Best Buy Ad 8/26 - 9/1

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, August 28, 2012:

Battleship
:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive includes bonus disc with over 30 minutes of explosive behind-the-scenes action*
The Lucky One:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Movie-Only Edition (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
Think Like a Man:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $19.99
The Pirates! Band of Misfits:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $22.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99
School of Rock:

• Blu-ray - $12.99
Jersey Shore Shark Attack:

• DVD - $9.99
  • Blu-ray - $14.99
Terminator Anthology (Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day / Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines / Terminator Salvation):

• 5-Disc Blu-ray Set - $34.99
Free Best Buy gift card offer
Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Excludes children's TV titles. Online offer may vary.

Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season:

The Walking Dead: The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
  • Limited Edition Zombie Head with Blu-ray - $69.99
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $34.99
Sons of Anarchy: Season Four:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
  • Get a reaper beanie for $4.99 with purchase of Sons of Anarchy: Season Four.
Homeland: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
In Plain Sight: Season Five:

• DVD - $17.99
Stargate Atlantis:

• Seasons 1 - 5 on Blu-ray - $24.99 each *Best Buy exclusive*
Two and a Half Men: The Complete Ninth Season:

• DVD - $24.99
NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.
Available Now:
The Dictator Banned & Unrated:

• DVD (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $17.99
$14.99 DVD / $19.99 Blu-ray:

• Act of Valor (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • American Reunion Unrated (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Being Flynn
  • Big Miracle (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Safe House (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Silent House (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
  • Wanderlust (Blu-ray includes DVD and Digital Copy)
TV on DVD and Blu-ray:
Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Excludes children's TV titles. Online offer may vary.
Sons of Anarchy:

• Seasons 1 - 3 on DVD - $24.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 3 on Blu-ray - $28.99 each
The Walking Dead:

• Season 1 DVD - $19.99
  • Season 1 Blu-ray - $22.99
Boardwalk Empire:

• Season 1 DVD - $29.99
  • Season 1 Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $34.99
Two and a Half Men:

• Seasons 1 - 8 on DVD - $16.99 each
Justified:

• Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $14.99
  • Seasons 1 - 2 on Blu-ray - $19.99
The Big Bang Theory:

• Seasons 1 - 4 on DVD - $16.99 each
Fringe:

• Seasons 1 - 3 on DVD - $16.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 3 on Blu-ray - $22.99 each
Breaking Bad:

• Season 4 DVD - $19.99
  • Season 4 Blu-ray - $24.99
Weeds:

• Season 7 DVD - $19.99
  • Season 7 Blu-ray - $19.99
Strike Back:

• Season 1 DVD - $24.99
  • Season 1 Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $32.99
Revenge:

NCIS:

• Seasons 1 - 8 on DVD - $18.99 each
  • Season 9 DVD - $39.99
NCIS: Los Angeles:

• Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $18.99 each
  • Season 3 DVD - $39.99

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='salrmrcrey']The OUAT coupon is now active. It is for $15.00 off the blu ray price!
PRINT.....[/QUOTE]

Excellent, now time to cancel my Amazon order and go to BB and use the coupon or go to Target and PM BB to get the exclusive version.

M

I wonder if the system doesn't produce the $25 GC if you did this in-store purchase:
Once Upon A Time S1 BD - $39.99
Boardwalk Empire S2 BD - $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD - $29.99

That would be $104.98 before the $15 ABC TV coupon, which Best Buy always seems to deduct post-purchase as "payment". That should net out the $25 GC for the >$100 purchase in-store and then the $15 coupon would make it $89.98 + tax on the whole purchase pre-coupon. I'm hoping the system doesn't skip the $25 GC on the purchase because it nets out to >$100 after the $15 coupon is applied.

Guess you could then turn around and do either Homeland S1 or SOA S4 with the $25 GC from the prior purchase.

EDIT: Just dumped my Homeland S1, Boardwalk Empire S2 and OUAT S1 pre-orders with Amazon. Will try this in-store and see what happens, and pick up the two $25 releases, one with a the $25 GC provided and the other one with RZ certs.

[quote name='Taco5']"Walking Dead: Season 2" Zombie Head packaging is now $59.99.[/QUOTE]

awesome. :)

now i have to rework my strategy of going just barely over $100 though. lol

[quote name='shrike4242']I wonder if the system doesn't produce the $25 GC if you did this in-store purchase:
Once Upon A Time S1 BD - $39.99
Boardwalk Empire S2 BD - $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD - $29.99

That would be $104.98 before the $15 ABC TV coupon, which Best Buy always seems to deduct post-purchase as "payment". That should net out the $25 GC for the >$100 purchase in-store and then the $15 coupon would make it $89.98 + tax on the whole purchase pre-coupon. I'm hoping the system doesn't skip the $25 GC on the purchase because it nets out to >$100 after the $15 coupon is applied.

