• :xb1: :ps4: Madden NFL 19 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: We Happy Few $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: We Happy Few Deluxe Edition $79.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Crew 2 $39.99 Save $20
Everything Else:

• Xbox One X PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds 1TB Console $499.99
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller with purchase of an Xbox Console
  • Buy 3 Months of Xbox Live and get a Madden Starter Pack
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Trade in Madden NFL 18 and receive a $10 coupon towards Madden NFL 19 (https://www.bestbuy....cat748302046646) Good through 8/9. Coupon valid through 8/19
  • Save 25% on KontrolFreek Thumbsticks when you buy a controller or video game
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Headset $129.99 Save $20
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• The Death of Superman $17.99 Save $2
  • The Death of Superman with Only @ BB Graphic Novel $22.99 Save $2
  • The Death of Superman 4K $27.99
  • Breaking In $19.99 Save $5
  • Life of the Party $22.99 Save $2
  • Predator 4K $29.99
  • Predator Trilogy 4K $46.99 Save $3
  • Marrowbone $12.99 Save $2
  • Marrowbone 4K $17.99 Save $2

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put $5 down for HOF edition of nfl 19. Never ever really stood outside bestbuy for midnight release so I’m just wondering if they’ll release that at midnight or 9 or somethin and if you’d have to have it fully paid off to pick it up as soon as t comes out

kinda worried that there hasnt been any reviews of We Happy Few yet.
I am sure it has an embargo. Not sure when the embargo is up, but I have little faith in the game after all the delays. My wife wants to play it though, so I'll probably pick it up anyway.

kinda worried that there hasnt been any reviews of We Happy Few yet.
I just want it to finally release so I can stop hearing about it and seeing it constantly. More annoying than Binding of Isaac, Astro Bears Party, and Street Fighter 5 presences combined.

I just want it to finally release so I can stop hearing about it and seeing it constantly. More annoying than Binding of Isaac, Astro Bears Party, and Street Fighter 5 presences combined.
What's wrong with Binding of Issac and Street Fighter V? Can't comment on Astro Bears Party, I have no idea what that is.

What's wrong with Binding of Issac and Street Fighter V? Can't comment on Astro Bears Party, I have no idea what that is.
I'm not speaking to their quality, just their amount of presence. Rehashes, copy/paste sales, etc.

Just put $5 down for HOF edition of nfl 19. Never ever really stood outside bestbuy for midnight release so I’m just wondering if they’ll release that at midnight or 9 or somethin and if you’d have to have it fully paid off to pick it up as soon as t comes out
Midnight releases aren't really much of a thing at Best Buy anymore. My guess is they will only do them for COD, Red Dead and Smash this year.

Midnight releases aren't really much of a thing at Best Buy anymore. My guess is they will only do them for COD, Red Dead and Smash this year.
Gamestop doesn't even do midnight releases anymore. Like movies, midnight releases seem to have been replaced by the 9pm "early" release.

My local Best Buy would do midnight releases for most major releases and would always get a solid turnout, but I haven't seen them do one in several years. I am guessing the amount of people showing up versus the cost of keeping the store open until midnight wasn't worth doing.

I have bought 3 plain editions GTA 5’s for PS4. 1 for me and 2 others as gifts earlier this year. I am thinking about trading in my plain GTA 5 for $12.01 with my GCU trade in bonus. Can I buy GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my GCU and not getting banned? I know you are limited to 3 copies per year with GCU but I can’t remember how it works with other editions. Also could I buy it at full price in store/online without My Best Buy account and add the receipt later online?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice they removed the LEGO Dimensions Starter Packs from BB? They were all on clearance with a bunch of other games but have since been removed from the site.

I have bought 3 plain editions GTA 5’s for PS4. 1 for me and 2 others as gifts earlier this year. I am thinking about trading in my plain GTA 5 for $12.01 with my GCU trade in bonus. Can I buy GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my GCU and not getting banned? I know you are limited to 3 copies per year with GCU but I can’t remember how it works with other editions. Also could I buy it at full price in store/online without My Best Buy account and add the receipt later online?

Any other edition counts. A goty Edition is a different story tho.

Any other edition counts. A goty Edition is a different story tho.
Thanks for the info. I will trade in my copy of GTA 5 then buy the premium online edition using that gift card and another gift card I got for my birthday in store without My Best Buy account. I won’t even link the receipt to afterwards just to be safe. I already have Elite membership for this year and next year along with GCU until the end of October.

I am sure it has an embargo. Not sure when the embargo is up, but I have little faith in the game after all the delays. My wife wants to play it though, so I'll probably pick it up anyway.
General rule: if a video game has a embargo that doesn't end until the game comes out, be very afraid

If Pastamania couldn't make it there, what hope did any other store have?
Pastamania was awful, but dammit if I didn't want to specifically go to the Mall of America as a kid to get some Hulkaroni and Cheese!

General rule: if a video game has a embargo that doesn't end until the game comes out, be very afraid
Typically, I've seen some exceptions to this. We Happy Few has been in Early Access forever now so we at least have a general idea of what the core of the game is. I know they have changed things quite a bit though, which all looks to be for the better. I personally am not very interested in playing the game, but while I have GCU I'll probably pick it up for my wife.

Typically, I've seen some exceptions to this. We Happy Few has been in Early Access forever now so we at least have a general idea of what the core of the game is. I know they have changed things quite a bit though, which all looks to be for the better. I personally am not very interested in playing the game, but while I have GCU I'll probably pick it up for my wife.
I'm so confused about WHF. It's a narrative driven single player game, right? Why would they have early access for a non-multiplayer game? Also, it's showing $79.99 for the Deluxe Edition, not $69.99.

Got an email about $50 bonus when spending 500 outside of best buy with credit card before 8/31.  Doesn't say a start date.  I wonder when it counts from, cause I did some stuff a few days ago.

I'm so confused about WHF. It's a narrative driven single player game, right? Why would they have early access for a non-multiplayer game? Also, it's showing $79.99 for the Deluxe Edition, not $69.99.
I watched the ACG review yesterday and it really turned me off from any desire I had to play it. If my wife wants to play it, I'll buy it because that means she will have something to play while I am churning away at Dead Cells until Spider-Man is out.

Well, shit. Of course I didn't see this until today. I would've pulled the trigger for $56 I think.
I dunno the reviews so far have been mostly mixed. I see this game dropping in price quickly too, but then again I could be wrong and this could be a smash hit. I know a surprising amount of people who aren't big gamers that are excited about We Happy Few, my wife included.

Got an email about $50 bonus when spending 500 outside of best buy with credit card before 8/31. Doesn't say a start date. I wonder when it counts from, cause I did some stuff a few days ago.
My offer was $100 for $2K purchases outside of Best Buy. I first got the offer in July and activated it then.

I think your counter starts after you click the Activate My Offer in the email.

My offer was $100 for $2K purchases outside of Best Buy. I first got the offer in July and activated it then.

I think your counter starts after you click the Activate My Offer in the email.
Mine didn't have an activate button, so who knows

bread's done
Back