for $9.99, with $10 movie cash for Cowboys and Aliens? Yes, please. (Assuming I can find one with a movie cash sticker..)[/QUOTE]Best Buy only lists the combo release for Blu-Ray, no single-disc.

Combo release w/DVD & DC & $10 movie cash? Yes please indeed.

Since it'll be a price match against their own prices, it would be worth picking it up before Sunday and then just go in during the next week and do a PM, so that way you know you have it. Assuming a second trip to Best Buy isn't an issue.

EDIT: Actually, there appears to be a second one listed there with a different SKU #, though it doesn't have any cover art. Description reads as it's the Ridley Scott one, so that's the same movie. Link as follows:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Robin+H...137081&skuId=19290433&st=robin hood&lp=2&cp=1

[quote name='D0RC']I've been searching but does anyone have any other reliable sources on how to redeem and use movie cash? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

what dont you understand about it? The moviecash stickers on the dvds/blurays have a code you enter on a website. They tell you the instructions right on the back of the sticker. Not that hard. Most are thru HollyWood Movie Money, though Ive seen a few from EMovie Cash.

Interested in Despicable Me on Blu for $10 (after coupon)

Iron Man's 1 & 2 on Blu $10 each (after coupon again) w $7.50 movie cash for Captain America is a steal... if I didnt already own them both I would so do this!!!

I don't know if this is just a regional thing or not but my store has had these same prices for iron man, forgetting sarah marshall, robin hood, and get him to the greek for the last couple weeks. They had all the 14.99 stuff (9.99 after coupon) on a couple sidewings. That's where I scored my copy of boogie nights :D

Amazing story here! Just got back from walmart where I went to price match scott pilgrim on blu. I'm a collector and I wanted the blu+dvd combo pack with the slipcover. So I went to walmart and showed them the ad and much to my suprise the lady price matched the blu for the dvd price. So scott pilgrim on blu for $5.99 + tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadbird']Never seen Robin Hood but am intrigued for 10 bucks. Anyone recommend it?[/QUOTE]

it's a decent movie, tho not one of ridley (or crowe's) best. i was holding out for a cheap price on the 2 disc dvd director's cut (with features) so this is a great deal. i can easily recommend the combo pack for $10. (btw digital code expires in sept.) picked it up along with (500) Days of Summer for $5 (Target price match).

I picked up Robin Hood and Iron Man 2 on Blu (with the 5 dollar coupon) but neither had movie cash. I asked the cashier if any of the Iron Man 2 copies had movie cash, since it was in the ad. He told me he figured it was inside the case (it wasn't) and if it wasn't that they'd allow me to return it. I want to keep the movie, but I was wondering if any of you ran into a similar situation- since it's in the ad does anyone have suggestions I what I can do to get the movie cash?

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']No Lincoln Lawyer?[/QUOTE]

that came out last week. not every new release from a week ago is going to be advertised the following week.

[quote name='deadbird']Never seen Robin Hood but am intrigued for 10 bucks. Anyone recommend it?[/QUOTE]

If you saw Gladiator, you've already seen it. And a superior version, at that.

I hadn't checked this thread and was in the store last night. Seasons 1, 2, & 7 of West Wing for $15 each? Hell yes. I'd rather pick them up piecemeal for cheap than drop $175 (on a good day) for the set which apparently has lousy packaging.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']that came out last week. not every new release from a week ago is going to be advertised the following week.[/QUOTE]

Thought it was coming out this week.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']I picked up Robin Hood and Iron Man 2 on Blu (with the 5 dollar coupon) but neither had movie cash. I asked the cashier if any of the Iron Man 2 copies had movie cash, since it was in the ad. He told me he figured it was inside the case (it wasn't) and if it wasn't that they'd allow me to return it. I want to keep the movie, but I was wondering if any of you ran into a similar situation- since it's in the ad does anyone have suggestions I what I can do to get the movie cash?[/QUOTE]
You will clearly see it on the outside of the packaging as the sticker mentioning the movie cash has the code right on the back of it. It won't be inside the case. I picked up Iron Man 1 and 2 for 10 each and got the movie cash for both. Sweet deal in my opinion.

I went to BB today and picked up Rango for 9.99 (after 2 coupons). Then on a separate purchase I bought 9 (blind buy), Iron Man 2 (which they only had 2 copies left and 1 copy had the Captain America movie cash sticker), and the last copy of Scott Pilgrim. I read that some people who bought Scott Pilgrim had gotten movie cash from Amazon for Cowboys vs Aliens but nothing with my BB copy.

bread's done
Back