Best Buy Ad 9/16 - 9/22

Mikerocosms

CAGiversary!
New Releases coming out Tuesday, September 18, 2012:

Katy Perry: Part of Me:

• DVD - $12.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $16.99
  • Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital Copy and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $24.99
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3:

Indiana Jones: The Complete Adventures:

• Blu-ray - $64.99
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel:

• DVD - $17.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
The Cabin in the Woods:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $16.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $19.99
The Victim:

• DVD - $13.99
  • Blu-ray - $14.99
Michael Jackson: Bad 25th Anniversary Edition:

• CD/DVD Deluxe Edition - $39.99
Free Best Buy gift card offer
In-store only offer: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray.
Online-only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Excludes children's TV titles.

Modern Family: The Complete Third Season:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray - $29.99
Supernatural: The Complete Seventh Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray (includes UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $39.99
Hawaii Five-0: The Second Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray - $34.99
The Mentalist: The Complete Fourth Season:

• DVD - $29.99
Suburgatory: The Complete First Season:

• DVD - $24.99
Army Wives: Season Six - Part 1:

Body of Proof: The Complete Second Season:

NOTE: Reposting of any part of this article requires a link back to the original article.

Available Now:
The Hunger Games:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $18.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $21.99
Titanic:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
Safe:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $19.99
$4.99 DVD:

• The Jackie Chan Collection
  • Total Recall
  • Caddyshack
  • The Green Mile
  • Dumb and Dumber / Dumb and Dumberer Double Feature
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
  • The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
  • Seven
  • more titles in store and online
$9.99 DVD:

• Herbie 4-Movie Collection (Love Bug / Herbie Goes Bananas / Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo / Herbie Rides Again)
  • Thrills and Chills 4-Movie Collection (Haunted Mansion, Tower Of Terror, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Country Bears)
$9.99 Blu-ray:

• From Dusk Till Dawn 4 Film Collection (From Dusk Till Dawn / From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money / From Dusk Till Dawn 3: The Hangman's Daughter / Full-Tilt Boogie)
  • Gangs of New York
  • Ultimate Avengers Collection
  • Space Jam
  • The Departed
  • GoodFellas
TV on DVD and Blu-ray:
In-store only offer: Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray.
Online-only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Excludes children's TV titles.

Supernatural:

• Seasons 1 - 6 on DVD - $16.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 6 on Blu-ray - $21.99 each
Modern Family:

• Seasons 1 - 2 on DVD - $19.99 each
  • Seasons 1 - 2 on Blu-ray - $22.99 each
The Mentalist:

• Seasons 1 - 3 on DVD - $15.99 each
Hawaii Five-0:

• Season 1 DVD - $27.99
The Big Bang Theory:

• Season 5 DVD - $29.99
  • Season 5 Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $34.99
Spartacus: Vengeance - The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $29.99
  • Blu-ray - $34.99
2 Broke Girls:

• Season 1 DVD - $29.99
  • Season 1 Blu-ray - $34.99
The Vampire Diaries:

• Season 3 DVD - $39.99
  • Season 3 Blu-ray - $44.99
Fringe:

• Season 4 DVD - $39.99
  • Season 4 Blu-ray - $44.99

Thanks to Annie Chu!

M

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up my copy of Cabin in the Woods last night just before the store closed. (had some errands to run before that kept me picking it up earlier) I'm going to watch it with a friend who hasn't seen it yet tonight. He is a history teacher, and actually teaches classes on film history and critique. I'm looking forward to hearing his impressions and reactions to the film.

Just finished watching Cabin aswell and it was good. It wasnt funny as many claimed it was but it def. had humor in it. The movie was good dont get me wrong, but it wasnt no movie of the year(That title belongs to the Avengers or Django). It as a nice spin on the typical horror movie settings that we all know and love.

I'm going to ask this again since we're coming up on the end of this week's promotions:

I noticed in the physical ad (and, for some reason, not posted in here) that the first three seasons of The Mentalist are $15.99 this week, so I could conceivably buy all three online and get a $10 GC for free. Does anyone think this is a good deal? I've watched the first two discs of Season 1 so far, and I really like what I've seen.

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm going to ask this again since we're coming up on the end of this week's promotions:

I noticed in the physical ad (and, for some reason, not posted in here) that the first three seasons of The Mentalist are $15.99 this week, so I could conceivably buy all three online and get a $10 GC for free. Does anyone think this is a good deal? I've watched the first two discs of Season 1 so far, and I really like what I've seen.[/QUOTE]Since I buy TV seasons when they're as cheap as possible, that's about as cheap as it gets for The Mentalist.

I can't think if they've been cheaper than $15.99, though I don't think so. If they have been, it might have only been as cheap as $14.99.

I'd jump on that offer if you're looking at those seasons.

[quote name='shrike4242']Since I buy TV seasons when they're as cheap as possible, that's about as cheap as it gets for The Mentalist.

I can't think if they've been cheaper than $15.99, though I don't think so. If they have been, it might have only been as cheap as $14.99.

I'd jump on that offer if you're looking at those seasons.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the suggestion; I ordered the three seasons (for in-store pickup) with the free $10 GC (for delivery via snail mail). :D

[quote name='mpaullin']Just picked up Cabin in the Woods. For those who haven't seen it and are blind buying, I wouldn't even read the summary on the back. It gives away more than I think it ought to (even if its vague). The best way to experience it is going in knowing nothing.[/QUOTE]

I blind rented from RedBox and strongly agree. It is certainly unique. Flawed, but an experience like no other.

bread's done
Back