Law Abide Citizens >>>> $19.99
Armored >>>> $22.99
Planet 51 >>>> $22.99
Did you hear about the Morgan? >>>> $22.99
Jennifer's Body >>>> $24.99
Twilight Saga: New Moon >>>> $29.99

Pre-Order
Pre-Order @ BestBuy.com/Avatar

Reward Double Points on all purchases at Best Buy & BestBuy.com when you use your Reward Zone program MasterCard

[quote name='turkletont1']Happen to have the whole AD or just blu-ray movies?[/QUOTE]He doesn't have either.

He's pulling it from Blu-Ray.com like he always does, so he never has the original ad.

Which is why I prefer people to post the complete ad contents instead of just the BR titles.

It's like posting the 360 deals and not the PS3 and Wii deals.

Wasn't he claiming there will be an Avatar steelbook on the 4th, or did I misread the other thread? I must have misread it, that would definitely be listed in this flyer.

[quote name='opterasis']Wasn't he claiming there will be an Avatar steelbook on the 4th, or did I misread the other thread? I must have misread it, that would definitely be listed in this flyer.[/QUOTE]It was a very poor attempt at an April Fools joke. Since this was something that people would start canceling pre-orders for, I didn't see the humor in it.

[quote name='shrike4242']It was a very poor attempt at an April Fools joke. Since this was something that people would start canceling pre-orders for, I didn't see the humor in it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, very lame. I was almost excited for a minute but figured it was false info since he got silenced.

[quote name='shrike4242']Let's wait and see what the DVD prices look like.[/QUOTE]

do you really ever buy a new release DVD when the BD is usually no more than $5 more and 65% of the time you can get a triple pack?

I don't even consider it, only DVDs I ever consider are the >$5 ones..not even the Alvin and Chipmunks Squeakel w/ Bonus Sing-Along DVD combo could entice me, grabbed the BD anyway..

[quote name='shrike4242']It was a very poor attempt at an April Fools joke. Since this was something that people would start canceling pre-orders for, I didn't see the humor in it.[/QUOTE]

That was an april fools joke? I didn't even know it was april first when it was posted. I was going to go to best buy and try to preorder it for the 5 bucks just for the steelbook. Looks like i actually fell for one.

Good thing I read this thread. I was planning on going to BB first thing tomorrow to grab one.

[quote name='sendme']That was an april fools joke? I didn't even know it was april first when it was posted. I was going to go to best buy and try to preorder it for the 5 bucks just for the steelbook. Looks like i actually fell for one.[/QUOTE]
It technically was april 2 when that was posted and I did cancel my preorder because I had no reason not to believe the op based off his usual posts. Then when trying to re preorder my card company declined the charge and froze my card because they thought it was suspicious (due to overseas spending buying/canceling/buying) so I had to call them and tell them it was me and it was legit so I could preorder the item again, huge hassle which I didn't find funny at all.

From the weekly ad:
$19.99
Sherlock Holmes
WWE Hart and Soul

$14.99
Julie & Julia
Funny People
Tyler Perry's All I Can Do Bad By Madea
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Snow White
G.I. Joe- Rise of a Cobra
Ninja Assassin

$.9.99
Ghost of Gardeners Past

...and that's it for the DVDs...

[quote name='token2k6']do you really ever buy a new release DVD when the BD is usually no more than $5 more and 65% of the time you can get a triple pack?

I don't even consider it, only DVDs I ever consider are the >$5 ones..not even the Alvin and Chipmunks Squeakel w/ Bonus Sing-Along DVD combo could entice me, grabbed the BD anyway..[/QUOTE]

I'm right with you on this.

Battlestar Galactica: The Plan Blu-Ray is $14.99 on Best Buy's website, the store PM'ed it for me today. Also bought Donnie Darko Blu-Ray for $11.99.

Picked up a few good blu-rays at BB today:

The Thing - $9.99
Land of the Dead - $9.99
28 Weeks Later - $11.99
Predator 2 - $11.99

Was hoping Amazon would PM all of these. Land of the Dead, Lost Boys & The Thing are possibilities, but not worth a trip to the store. Amazon current prices are still pretty good, just need the full bargain to buy anymore movies for a while.

In-store pick-up for my damaged copy of Lost Boys.
- Can hear something cracked loose inside by shaking it, and ofcourse there are no copies on the floor to switch
- Seems to happen most every time i choose this option

Gotta love BB's practices
Do they only reserve the damaged copies, or simply too careless in the reserved area?

[quote name='jp2']In-store pick-up for my damaged copy of Lost Boys.
- Can hear something cracked loose inside by shaking it, and ofcourse there are no copies on the floor to switch
- Seems to happen most every time i choose this option

Gotta love BB's practices
Do they only reserve the damaged copies, or simply too careless in the reserved area?[/QUOTE]

See if another store may have it and do an exchange.

which totally defeats the purpose (convenience) of in-store pick-up.

it's listed in-stock online, so i went back today. nothing on the shelf. waited in the area for 15-20 minutes with no help in sight. confirmed online inventory again, then went to exchange desk. they had someone go into the back and pull a fresh one.

Store didn't re-stock the shelf, yet still shows available on-line. must be holding some back for later in the day.

frustrating, because in-store pick-up had yielded me mishandled or damaged merchandise 4 times already.

bread's done
Back