• :switch: Rayman Legends Definitive Edition $39.99
  • :ps4: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: PES 2018: Pro Evolution Soccer $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NASCAR Heat 2 $49.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 Early Tip-Off Edition $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 Legend Edition $99.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NHL 18 $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA Live 18 $39.99 Save $20 (Preorder price, may revert to $59.99 on 9/15)
  • :3ds: Metroid: Samus Returns $39.99
  • :3ds: Metroid Samus Returns Special Edition $49.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Dishonored: Death of the Outsider $29.99
Game Deals:

Everything Else:

• PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Limited Edition Destiny 2 Console Bundle $449.99
  • Free 14-Day Trial of PlayStation Vue when you buy a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Xbox One S 1TB Forza Horizon 3 Console Bundle $299.99 Save $50
  • Free Xbox One game $59.99 and under when you buy an Xbox One S 1TB Console
  • Save $10 on select Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Stereo Headset with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Get a $10 Xbox Live Credit when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live
  • Trade in FIFA 17 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 18 in addition to the trade in value
New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• The Mummy (2017) $19.99 Save $8
  • The Mummy (2017) Only @ BB Collector's Set $24.99 Save $5
  • Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie $19.99 Save $8
  • It Comes at Night $16.99 Save $2
  • The Hatred $13.99 Save $2
  • Psycho: Complete 4-Movie Collection Only @ BB $29.99 Save $2
  • The Big Bang Theory: Season Ten $32.99 Save $7
New Release 4K UHD Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• The Mummy (2017) $24.99 Save $5
  • Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie $27.99 Save $2
  • Zero Dark Thirty Only @ BB $19.99 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial $22.99 Save $5
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Limited Edition $29.99 Save $5
  • Get Out $22.99 Save $5
  • Split $22.99 Save $5
  • The Purge 3-Movie Collection $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the thinking here but I question the GameStop TIV... unless you're hitting a huge bonus on a $35-40 TIV, which seems unlikely seeing how they just finished a big TIV bonus, idk how you're getting $59 for any game at GameStop.
Stealth Bump - typical new releases see a base of $30-$35 - and then he's assuming a trade-in bonus will be present, and maybe an addition of a $5 trade card that's in the GS thread

Just Metroid for me this week. Hoping I can track down the Amiibo two-pack for this too. I don't typically buy Amiibo, but I need these!

So those of y'all who've bought visa GC at BB with your trade credit, can you pay with multiple cards or do you have to combine your BB gift cards first? And also if your BB trade credit total doesn't cover the full Visa amount or say the $3.99/5.99 fee, can you use cash or debit to pay the difference or will you have to buy more BB store credit first?

Forza 6 worth it? This coming from someone who has never played a Forza game before. Also it looks like its the vanilla version of the game, So I am assuming it is going to be bare-bones without dlc?

Forza 6 worth it? This coming from someone who has never played a Forza game before. Also it looks like its the vanilla version of the game, So I am assuming it is going to be bare-bones without dlc?
It depends on what kind of racing game you like:

Forza 6 is a true sim racer (I'm not good at them, so I prefer Forza Horizon, which is more arcadey and loose to play. Not a bad price to try it out.

I was hoping my Destiny points would post so I could put it towards NBA Live.  I know the $39.99 price is for preorders, but I am wondering if there's any verbiage in the ad about this specifically since it's a rather unique situation if they are promoting $39.99 yet the first day you can buy in store it goes to $59.99.  Again I would hope they would make it very clear especially if this is a print ad.

EDIT:  I'm an idiot since the ad is on their website.  Weird it doesn't make any mention of it.

Damn, was about to pick up Halo 5 and Forza 5 on that 50% off deal but then remembered that Forza 5 is in this month's GWG so there goes that. I already have Sunset Overdrive and Re:Core is getting a DLC bundled version later this year so I guess Halo 5 will have to keep waiting.

Edit: Oh wait, that's Forza 6 on this deal. Curse those similar covers! Sweet, looks like I'm getting Halo 5 & Forza 6 then.

Does anyone know if you can pick up NBA 2K18 on Thursday night before they close? I know they're not having a midnight release event but i'm still unsure if Best Buy allows you to pick it up the night before.