Guess you could then turn around and do either Homeland S1 or SOA S4 with the $25 GC from the prior purchase.

EDIT: Just dumped my Homeland S1, Boardwalk Empire S2 and OUAT S1 pre-orders with Amazon. Will try this in-store and see what happens, and pick up the two $25 releases, one with a the $25 GC provided and the other one with RZ certs.[/QUOTE]

maybe wait until they add the giftcard in then hand them the coupon? They usually ring the giftcard in when they are prompted to do so before totaling everything. I'm sure you'd be fine.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']maybe wait until they add the giftcard in then hand them the coupon? They usually ring the giftcard in when they are prompted to do so before totaling everything. I'm sure you'd be fine.[/QUOTE]That's normally how it should work, though we'll see on Tuesday.

[quote name='tham1988']in for boardwalk empire season 2 and homeland season 1. might find more to bring it up to $100.[/QUOTE]

This. For some freakin' awesome prices to boot. $60 for both before tax? SOLD. Can't believe House S8 DVD was only 'on sale' for $34.99 on release week. As much as I've been wanting to watch it, I'll wait for $25 or better...

Might be tempted on other nice deals to make it $100, though...I got all of BSG when it was $19.99 a season, and just picked up the first two of Justified for $17.99 and $21.99...not sure what else I'd want...

Printed up the OUAT coupon for the blu-ray and it says that its for $15 off the blu-ray, not $10 like for the DVD. I might be in for $25, I'll have to talk it over with my girlfriend.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']does the ad state the minimum number of Zombie heads each store will get?[/QUOTE]

According to the fine print "Minimum 2 per store."

Since the $10 gift card according to the weekly ad is in-store only and it seems that way on the website as well I need to rethink my purchases.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']Is Sons of Anarchy and Boardwalk Empire good? Those two have my attention[/QUOTE]

Sons of Anarchy is one of my top 3 shows (other 2 are Dexter and Walking Dead)

I was addicted to the series on Netflix and can't wait to watch 4, then catch up on 5 next month

[quote name='exceed19']Dont see the $25 gc noted in the ad anywhere.. :([/QUOTE]

It's in small print at the bottom of the page where it mentions the $10 gc.

So if I order online and ship it to store buying $50 worth of TV on DVD, does that mean I'll get two $10 gift cards--one for ship to store and one for $50 of TV on DVD?

Or will I just get one?

Because if I can get Homeland at $20 plus a couple gifts for people and get $20 back, I'll be in business.

[quote name='Raccoon2117']So if I order online and ship it to store buying $50 worth of TV on DVD, does that mean I'll get two $10 gift cards--one for ship to store and one for $50 of TV on DVD?

Or will I just get one?

Because if I can get Homeland at $20 plus a couple gifts for people and get $20 back, I'll be in business.[/QUOTE]

You'll get one. In store pickup gets you the $10 code. The ad specifically states that the new offer this week is for in store purchases only.

[quote name='lawdood']It's in small print at the bottom of the page where it mentions the $10 gc.[/QUOTE]

Not seeing it on the online ad which is what I am going off of, specifically pages 25,26,27,28.

I do see the $10 gc noted on page 25.

Bestbuy.com/tvevent (which is noted in the ad) also says nothing of the sort for the $25 gc.

I am trying to take advantage of it if possible! I am buying the walking dead season blu ray zombie head so thats $59.99 right there. I can fill in $40.01 of other shows I am sure.

Would I also get the $10.00 order online and pick up in store bonus with either of the $10, or (if its real) the $25.00 gc promo?

Edit: It doesnt look like the zombie head is part of the $10 GC promo. Thats ok, I figure paying $60 for the season 2, and getting $10 back for future use is going to be decent enough.

[quote name='exceed19']Not seeing it on the online ad which is what I am going off of, specifically pages 25,26,27,28.

Bestbuy.com/tvevent (which is noted in the ad) also says nothing of the sort for the $25 gc.

I am trying to take advantage of it if possible! I am buying the walking dead season blu ray zombie head so thats $59.99 right there. I can fill in $40.01 of other shows I am sure.

Would I also get the $10.00 order online and pick up in store bonus with either of the $10, or (if its real) the $25.00 gc promo?

