Terminator: Salvation
The Wrestler
The Departed
Stepfather
Boondock Saints 2
Carlitos Way
Wyatt Earp

credit goes YESHHHH at slickdeals

Sweet! I can finally buy Zombieland for a reasonable price. I'll wait a few days into the week to see if Amazon will price match...Thanks for posting this.

I enjoyed Moon, but the ending was a little, ungratifying? I really, really like Sam Rockwell and have been a big fan ever since Confession of a Dangerous Mind and again liked Moon, but the ending was too simple.

Going to pick them up today, then go back and price match on Sunday. Need some movies to watch this weekend. Plus I have some BB credit to use

Kmart Blu-ray Sale 6/6 - 6/19

$14.99

District 9 - BD
2012 (Single Disc Version)
Angels & Demons (2 discs)
Zombieland
Godfather 1
Godfather 2
Public Enemies
Fast and Furious
Pandorum
Terminator Salvation
Dark Knight

With both Best Buy and K-Mart having similar $15 titles, I'm sure Amazon will follow suit. Good thing too, I need to use my Prime trial before it expires this month.

As others have said, Moon for $15 is a steal. Zombieland... meh. I want to hold out for $10 or less but might have to bite.

$15 is usually my price point for movies I want... I'll definitely be picking up Moon, The Hurt Locker and Carlito's Way. Thanks OP!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Finally, a deal on Moon.[/QUOTE]

yay Moon is finally on sale. Gonna pick this up... I was this close to picking it up for 30 the other day. :|

Going to pick up Moon tomorrow at my local BB for that price. Been waiting for something decent on that movie since I saw it. Thanks!

I want to pick up hurt locker...

maybe moon as well since i heard so many reviews. but maybe. -_-. hopefully the movie is better than the trailer.

Lots of TV boxsets on sale, though not as low as I want.

$25
Bones S1 to 3

$19.99
Fringe S1
Burn Notice S1 and S2
30 Rock S3
Supernatural S4

Monk S6- $18

Dexter's on sale for $15
AMC shows for $17.50ish

Well check the site.

I wanted to pick up Shutter Island, but not for that price. I'll wait for the magic $15 mark.

Speaking of $15, Moon and The Hurt Locker will be mine, especially if Amazon price matches them once I get my trade-in credit early this week.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I love that Zombieland seems to keep dropping. Anyone own it that can confirm it's an excellent transfer?[/QUOTE]
yea ive had it since it first came out. love it

Amazon priced Zombieland at $16.99, but I had to go with BB as theirs is $16.49 with tax. Plus in-store pick up and RZ points make it worth it more so. :)

[quote name='Ed_']Amazon priced Zombieland at $16.99, but I had to go with BB as theirs is $16.49 with tax. Plus in-store pick up and RZ points make it worth it more so. :)[/QUOTE]

Amazon is $16.49.

[quote name='funkydunkleman']Amazon is $16.49.[/QUOTE]Which is normally what you'd pay on average for $14.99 + tax, though Amazon will usually drop the price to match the actual sales price at BB/Target/whatever for a couple of days until they've sold enough of them.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I love that Zombieland seems to keep dropping. Anyone own it that can confirm it's an excellent transfer?[/QUOTE]

I netflixed the BR and while I'm not as picky as most, it definitely looked great.

Is Moon underrated or something? I like go to the movies often and I've never heard of it. I'm going to best buy tomorrow, I guess i'll pick it up. I wish I could find a deal on Up in the Air. That is one of my favorite movies in the past couple of years.

Picture quality and sound are excellent. If Best Buy indeed has their special exclusive Nut Up or Shut Up edition, definitely jump on that because that was WAY underprinted (I doubt they will actually have any copies - probably just a misprint in the ad and the regular edition will be all that's available).

I'm definitely going to hit the Hurt Locker via amazon since they've PMed it...waited a long time for a drop on that one.

Moon, I will wait on. I enjoyed it but not enough to bite at $16.50, the current amazon price.

Shutter Island and From Paris with Love, I'd love to pick those up but $25 a piece is ridiculous.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Update, Bing has 20% Cashback for Best Buy purchase, type" LCD TV"[/QUOTE]

saw that on SD, is it worth it more than amazon?

oh. LCD TV may not work but i also did search ipod (thanks to someone on blu-ray.com) and it works for those that havent tried that.

only problem is i can't find the BCB anywhere on the checkout page......=|

Went ahead and picked up Moon for $15 plus tax with a gift card I have had since Christmas at Best Buy.

First Blind buy in a long long time.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Went ahead and picked up Moon for $15 plus tax with a gift card I have had since Christmas at Best Buy.

First Blind buy in a long long time.[/QUOTE]

Was the movie any good? I'm tempted to buy it since today is the last day it'll be selling for that price.

bread's done
Back