Best Buy Ad for 2-8 to 2-14

snipermike

CAGiversary!
PC- Simpsons Hit and Run 24.99,Deus Ex Invisible War 39.99,C&C Generals zero hour 14.99

GC-Free 10$ Gift Card with mario party 5, mario kart, Tony hawk UG ,sonic heros or final fantasy CC Reg 49.99 for all

GBA-Metriod zero Mission 24.99 Donkey Kong Country(GBC) 14.99

PS2-jampack winter 2003 free with ps2 purchase, Max Payne 2 32.99 same for Desert Storm 2 and Grand Theft Auto double pack(PS2 only)

Xbox- no love for the Xbox this week

DvDs- valentines day movies 2 for 20$ maid in manhattan,dirty dancing,sleepless in seattle,best friends wedding,princess bride,father of the bride,how to lose a guy in 10 days,pretty women,sweet home alabama,two weeks notice,just married,legally blonde 2,what women want,sweetest thing,breakfest at tiffanys,gone with the wind,casablanca,someone like you,big fat greek wedding,TOP GUN HIGH WAY TO THE DANGER ZONE lol =),valley girl,the sure thing,pretty in pink,can't buy me love,down with love
mr.deeds,wedding singer,waterboyare each 9.99 big daddy is 14.99

[quote name='sman113']i dont see why grabbing those ads is illegal.[/quote]

Because they are part of newspapers that my store buys and sells. Also in the past people have been fired for stealing the ad section with the coupons in it. The CC and BB flyers dont have coupons, but do you think they'd make that distinction?

Yeah, I'm a pussy, because I choose now to not risk my job that I support myself with to steal some flyers a few days before they come out.

bread's done
Back