The Social Network

$22.99:

Piranha

$24.99:

Alpha and Omega
Dances With Wolves
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Salt
(buy both Resident Evil:Afterlife and Salt and save $10)

$29.99:

Piranha 3D

Originally posted by The Lizard King @ blu-ray.com

Couple of points of note:

1) Amazon has matched the $16.99 price on The Social Network.
2) Amazon has a cheaper price on Dances With Wolves @ $19.99.
3) There may be a $5 coupon in the box for RE: Afterlife that would get you $5 off Salt, Easy A, The Good Guys and some other movies, so if you know someone that has already bought RE: Afterlife, you might want to see if they'll let you have their coupon.
4) The version of The A-Team at Best Buy is BD + Digital Copy, the version at Target is BD + DVD + Digital Copy, so you might be able to pull of a PM at Target from the Best Buy price.

[quote name='shrike4242']Couple of points of note:

1) Amazon has matched the $16.99 price on The Social Network.
2) Amazon has a cheaper price on Dances With Wolves @ $19.99.
3) There may be a $5 coupon in the box for RE: Afterlife that would get you $5 off Salt, Easy A, The Good Guys and some other movies, so if you know someone that has already bought RE: Afterlife, you might want to see if they'll let you have their coupon.
4) The version of The A-Team at Best Buy is BD + Digital Copy, the version at Target is BD + DVD + Digital Copy, so you might be able to pull of a PM at Target from the Best Buy price.[/QUOTE]

Good points. The A-team is always good have a DVD copy. I wonder why TSN is so cheap? Did MZ tell Best Buy and everyone else to knock it down 5-8 bucks release week?

[quote name='ITDEFX']Good points. The A-team is always good have a DVD copy. I wonder why TSN is so cheap? Did MZ tell Best Buy and everyone else to knock it down 5-8 bucks release week?[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha

The two packs for Wayne's World/Wayne's World 2,Tommy Boy/Black Sheep, and Defiance/Enemy at the Gates are priced at $16.99, not $14.99.

Also, didn't see V Season one listed above; it is shown at $24.99.

i know we cannot have the ads put up here, ore even a link, but is there somewhere i can go to see the ad for jan 9-15 online?

or OP can you tell me if the logitech harmony one remote is on sale that week?

[quote name='gambit444']are these DVD's pr Blu rays?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dante Devil']Yeah, what he said![/QUOTE]

The prices listed in the OP are the blu-ray prices.

[quote name='ctrek3']i know we cannot have the ads put up here, ore even a link, but is there somewhere i can go to see the ad for jan 9-15 online?

or OP can you tell me if the logitech harmony one remote is on sale that week?[/QUOTE]There's usually some ad scan around on SD before the ad flier goes live, so you might want to check them around Friday or Saturday.

Worst case, I'll have ad in-hand on Saturday, so I could tell you then.

[quote name='integrafied1']The two packs for Wayne's World/Wayne's World 2,Tommy Boy/Black Sheep, and Defiance/Enemy at the Gates are priced at $16.99, not $14.99.

Also, didn't see V Season one listed above; it is shown at $24.99.[/QUOTE]

Will that apply to the steelbook of V Season 1 as well?

There isn't a 1-disc Blu-ray of Toy Story 3. There's a 2-disc (Movie & Special Features) and a 4-disc (Movie, Special Features, DVD, & Digital Copy).

[quote name='rockstarnati']Will that apply to the steelbook of V Season 1 as well?[/QUOTE]

That I'm not sure. The ad makes no mention of the steelbook and it is actually the dvd version that is pictured with text underneath mentioning the blu-ray for $24.99.

[quote name='rockstarnati']Will that apply to the steelbook of V Season 1 as well?[/QUOTE]

That I'm not sure. The ad makes no mention of the steelbook and it is actually the dvd version that is pictured with text underneath mentioning the blu-ray for $24.99.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']There isn't a 1-disc Blu-ray of Toy Story 3. There's a 2-disc (Movie & Special Features) and a 4-disc (Movie, Special Features, DVD, & Digital Copy).[/QUOTE]

THIS is the one from the ad.

Does anyone have a link to the Toy Story 3 coupon from Disney for $8 OFF. That would leave the price at only $6.99!!!!!

[quote name='lobito72']Does anyone have a link to the Toy Story 3 coupon from Disney for $8 OFF. That would leave the price at only $6.99!!!!![/QUOTE]

Looks like the coupon is expired.

$5 off coupon that was in my RE: Afterlife steelbook worked nicely on the combo pack of The Other Guys. Was $9.99 + tax out the door after the coupon.

The combo pack of The Other Guys is pictured at $14.99, and it is shelf-tagged at $14.99 as well, so it's a valid price for the 2-disc combo pack.

The Blu ray packs (Gattaca/The Fifth Element, Defiance/Enemy at the Gates, etc.) were all marked (and rang up at) 12.99 at my store. Anyone else see that at their stores or did mine just have something wrong in their system?

[quote name='shrike4242']$5 off coupon that was in my RE: Afterlife steelbook worked nicely on the combo pack of The Other Guys. Was $9.99 + tax out the door after the coupon.

The combo pack of The Other Guys is pictured at $14.99, and it is shelf-tagged at $14.99 as well, so it's a valid price for the 2-disc combo pack.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has priced matched and the $3 off coupon (COMEDYHQ or something like that) is still valid which brings it to $11.99 if you don't have an RE coupon.

Nice, stopped at Nebraska Furniture Mart last night (local chain in Omaha, Kansas City, and Des Moines) and they had price matched and beat the $14.99 price on The Town down to $14.48. Best part was they did it on the Blu/DVD/DC 3-disc version, instead of the single disc.

bread's done
Back