• :xb1: :ps4: Far Cry 5 $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed: Origins $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO The Incredibles $29.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 $19.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO Ninjago The Movie $19.99 Save $20
  • :switch: LEGO Worlds $19.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console + Free 64GB Memory Card $299.99
  • Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of a Samsung QLED TV and an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on a Xbox Sports White Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Get 3 Months Free when you buy a 3 Month Xbox Live Subscription
  • Save $10 on a DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Tag $22.99 Save $2
  • Upgrade $22.99 Save $2
  • DC Freedom Fighters: The Ray $14.99
  • The Flash: Season Four $36.99 Save $6
  • Once Upon a Time: Season Seven $49.99 Save $3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Fire Pro Wrestling World on pre-order. I did pick up Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 on Switch again while it was on sale. Not too interested in the other Lego games at that price though. 

Whoa, I didn't know that 40K game was releasing this soon. I'll be picking that up for sure, along with Divinity II. Good week for new games.
Yes, finally! No joke, stores have had the PS4 version sitting in the back for 3+ months with them constantly pushing back the release date. :whistle2:o

Target goes thru periods on their clearance. Sometimes nothing, other times it's a bonanza. This is about the time they'd start up again. I initially asked because I was going to post the Minecraft Creeper X1 controller is now on clearance, along with several 3rd party Switch accessories.
Just let us know when its "that time of the month" for clearance then, thanks.

FML, I KNEW I should've bought the Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 SP when it was on sale for $7.50 in the last Xbox sale. Guess I'll just have to wait for the Deluxe digital version to get a sale now. Oh well.

More lowered switch games. Donkey Kong is now 44. I'm going to look for more and see what else has been lowered recently.
44 plus gcu is now much more tempting to get instead of waiting for a black Friday deal.

Hey, the Spider Man PS4 console preorder is out of stock everywhere but will stores have some units in store on release day? Or is that it for those systems?
Too early to find numbers but it will have a spot on the shelf next week so they must be expecting a good amount.

So, is it still less than 3 where the site won't show a store having a game in stock? I wanted warhammer martyr on ps4, but can't ship and claims no stores close by have it. Curious if it's worth driving to see in person.

huh...you're right. It was defintely $19.99 at the time for PS4 because I  checked the Best Buy site after seeing that post. I was hoping to score an Xbox One copy, but it was only on sale for PS4.  I guess it was a daily deal or something.

So, is it still less than 3 where the site won't show a store having a game in stock? I wanted warhammer martyr on ps4, but can't ship and claims no stores close by have it. Curious if it's worth driving to see in person.
Yup. Best bet is to call them with the sku to check if they have it.

They should still be able to tell you if something is in stock though. At least I would hope so. :whistle2:k

Is something going on between Best Buy and Warners?  It looks like Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition for PS4 never came into stock and the Xbox One version sold out and hasn't been restocked.  Similarly, Rocket League is showing sold out on Switch and PS4 and my Switch copy that I preordered weeks ago is delayed.  

Is something going on between Best Buy and Warners? It looks like Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition for PS4 never came into stock and the Xbox One version sold out and hasn't been restocked. Similarly, Rocket League is showing sold out on Switch and PS4 and my Switch copy that I preordered weeks ago is delayed.
It's not just Warner - maybe Best Buy is ordering less games now. My in store pickup copies of Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Blade Strangers (Switch) never came into the store and are sold out for shipping on the website. Pretty annoying, but I'm guessing more copies will eventually come in.

Where do I find this?

Save $20 on a DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console

Will this work on the 500M LE PS4 Pro and the 500M LE controller?

Where do I find this?

Save $20 on a DualShock 4 Wireless Controller when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console

Will this work on the 500M LE PS4 Pro and the 500M LE controller?
Actually, they changed it to only $10 off earlier this week and I forgot to change the OP. The 500M Pro isn't sold in stores but the $10 off should still work on a 500M controller and any other PS4.

Actually, they changed it to only $10 off earlier this week and I forgot to change the OP. The 500M Pro isn't sold in stores but the $10 off should still work on a 500M controller and any other PS4.
Is there a time frame on when you need to purchase the console in order to get the $10 off. I already purchased the 500M LE pro console last week.

Is there a time frame on when you need to purchase the console in order to get the $10 off. I already purchased the 500M LE pro console last week.
I was thinking of doing a return/rebuy on mine if it comes down to it. Otherwise, you may be able to do it via chat or in-store price match.

Edit: NVM. Deal details for Labor Day portion of BB site says "Not available in store" ...

I was thinking of doing a return/rebuy on mine if it comes down to it. Otherwise, you may be able to do it via chat or in-store price match.

Edit: NVM. Deal details for Labor Day portion of BB site says "Not available in store" ...
This is probably one of those YMMV where it depends on the manager you get. Or else it's online only. Looks like the 500M LE controller doesn't apply. Other controllers gets the $10 off

Is this whole "less than 3 won't show in stock" regional? Am I really the only one who continually sees stock when there are less than 3 in store? Granted, there are times where I have seen the site not show availability when a store has the item which makes me think something else is involved in determining whether the site will allow in-store pickup. The most recent examples were the Jack Ryan UHD collection (stores received 2 copies - the site showed availability at stores that had it) and the X-Com 2 Collection (one store I went to that showed availability had ONE copy).

bread's done
Back