Wall Street : Money Never Sleeps
Knight And Day
The A-Team
Scott Pilgrim
Vampires Suck
Devil

$24.99

RE: Afterlife 3D

eh, not too spectacular, thanks for posting though! I don't even know what Takers or Stone is, and Death Race 2 sounds like a straight to home release (right?) so no new release pick ups for me..

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yes! Time to use my $5 off coupon for Easy A. At least I don't think Its expired yet :whistle2:k

EDIT: Expires 3/31/11 :D[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of the same thing.

I wonder if the $5 off coupon will work like some other coupons of this type and apply the $5 off promotion to each eligible title. If it works like that I will be picking up Justified, Easy A and Salt.

[quote name='doubledown']RE:3D may be mine finally! I wonder if I can use a RZ Silver coupon even if I am not a Silver member....anyone?[/QUOTE]

As long as you're a RZ member you should be able to use it. I used to use them all the time. Im a silver member now though.

M

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yes! Time to use my $5 off coupon for Easy A. At least I don't think Its expired yet :whistle2:k

What's this coupon? Is it still available?

I am planning to do the same thing :D

I hope that it applies to more than 1 movie because I wouldn't mind snagging Salt either. :)

[quote name='Justin42']What's this coupon? Is it still available?[/QUOTE]

If memory is correct, the $5 coupon comes inside specially marked dvd or blu-ray movies.

[quote name='chatgirl4']If memory is correct, the $5 coupon comes inside specially marked dvd or blu-ray movies.[/QUOTE]

Ones that Sony Pictures brought out more specifically. My friend gave me the coupon out of his copy of RE: Afterlife. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought SALT was pretty damn good...specially the Director's Cut...the theatrical cut didn't quite do it for me.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I rented it and enjoyed it. Was just waiting for a sale like this to snag it :D

Good deal for Scott Pilgrim since it's like 28 bucks everywhere. I was able to get it on amazon for 19.99 a while ago but with the 10 percent off...even better.

Yeah, I love Salt, it's a pretty good movie, too bad that I missed the steelcase edition (BB exclusive). RE:afterlife is actually not a bad movie at all, I certainly enjoyed it. I'm going to get the 3D version :)

Nice! I can use the $5 off coupon I got inside the RE:Afterlife steelbook. I hear that BB's copies of Salt, Easy A, etc. don't contain the $5 coupon but they supposedly do in marked ones at Target. Maybe I should PM at Target, use the coupon, and get the coupon inside and buy the other at BB.

ended up picking up 3 copies of justified, figured i would support the show and have some future gifts ready :cool:

bread's done
Back