Edit: It doesnt look like the zombie head is part of the $10 GC promo. Thats ok, I figure paying $60 for the season 2, and getting $10 back for future use is going to be decent enough.[/QUOTE]

read the above post.

ZombieHead should also be eligible in store.

[quote name='exceed19']Not seeing it on the online ad which is what I am going off of, specifically pages 25,26,27,28.

Edit: It doesnt look like the zombie head is part of the $10 GC promo. Thats ok, I figure paying $60 for the season 2, and getting $10 back for future use is going to be decent enough.[/QUOTE]

I have the newspaper ad with me and it's in small print on the bottom of page 21.

$25 is in-store only according to the ad. And the $10 gc is online only.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']$25 is in-store only according to the ad. And the $10 gc is online only.[/QUOTE]

Nope, there's two offers for $10gc on $50 spent this week. One is the online deal that's been going on for awhile, the other is in-store only on TV DVD/Blu sets this week.

I really want to pick up The Walking Dead: Season 2 BD...but after AMC burned a lot of people by releasing a Special Edition of Season 1 after a vanilla original release...I'm tempted to wait for a special edition. I guess waiting doesn't hurt since the price can only go down...but I REALLY want to watch the Farm finale again. :whistle2:D

TWD Season 2 LE is now $59.99 :applause:

Surprised to see it cheaper then amazon. Picking up that along with SOA S4 on blu-ray tomorrow morning.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']I really want to pick up The Walking Dead: Season 2 BD...but after AMC burned a lot of people by releasing a Special Edition of Season 1 after a vanilla original release...I'm tempted to wait for a special edition. I guess waiting doesn't hurt since the price can only go down...but I REALLY want to watch the Farm finale again. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]
This season already has it's special edition. The Digipak and Zombie head.

We won't get another. The only reason we got a digipak for season 1 is because fans really wanted the see the show in B&W so they threw the pilot in B&W on it and some boring extras that can be seen online. BB had the exclusive crappy zombie mask but other then that it was nothing special. Not special up to say they burned people by releasing a special edition because other then the B&W episode it had nothing of value on it and if you know anything about TV's you can watch the entire series in B&W without it.

Thanks. I didn't realize the only difference was the black and white episode and some leftover web extras. I didn't buy the original release but I remember some people on these forums were miffed when the special edition was release. Guess I'll be watching Season 2 again this week. :)

Got my email confirmation that TWD:S2 zombie head will be ready for me in the AM. Cant wait. I just purchased the full story run off ebay from the comics in the form of mutliple "volumes". I basically STOLE it, had my goofbay sniper set at $100, and I won the whole thing for $46.00 last night.

This is what I won :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190715375336?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I dunno if you guys can see that auction or not, but its the complete story to date. I could care less (although it would be cool) about having ORIGINAL comics, but trade paperbacks will do just fine for my reading purposes at work.

I think I scored big time on that deal. But thats just me.

does anyone know why I can't do store pickup for the new releases? Says boardwalk empire and walking dead is unavailable everywhere when I try to do preorder store pickup.

now some say available in store only... makes no sense I preordered Dexter for instore pickup two weeks ago

[quote name='exceed19']Got my email confirmation that TWD:S2 zombie head will be ready for me in the AM. Cant wait. I just purchased the full story run off ebay from the comics in the form of mutliple "volumes". I basically STOLE it, had my goofbay sniper set at $100, and I won the whole thing for $46.00 last night.

This is what I won :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190715375336?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I dunno if you guys can see that auction or not, but its the complete story to date. I could care less (although it would be cool) about having ORIGINAL comics, but trade paperbacks will do just fine for my reading purposes at work.

I think I scored big time on that deal. But thats just me.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sweet deal.

I don't collect individual issues but i do have all the current hardcover volumes and the compendium or whatever. But i am up to date on the issues because a friend collects single issues. I chose hardcover over paperback because those tend to wear and tear after a few readings, only read my giant compendium once and its already got a bunch of crinkle lines on the spine.

[quote name='Capocci 007']does anyone know why I can't do store pickup for the new releases? Says boardwalk empire and walking dead is unavailable everywhere when I try to do preorder store pickup.

now some say available in store only... makes no sense I preordered Dexter for instore pickup two weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Because BBY.com pulls some of it's new releases the day before actual release(usually around 12-1am est Sunday night/Monday morning) and puts "In Store Only". May be an inventory thing, not sure. But if your store has what you are looking for in stock come tomorrow morning, it will be back up for ordering.

Has anyone purchased the Stargate Atlantis sets yet? The online price is $19.99 per season but the ad says $24.99. Anyone able to get it for $19.99 each?