If you buy two copies one is $16 one is $8, trade in one of them for $16.30 and you basically get it for $8 which I think is a fair price for such an exploitative game. There is at least $100 worth of DLC.

Does anyone know if you can pick up NBA 2K18 on Thursday night before they close? I know they're not having a midnight release event but i'm still unsure if Best Buy allows you to pick it up the night before.
I have never heard of that happening. Ever. Once in a great while you might get it a day early if you have them ship it to you, but no way you get it in store early.

So those of y'all who've bought visa GC at BB with your trade credit, can you pay with multiple cards or do you have to combine your BB gift cards first? And also if your BB trade credit total doesn't cover the full Visa amount or say the $3.99/5.99 fee, can you use cash or debit to pay the difference or will you have to buy more BB store credit first?
Since when is this possible again?

Are you referring to the "definitive edition"? It is already out according to amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Recore-Definitive-Xbox-One/dp/B07542DJQY/

But the description also says existing recore owners will get all content free. Anybody know about that?
Yeah, I've had the original disc version of Recore for a few months now, and a few days ago it updated to the Definitive edition. New icon on the dashboard, my save data still works, and the new bot they added is available. No effort needed on my part beyond using the same disc I've already been using.

Are you referring to the "definitive edition"? It is already out according to amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Recore-Definitive-Xbox-One/dp/B07542DJQY/
But the description also says existing recore owners will get all content free. Anybody know about that?
I think the update was on 8/29/2017. I had a copy I got from AWD. I was going to trade ot but decided to keep it because of this. Launched it around then and the update just happened automatically.

I have never heard of that happening. Ever. Once in a great while you might get it a day early if you have them ship it to you, but no way you get it in store early.

I do this all the time. The thing is, you have to be on the west coast, go in at 855. Say you want to pick it up. They'll say they can't, ask if you can try after 9. They'll say sure but I doubt it will work, they'll try and it will work.

[attachment=27976:IMG_4218.JPG]

I finally got something before release date lol. They finally decided to ship something to me via UPS and not Fedex, so I got it a day early.

attachicon.gif
IMG_4218.JPG

I finally got something before release date lol. They finally decided to ship something to me via UPS and not Fedex, so I got it a day early.
Special Edition or regular? Did you get the amiibos? Congrats!

Special Edition or regular? Did you get the amiibos? Congrats!
Was the special edition. That's the case I removed from the box. The CD has a nice case of its own in there. I was impressed. The game plays awesomely, but damn I just can't get used to that melee attack. Just feels awkward to me... You're supposed to use it when enemies charge you, and a LOT of them do...

Was the special edition. That's the case I removed from the box. The CD has a nice case of its own in there. I was impressed. The game plays awesomely, but damn I just can't get used to that melee attack. Just feels awkward to me... You're supposed to use it when enemies charge you, and a LOT of them do...
Cool. I just want the Metroid amiibo only (to unlock the Fusion suit/harder difficulty) and because I already have the standing Samus amiibo so having one in a different pose seems like a waste. But it's a 2 pack...ARGH!

I have the zero suit samus and the smash samus. The smash one gave me a tank that, I believe, revives you upon death. Not sure how many energy tanks it refills, as I only had one reserve tank when I died and it gave me full health plus filled that one. The other one refilled my rockets instantly when I ran out. Not sure if they recharge on a timer or if that was my one time use lol.

The cover looks good, but nothing can beat the Special Edition og GameBoy cover.  Probably going to sell the box and CD.  

Anybody else find it impossible to pre order NBA Live all week? Hopefully the $32 price holds up day one.

I do this all the time. The thing is, you have to be on the west coast, go in at 855. Say you want to pick it up. They'll say they can't, ask if you can try after 9. They'll say sure but I doubt it will work, they'll try and it will work.
I tried this today but it didn't work. The guy working said it wasn't showing up in their system, even after I waited until it was 9pm.

Anybody else find it impossible to pre order NBA Live all week? Hopefully the $32 price holds up day one.
I had no problem pre ordering. You can go in store and buy it for $32. The $39.99 price tag is the official price.

