Receive two 20oz bottles of Coca-Cola with the purchase of FIFA 18

[*]:ps4: Gundam Versus $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition $39.99 Save $20
  • :xb1: :ps4: Final Fantasy XV $29.99 Save $20
  • :ps4: Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX $29.99 Save $10
Everything Else:

• Super NES Classic Edition (Available Friday) $79.99
  • Save $30 on select Xbox One S 500GB Consoles (Excludes Minecraft Bundle)
  • Save $50 on select Xbox One S 1TB Consoles
  • Free Xbox One game $59.99 and under when you buy an Xbox One S 1TB Console
  • Save $20 on an Xbox One Wireless Controller or Wired Stereo Headset when you buy an Xbox One Console
  • Get $10 in Xbox credit when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live
  • Save $25 on select Sony DualShock controllers with the purchase of any PlayStation 4 Console
  • Insignia Switch Game Storage Case $4.99 Save $5
  • Insignia Power Pack for Nintendo Switch $24.99 Save $5
  • Get up to $50 toward an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller when you trade in an Xbox One Wireless Controller*
    In store only. Valid on Microsoft controllers only. Trade in any working Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller and receive a $30 coupon toward an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller and also receive a minimum $20 gift card. Not available in all locations and some stores may have additional limitations. Controller must power on, not be damage, or have its warranty seal broken to be considered working. Limit of 1 trade per person.

New Release Blu-ray (Available Tuesday):

• Transformers: The Last Knight Only @ BB Steelbook $21.99
  • Transformers: The Last Knight 3D $26.99
  • Transformers: The Last Knight 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $28.99
  • Transformers: 5-Movie Collection Only @ BB Steelbook $39.99 Save $5
  • 47 Meters Down $19.99 Save $2
  • 2:22 $14.99 Save $3
  • It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown 4K $19.99 Save $5
  • Shameless: Season Seven $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
They're putting Overwatch GOTY on "sale" for $40? Didn't they sell both that edition as well as origins edition for just $30 a few DAYS ago??
It was deal of the day. Usually those sales are better than the sales that last all week. If you see a good price I recommend jumping on it and getting a price adjustment later if it goes less.

RIP wallet. Forgot Danganronpa v3 is out today and might as well pick up Peach Beach Splash. Four Goddesses Online is coming out in a couple of weeks too. Probably will pick up Gundam VS too. Didn't give it much thought but I really liked the Dynasty Warrior Gundam series.

Brutal week for the wallet. Forza 7 Ult Ed $38, FIFA for Switch $40, Overwatch GOTY $24, Wonderwoman/Injustice 2 combo $60, and SNES Classic $80. Yes I used some of the trade up promos to bring the prices down to a more easily manageable level.

Putting the snes classic in the ad as available on Friday is pretty funny.

That said, I might try and get one this year as I never played ff6
I heard that there will be plenty available this time around. Nintendo was blindsided by the demand last time around. This time they are ready for it. I'll be heading to BB to try to pick one up. Anyone know if they are doing any midnight release for it? :)

I heard that there will be plenty available this time around. Nintendo was blindsided by the demand last time around. This time they are ready for it. I'll be heading to BB to try to pick one up. Anyone know if they are doing any midnight release for it? :)
Mario/Assassins Creed/Wolfenstein II, COD WWII and Xbox One X are the only midnight launches BB is doing this year.

No midnight for BBY on the east coast as far as I know. Walmart is your best bet for midnight.

My biggest question isn't for today, it's if they'll have them a few weeks from now (new shipment obviously) when the holiday shopping season is in full swing.

Just got my SNES mini shipped from BestBuy.com. They shipped it in a box the exact size of the SNES box and the corner has a huge dent, and the box is pretty torn up. Doesn't seem like there's any damage to the contents, but I'm still pretty disappointed. I would return it under any other circumstances, but I feel like they probably don't even have enough stock for an exchange. Should I just be happy I got one at all?

Just got my SNES mini shipped from BestBuy.com. They shipped it in a box the exact size of the SNES box and the corner has a huge dent, and the box is pretty torn up. Doesn't seem like there's any damage to the contents, but I'm still pretty disappointed. I would return it under any other circumstances, but I feel like they probably don't even have enough stock for an exchange. Should I just be happy I got one at all?
BB is good at giving credits if that floats your boat.

Just received mine from Bestbuy today too. You're right, the box is just a hair larger than the contents. First time I've ever received anything before the street date.

Hmm...I've resisted this long for an Xbox One.  $50 off and a free $59.99 game seems tempting for a 1TB, S model since I still don't have a 4K television.   Then again, Black Friday is coming...   Lame, it wouldn't make a game that became $59.99 after GCU go for free.  I know wishful thinking.

Hmm...I've resisted this long for an Xbox One. $50 off and a free $59.99 game seems tempting for a 1TB, S model since I still don't have a 4K television. Then again, Black Friday is coming... Lame, it wouldn't make a game that became $59.99 after GCU go for free. I know wishful thinking.
Yeah, at this point I would just wait another 2 months for BF. At this point in the console's life cycle, and with the X coming out a few weeks before that, I'd expect some decent deals.

Question for you folks. For the $10 Gift Certificate Pre-Order deals, do you receive a gift card in the mail to your GCU address? Or does it just automatically get applied to your account?

Question for you folks. For the $10 Gift Certificate Pre-Order deals, do you receive a gift card in the mail to your GCU address? Or does it just automatically get applied to your account?
I believe it just gets added to your account as 500 rewards points which equal a $10 certificate.

bread's done
Back