New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition $89.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two $29.99
  • :ps4: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ $39.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: Project CARS 2 $59.99
    Save $50 on the Thrustmaster T150 Rs Racing Wheel for PlayStation 4 with the purchase of Project CARS 2

[*]:switch: Pokkén Tournament DX $59.99
[*]:switch: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 $49.99
Game Deals:

• :ps4: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue $34.99 Save $15
  • :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield 1: Revolution $49.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: NBA 2K18 $59.99
    Save 10% on Virtual Currency with purchase of NBA 2K18

[*]Buy One, Get One 50% Off on Select Xbox One Value Games (Valid 9/10-10/7, https://www.bestbuy....at1504108711361)
Everything Else:

• Nintendo Switch 32GB Console $299.99
  • Free Xbox One game $59.99 and under when you buy an Xbox One S 1TB Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller or Wired Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on a 3-Month or 6-Month Xbox Live Gold Subscription when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Insignia Dual Controller Charger for PlayStation 4 $19.99 Save $5
  • 20% off select Pokémon Toys & Trading Cards
  • Get an Extra $10 toward Forza MotorSport 7 when you trade in any select Forza game for Xbox One. Plus get a Best Buy Gift Card for the value of your trade-in.*
    *Offer valid in store only. Trade in in any Xbox One or PS4 versions of Forza, Need for Speed, The Crew, F1, NASCAR, DIRT, Drive Club, Ride, Micro Machines, Cars 3, or Project Cars series and get a $10 coupon toward Forza Motorsport 7 plus a gift card for the trade in value. Trade in values vary. Coupon valid in stores only through 10/7/17. Coupons delivered on trade ins from 9/17/17-9/30/17. Not compatible with any other offer. Not available in all locations. Limit 1 coupon per transaction.

New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Wonder Woman $24.99
  • Wonder Woman 3D + Only @ BB Trading Cards $29.99
  • Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars $16.99 Save $3
  • The Big Sick $17.99 Save $2
  • Arrow: Season Five $36.99 Save $6
  • Bates Motel: Season Five $33.99 Save $9
  • Lethal Weapon: Season One $29.99 Save $5
New Release 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Wonder Woman 4K $29.99
  • Wonder Woman 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • DC 4K Collection Only @ BB (Includes Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman and Man of Steel) $79.99 Save $3
  • Close Encounters of the Third Kind 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • Starship Troopers: 20th Anniversary 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 + $5 My Best Buy Rewards
  • Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars 4K $22.99 Save $7

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to Forza so I am playing 5 then will move on to 6. I won't be buying Forza 7 for anything over $25 so I'll be waiting at least a year or so for that
Hope you like it. Forza 5 (being a launch game) was criticized for being rushed (not enough content such as cars & tracks). If you're going to pick up Forza 6, I would just start there. But hey, free GwG is free.

Forza Horizon 3 is also worth picking up on a sale. Forza mainline (5 + 6) focuses on traditional track racing and is a solid lock at 60 fps. Forza Horizon 3 is an open world driving game with racing and "wacky" events running at 30 fps. The Forza Horizon series is a good intro for people that are usually don't go for car games. Both Forza series are "simcades" more than "super ultra realistic driving simulators" like iRacing or Asetto Corsa. Forza mainline is more on than sim side and Forza Horizon is more on the arcade side (e.g., you will not be punished as hard for driving off the blacktop in Forza Horizon).

Have fun.

So how does this work? Does the coupon print out when i trade in or is it emailed to me or what? And will it work on the ultimate edition?

Did anyone who got the spend money in August promo (purchase brackets) and get $x/$y/$z reward certificate actually get their cert?

The fine print said they were suppose to be sent via email on 9/17...but I never got mine.

So how does this work? Does the coupon print out when i trade in or is it emailed to me or what? And will it work on the ultimate edition?
The coupon prints out along with the receipt when the trade-in is completed. So you should walk out of the store with a physical gift card for the value of whatever game you traded in, a paper receipt saying you traded in a game, and a coupon.

The coupon prints out along with the receipt when the trade-in is completed. So you should walk out of the store with a physical gift card for the value of whatever game you traded in, a paper receipt saying you traded in a game, and a coupon.
Thank you! and can I apply the coupon online? or has to be pre-ordered in store?

Thank you! and can I apply the coupon online? or has to be pre-ordered in store?
https://tradein.bestbuy.com/client/#/Current-Promotions/

Coupon valid in stores only through 10/07/17.
You don't TECHNICALLY have to pre-order Forza... you just have to pick it up before the coupon expires (though I don't see why you wouldn't preorder since there's some kind of bonus and you know you'll be getting it anyway). And it doesn't mention anything about the Ultimate Edition being excluded/included, so no clue on that.

https://tradein.bestbuy.com/client/#/Current-Promotions/

You don't TECHNICALLY have to pre-order Forza... you just have to pick it up before the coupon expires (though I don't see why you wouldn't preorder since there's some kind of bonus and you know you'll be getting it anyway). And it doesn't mention anything about the Ultimate Edition being excluded/included, so no clue on that.
Damn. The fine print on the website has a much bigger list of qualifying games then the ad. OP updated.

Did anyone who got the spend money in August promo (purchase brackets) and get $x/$y/$z reward certificate actually get their cert?

The fine print said they were suppose to be sent via email on 9/17...but I never got mine.
Mine was added to my account yesterday, I didn't receive any email about it. It expires Oct 1st, so spend it quick, haha.

Got $12.01 GC for Forza 6 and the $10 cert. Pre ordered F7 Ult Ed, so probably

($100-$10cert) * .8 GCU = $72 -$12GC = $60

Not bad but not great either. I'm super cheap, I'll only splurge for Forzas.

Nothing can beat last years Target forza error. Influenced me to buy a dang Xbox One S.

Off topic but did anyone receive a random rewards certificate from BB? I just received a $30 one and don't know why.

They just issued certificates from the august promo. $10, $30, or $60 depending on what you spent. They were awarded yesterday but emails sent out today.

They just issued certificates from the august promo. $10, $30, or $60 depending on what you spent. They were awarded yesterday but emails sent out today.
is this the promo about spending $1000 outside of bestbuy by august 31st and receive $50 reward certificate? I spent more than $1000 and still wating for my $50.

is this the promo about spending $1000 outside of bestbuy by august 31st and receive $50 reward certificate? I spent more than $1000 and still wating for my $50.
It was in an email mid August for spending up to 500. You had to click a link to activate. It was easy to miss since it was a daily email.

Your offer appears to be a targeted credit card offer.

Traded Prey 9.80 and Forza 6 11.01, got $22 after GCU, and it did print the $10 off coupon with it.

Not a bad deal.

Forza 7 UE 99.99/79.99 GCU

coupon- $10

RZ pts-$10

Trade $11

-roughly $50.

Does this work on preorders? Can’t get it to work. 😣
Oops was in a rush when I originally typed it on the phone, reading back it doesn't make any sense lolol.
I don't think it works on preorders coz its an open order that won't be fulfilled/completed until after the expiration has passed =(

Damn. The fine print on the website has a much bigger list of qualifying games then the ad. OP updated.
The fineprint lists NASCAR, but no NASCAR games are in their list of eligible trade-ins, wonder if NASCAR Heat Evolution would work for this promo?

bread's done
Back