Made sure to be at my local store right when they opened. Got the following:

Walking Dead ssn 2 blu Zombie Head $59.99
Once Upon a Time ssn 1 blu $24.99 after coupon
Homeland ssn 1 DVD $19.99

$104.97 not including taxes and $25 gift card

Then got

Boardwalk Empire Ssn 2 blu $34.99
Sons of Anarchy ssn 4 blu $24.99

Minus $25 gift card brought it to $34.98 before taxes

Then used the $10 gift card I got from that on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ssn 10 $7.99

Stil have $1.53 on gift card

So got all that for roughly $150 after taxes. :D

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Made sure to be at my local store right when they opened. Got the following:

Walking Dead ssn 2 blu Zombie Head $59.99
Once Upon a Time ssn 1 blu $24.99 after coupon
Homeland ssn 1 DVD $19.99

$104.97 not including taxes and $25 gift card

Then got

Boardwalk Empire Ssn 2 blu $34.99
Sons of Anarchy ssn 4 blu $24.99

Minus $25 gift card brought it to $34.98 before taxes

Then used the $10 gift card I got from that on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ssn 10 $7.99

Stil have $1.53 on gift card

So got all that for roughly $150 after taxes. :D[/QUOTE]I did something similar, though in this process:

Boardwalk Empire S2 BD/DVD $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD non-head $29.99
Once Upon A Time S1 BD $39.99

Waited for the $25 GC to be added to the order, then handed over the coupon, was right at $100 after tax.

Used the GC and $25 of RZ certs/$10 bonus pickup certificate to get:
SOA S4 BD $24.99
Homeland S1 BD $24.99

Those two were about $3 and some change after the GC and RZ certs.

Not a bad haul for a little more than $100 out of pocket (and yes, I know the GC, pick-up bonus cert and RZ certs are money, though it's not money out of my pocket).

Also picked up the Avengers SB pre-order for $7.50.

How where you guys able to use the OUAT coupon? I tried to use it and the cashier kept scanning it and the computer wouldn't take it. She called some one over and he tried scanning it, then just told me I couldn't use it because it was already on sale.

[quote name='shrike4242']I did something similar, though in this process:

Boardwalk Empire S2 BD/DVD $34.99
Walking Dead S2 BD non-head $29.99
Once Upon A Time S1 BD $39.99

Waited for the $25 GC to be added to the order, then handed over the coupon, was right at $100 after tax.

Used the GC and $25 of RZ certs/$10 bonus pickup certificate to get:
SOA S4 BD $24.99
Homeland S1 BD $24.99

Those two were about $3 and some change after the GC and RZ certs.

Not a bad haul for a little more than $100 out of pocket (and yes, I know the GC, pick-up bonus cert and RZ certs are money, though it's not money out of my pocket).

Also picked up the Avengers SB pre-order for $7.50.[/QUOTE]

How is that case? I was eyeing it but turned away. Looked like they were all DVD size..which I guess shouldn't be a problem since its a preorder thing but ysh turned it down. Any imagery on the inside?

Also did you get a $10 giftcsrd for your second purchase? Taking it yiu didn't since yiu were .02 shy.

[quote name='lehviput']How where you guys able to use the OUAT coupon? I tried to use it and the cashier kept scanning it and the computer wouldn't take it. She called some one over and he tried scanning it, then just told me I couldn't use it because it was already on sale.[/QUOTE]

cashier had a problem with the coupon I gave him as well. He either manually entered it or just deducted $15 somehow.

I've never known any manufacturers coupons to scan properly at BB. They've always had to enter them manually.

BTW: You can use gift cards/certs/shopkick/coupons or whatever and still get the $10/$50 or $25/$100 gift cards. All you have to do is wait for them to total up and present you with your respective GC. Then you can hand over whatever certs/cards/shopkick/coupons you want. You can bring the price down to whatever after that point. I was able to get my $25 gc and only pay $95 out of pocket (I'm a bit lean on rewards these days).

M

[quote name='Mikerocosms']I've never known any manufacturers coupons to scan properly at BB. They've always had to enter them manually.

M[/QUOTE]Yay! Of course I would get the two BBY employees that didn't know to do that. Oh well, coupon or not I was always going to buy OUAT.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']How is that case? I was eyeing it but turned away. Looked like they were all DVD size..which I guess shouldn't be a problem since its a preorder thing but ysh turned it down. Any imagery on the inside?

