• :xb1: :ps4: The Banner Saga Trilogy $39.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Hello Neighbor $29.99
Game Deals:

Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
    Nintendo Labo Variety Kit $39.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • Nintendo Labo Robot Kit $39.99 with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console

[*]Nintendo Joy-Con Wireless Controllers $69.99 Save $10
[*]Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of select Samsung QLED TVs and an Xbox One X or S Console
[*]Save $10 on select Controllers with the purchase of an Xbox One Console
[*]Save $10 on 3 or 6-Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
[*]Free $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card with the purchase of 3 Months of Xbox Live
[*]Trade in Madden NFL 18 and receive a $10 coupon towards Madden NFL 19 (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/clp/madden18-tradein-iso/pcmcat748302046646.c?id=pcmcat748302046646)
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Ready Player One $24.99
  • Ready Player One Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Ready Player One 4K $29.99
  • Ready Player One 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • The Con Is On $14.99 Save $3
  • Operation Red Sea $12.99 Save $4

Last edited by a moderator:
Had my first bad trade in at Best Buy, the girl wouldn't take a copy of NBA 2k18 because the case was from the Legend Edition and said "not for individual sale part of a collection". I tried to tell her that it means nothing that I could trade the game in without the paper cover or with no case at all.She said it was illegal and didn't want to lose her job.I told her I bought it at gamestop that way used, she said they are breaking the law. I asked for a manager and she said no so I said fine I will got to another store. On my way out I told the manager by the exit they should train their staff better.

She also said I couldn't use my GCU because it's under my wife's name and needed her ID, I said I've been using it for 2 years and the only reason it's in my wife's name is because a website error where they had to merge our accounts. Funny thing is I was there a few weeks ago and the same girl took my trade-ins with the GCU with no issues.

Went to another store and was out in 5 minutes and that was 5 games and the Madden pre-order too.
That reminds me of the lady @ Target during their couponcalypse:

Lady - "Where did you get these coupons from?"

Me - "coupon site"

Lady - "Which coupon site?"

Me - "slickdeals"

Lady - "Oh, so you tryna be slick? Uh huh. I be right back"

... *talking to her coworkers and coming back*

Lady - "what's that scam site again?"

FFS if you can't figure out the difference between deals/coupons vs. scams then you're another level of something. As for your lady @ BB, a little common sense goes a long way.

That reminds me of the lady @ Target during their couponcalypse:

Lady - "Where did you get these coupons from?"

Me - "coupon site"

Lady - "Which coupon site?"

Me - "slickdeals"

Lady - "Oh, so you tryna be slick? Uh huh. I be right back"

... *talking to her coworkers and coming back*

Lady - "what's that scam site again?"

FFS if you can't figure out the difference between deals/coupons vs. scams then you're another level of something. As for your lady @ BB, a little common sense goes a long way.
I saw there where some crazy deals during that, a lot more then trading in a $14 game for a gift card.

After my GCU expires I doubt I'll shop at Best Buy again.
I see a lot of people saying this. I will certainly buy fewer games at Best Buy, but I am confident they will still have great sale prices as they typically match or beat most of the other retailers before GCU already. It'll be harder for me to bite on a $19.99 game versus a $19.99 game with GCU for sure, but I don't see myself not buying any games at Best Buy after my GCU expires. Gamestop will end up being my go-to to for new releases though since it's very close to my house.

It works for the switch every time.

I'm sadder about GCU going away than TRU. Even worse that it can be saved if they so choose.
Ah yes the Switch, our nostalgia infused wallet abusing blind spot.
I just bought DK Country, Bayonetta, Mega Man collection and Street Fighter collection on my last GCU day and I’ve owned every single game in those packages previously SMH
Even Splatoon 2 almost counts as a re release

But I won’t accept those terms between PS4/XB1
Especially because games go on sale much steeper and more frequently than Nintendo but also because I personally own all consoles and go with the better deal.

That being said, I’d wait if I didn’t have a PS4

I am merely stating reasons as to why people would buy this game. granted if the internet is to be believed it is the worst game of all time which is unfair given the game has gotten many updates that people probably should listen to before they just blast it because it undeniably sucked at launch on the ps4

releasing it for 10 dollars would be dumb.....but i do agree 49.99 is probably too much

while i get that, its an unrealistic expectation.

while i get that, its an unrealistic expectation.
Agreed, I definitely was not trying to say they should charge $10 that was not my intention just that the option is there for people like us. But $50 seems pushing it too much. I think $30 could work. Half price for a 2 year old game, whether it was perfect and just ported or took two years to fix should be the same

Considering there have been significant changes and it’s a much better game now with two years of free updates that have made it better yes?

Oh I’m sorry I forgot we’re still stuck in August 2016.
I didn’t mean to dissuade you from purchasing, I just felt that a 2 year old game regardless of reception should be half price and is dangerous to sell at 80% of the original price with such a rocky start because many people could get it elsewhere for cheap and even if they only have xbox will likely feel ripped off. I just remembered it’s on PC too so there’s even more competition and price precedent.

If anyone bought that Ready PLayer One yesterday, they have it listed at 9.99 or 14.99 for steelbook 4k versions right now. If you get in quick you can get a price match reduction via chat
Just tried to order it and looks like it's $29.99. The price initially said $9.99 and changed when I tried to add it to my cart. I want to see this and $9.99 was a price I was willing to pay.

Yeah, they've fixed it by now. But if you did buy it, then price match still works while they have the price up. I got mine.
I, unfortunately, did not, but I am sure it will be pretty cheap come Black Friday and I'll pick it up then. I haven't seen the movie yet either so I may just watch it first to see if I even want to own it.

bread's done
Back