The Xbox One S 1tb forza horizon bundle is $290 on Amazon ($349.99 at Best Buy). Will BB price match and still give me the free game stated in the ad?

The Xbox One S 1tb forza horizon bundle is $290 on Amazon ($349.99 at Best Buy). Will BB price match and still give me the free game stated in the ad?
I would say don't mention the free game - just hand everything, then ask to PM price of console - I believe game would still $0 out

I tried this today but it didn't work. The guy working said it wasn't showing up in their system, even after I waited until it was 9pm.
Weird, it worked for me. That's a weird thing for him to say since it's in their system as soon as it's up for preorder. If it's before release date, it just gives a warning. At least last time I saw.

Weird, it worked for me. That's a weird thing for him to say since it's in their system as soon as it's up for preorder. If it's before release date, it just gives a warning. At least last time I saw.
Honestly, I think the guy just wanted to get rid of me since they were closing up haha but it was very weird indeed.

So the FIFA value is $9? Not the standard $15 like in precious years?

i think they took that wording out for the fifa and forza trade, it just says you get the coupon along with the trade value, nothing about a guaranteed amount.

Was never able to pre order NBA, and the price did go up to $59 overnight on Thursday. They must have put a hard limit on the number they would allow at any given local B&M store at the $32 price. 

Regarding the B1G1H, now it won't even allow shipping of three copies of say, Forza.

And since getting a BB credit card, I can no longer choose to check out using debit or PayPal. I can only pay with the CC. I don't want to because I wanna save my first purchase on the card for something big like a PC that'll get the 10% back in rewards. Weird.

The trade-up promo for FIFA 18 shows the coupon being delivered up to 9/23. So I assume that it doesn't end today with this ad and I only take the risk of the TIV going lower between today and next Saturday?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

POS will raise the value to $20, just like it had done for Madden (raised to $15)

Speaking to next gen only
Where did you hear this? I just traded in a copy of FIFA 17 (XBone) on the 15th, and they gave me a total of $10.24 ($9.31 base + $0.93 more for the 10% GCU bonus), and of course the $10 coupon for FIFA 18. If there is some kind of an official ad/offer that was put out by Best Buy that they'd raise the trade-in value to $20, please let us know.

The trade-up promo for FIFA 18 shows the coupon being delivered up to 9/23. So I assume that it doesn't end today with this ad and I only take the risk of the TIV going lower between today and next Saturday?
That's right.

Where did you hear this? I just traded in a copy of FIFA 17 (XBone) on the 15th, and they gave me a total of $10.24 ($9.31 base + $0.93 more for the 10% GCU bonus), and of course the $10 coupon for FIFA 18. If there is some kind of an official ad/offer that was put out by Best Buy that they'd raise the trade-in value to $20, please let us know.

That's right.
I was corrected after - it isn't automatically raised up, like Madden was

That's right.
I traded FIFA 17 for X1 on 9/10 and got $21.78. Looks like values tanked quickly.

Was I supposed to use the coupon to preorder for Fifa?
I think the coupon said it expires on 9/23
The promo to trade in for the $10 coupon ends on 9/23. The coupon for $10 off Fifa 18 is valid 9/26 through 10/7/2017. Even though the game doesn't come out until the 29th. Unless you buy the Ronaldo edition which comes out the 26th.

The promo to trade in for the $10 coupon ends on 9/23. The coupon for $10 off Fifa 18 is valid 9/26 through 10/7/2017. Even though the game doesn't come out until the 29th.
The "Ronaldo Edition" comes out on the 26th.

Yeah I just went to BB to trade in my copy of 17 and was told the TIV was 10.24 as well.

I figured the trade value would have held through this week but I guess not. I ended up not doing the trade at that point because I thought something was up with the POS or something, and decided I'd double check the promo at home. Now I'm not even sure I care all that much for a new FIFA this year. 

Oh well. 

Was I supposed to use the coupon to preorder for Fifa?
I think the coupon said it expires on 9/23
I think that’s the difference this year. The guaranteed $25 trade-in last couple of years was bound to you pre-ordering the new one in one transaction.
This time , they just gave you the current TIV (currently $10) and the in-store $10 coupon which you can use up until 10/7 when you purchase the game in-store like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back