Also did you get a $10 giftcsrd for your second purchase? Taking it yiu didn't since yiu were .02 shy.[/QUOTE]I hadn't opened it up yet and will keep it sealed until the movie releases.

I think it is DVD/G1-sized not BD/G2-sized. That's not an issue for me, though others around here do have issue with it.

The $10 was from a prior $50+ in-store pickup order, the other $15 were RZ certs.

[quote name='lehviput']Yay! Of course I would get the two BBY employees that didn't know to do that. Oh well, coupon or not I was always going to buy OUAT.[/QUOTE]Manufacturer coupons will never scan at BB, they scan without issue at Target and Walmart.

All the rep has to do at BB is hit F7 on the register, where it asks for the value of the coupon. It's right-on screen, in fact.

[quote name='shrike4242']I hadn't opened it up yet and will keep it sealed until the movie releases.

I think it is DVD/G1-sized not BD/G2-sized. That's not an issue for me, though others around here do have issue with it.

The $10 was from a prior $50+ in-store pickup order, the other $15 were RZ certs.

Manufacturer coupons will never scan at BB, they scan without issue at Target and Walmart.

All the rep has to do at BB is hit F7 on the register, where it asks for the value of the coupon. It's right-on screen, in fact.[/QUOTE]

you must misunderstood me about the gift card. I was asking if yiu received a $10 since your total was so close to $50. But I'm assuming yiu did not since it was $49.98 before taxes.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']you must misunderstood me about the gift card. I was asking if yiu received a $10 since your total was so close to $50. But I'm assuming yiu did not since it was $49.98 before taxes.[/QUOTE]I wouldn't have gotten it anyway, $49.98 or otherwise.

If I didn't use RZ certs on the purchase, which decrease the price of the item(s) on the purchase, I might have received a $10 GC being $49.98 before tax and more than $50 afterwards.

My girlfriend and I went into BB to buy Madden 13 for me and Once Upon a Time on Blu-Ray for her. She didn't want to go, but she went anyway. She walks in casually and goes toward the new DVD/Blu display and sees the a bunch of the Walking Dead heads. She flat out RUNS to the box, her shoe fell off doing so, and then holds on as tight as humanly possible until she's finally able to get me to buy it for her.

Most expensive Halloween decoration we've ever purchased.

[quote name='advanced']My girlfriend and I went into BB to buy Madden 13 for me and Once Upon a Time on Blu-Ray for her. She didn't want to go, but she went anyway. She walks in casually and goes toward the new DVD/Blu display and sees the a bunch of the Walking Dead heads. She flat out RUNS to the box, her shoe fell off doing so, and then holds on as tight as humanly possible until she's finally able to get me to buy it for her.

Most expensive Halloween decoration we've ever purchased.[/QUOTE]

considering the bluray itself is $34.99....$24.99 for the head is a reasonably great price.

[quote name='shrike4242']I wouldn't have gotten it anyway, $49.98 or otherwise.

If I didn't use RZ certs on the purchase, which decrease the price of the item(s) on the purchase, I might have received a $10 GC being $49.98 before tax and more than $50 afterwards.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why the online $10 in store pick-up promo works differently?

Reason being, I ordered the Jaws digibook and The Hunger Games exclusive online w/ in store pickup. I had enough RZ cert. where my total oop after tax was just under $11. Still received my $10 code the day after picking up THG exclusive.

Luckily I pre-ordered The Walking Dead S2 zombie head late last week. There were none left at my local BBY at 11am today. No Avengers there either. There was an empty endcap where they usually place the pre-order specials, but no signs or mentioning of it there.

Traded in two copies of Battleship(Xbox 360) I got for free for a $32 giftcard. Used the gc, a $5 RZ cert. and the $15 coupon and picked up OUAT and SOA S4 + $10 gc for $17.03.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']considering the bluray itself is $34.99....$24.99 for the head is a reasonably great price.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I was starting to REALLY regret that purchase. The head is pretty solid for what it is. I wish it were a bit bigger, so I could put my hat on it, but whatever.

I picked up the following:

SOA Season 4 (blu)
Walking Dead Season 2 (blu)
Boardwalk Empire Season 2 (blu)
Brave and the Bold Season 2 Part 2 (DVD)

I had $10 in RZ certificates and that brought my total to $103 and I got the $25 giftcard. I have $20 in RZ certificate pending. Not sure what I'll buy next. TV seasons are quickly eating up space on my blu-ray shelves...too...many...deals.

This made me giggle today:

shadowkastone

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/shadowkastone/?action=view&current=IMG_20120830_154103_385.jpg

bread's done
Back