Best Buy and Target AD 8/7 - 8/13

skiizim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
Credit goes to neoz and MikeSnape for posting this on blu-ray.com

Target

-Blu-Ray
Free $10 Giftcard when you buy 2 of these 6 Blu-Ray titles below.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High - $17.99
Dazed and Confused - $17.99
The Blues Brothers - $17.99
Animal House - $17.99
Paul - $24.99
- DvD - $17.99
Your Highness - $24.99
- DvD - $17.99

Mars Needs Moms -

- $24.99 Blu-Ray+DvD
- $29.99 3D Blu-Ray
- $17.99 DvD

Fox & The Hound Collection -

- $24.99 Blu-Ray+DVD
- $17.99 DvD

Save $8 when you buy both of these movies together on Blu-Ray.

No Strings attached
Kings Speech
True Grit
The Lincoln Lawyer

- Blu-Ray - $19.99 - DvD - $15.99

TV on DVD

Bethany, Getting Married?! s1 - $14.99
Two and a Half Men s7 - $16.99
Royal Pains s2 - $19.99
White Collar s2 - $24.99
Will & Grace 2-pack s1,s2 - $8.99
Bones 2-pack s1,s2 - $19.99

Best Buy

New releases coming out Tuesday, August 9, 2011:

Mars Needs Moms:

DVD - $19.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) - $22.99
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $27.99

Save $5 with this DMR coupon (Now live)
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ers/marscoupon

The Fox and the Hound / The Fox and the Hound II 30th Anniversary Edition 2-Movie Collection:

2-Disc DVD - $19.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD) with choice of DVD or Blu-ray case packaging - $22.99

Save $5 with this DMR coupon (Now live)
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com...ers/fox-coupon

Jumping the Broom:

DVD - $17.99
Blu-ray - $22.99

Super:

DVD - $14.99
Blu-ray - $19.99

Best Buy exclusive Super Blu-ray includes bonus DVD featuring over 1 hour of extras including:

Extended Scenes
Director and Cast Interviews
Emerald City Comic Con Panel Discussion
SXSW Film Festival Premiere
Poster Gallery

Paul:

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99

Your Highness:

DVD - $16.99
Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $19.99

Fast Times at Ridgemont High:

Blu-ray - $14.99

Dazed and Confused:

Blu-ray - $14.99

Save $5 when you purchase 2 of these titles on the same receipt: Paul, Your Highness, Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Dazed and Confused.

$9.99 DVD:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Hachi
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Ice Age
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

$13.99 DVD / $17.99 Blu-ray:

Despicable Me
Little Fockers
The Adjustment Bureau
The King's Speech
Battle: Los Angeles
Just Go With It
Cedar Rapids
The Company Men
Dinner For Schmucks
Paranormal Activity 2
No Strings Attached
Jackass 3

Available Now:

Rio:

DVD - $18.99 ($15.99 after coupon)
Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack (includes Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Standard DVD and Digital Copy) - $29.99 ($26.99 after coupon) *Best Buy exclusive*

Use $3 off Rio DVD or Blu-ray coupon to get the DVD for $15.99 or Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack for $26.99 after coupon.

$7.99 Blu-ray:

Dumb and Dumber
Matrix Reloaded
Blood Diamond
Twister
Natural Born Killers
Mortal Kombat
Extract
Clerks (15th Anniversary Edition)
No Country For Old Men
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Hero
The Code
Major League (Wild Thing Edition)
Primal Fear (Hard Evidence Edition)
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
Charlie's Angeles
Coming to America (Special Collector's Edition)
Event Horizon
Tommy Boy (Holy Schnike Edition)
Rocky Balboa
Ninja

$12.99 Blu-ray:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Angels & Demons
Braveheart
The Matrix
Wedding Crashers
Zombieland

Credit goes to Annie Chu @ NY DVD Examiner

Last edited by a moderator:
PM Paul and Your Highness at Target for the BB price of $19.99 each.

You'll get a $10 GC with the purchase, so you'll get both movies for $39.98 + tax w/$10 GC.

Target's register should auto-prompt for the GC, so there shouldn't be an issue with the PM + GC coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul and Your Highness on at Best Buy for me. so $35.00, and I have a $10 reward zone cert. $25 for 2 movies plus tax sounds good to me!

I still wish BB had the $5 off coupon...I'm going through withdrawals and my wallet is getting butthurt more.

Going to pick up Super, Cedar Rapids, Dazed and Confused

Hrm. Is it worth it to cancel my Amazon order for Fox & The Hound to save $2 with the Coupon at Best Buy?

I'm going to have to ponder this.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Dont know why I'm asking but is that a typo for Will and Grace? 2 seasons for under $10?[/QUOTE]

I just looked at the ad scan again and it does say $8.99, who knows it might be a misprint.

Ninja for $8 is the only thing worth buying for me, really good throwback ninja flick with good action, not a AAA movie but highly entertaining.

Used the BB ad at Target to get Fox and the Hound, Mars Needs Moms 3D, Paul and Your Highness for under $55 (plus I got the $10 gift card). The main reason (apart from my team member and Red Card discounts) for such a low total was the fact that, even though I pointed out that the price for the 3D combo pack was below the picture for Mars Needs Moms, the team lead at Target guest services adjusted the price for the 3D combo pack to the $19.99 price for the 2D combo. I didn't realize this fact until I was at home, but even if I had noticed it earlier I don't know that I would have spent the extra time to get back in line (there were 2 or 3 people waiting behind me) just to pay $8 more.EDIT:And for some reason my post won't keep any of the spacing I've placed in between paragraphs and sentences... excellent! And it's putting < p > at the beginning and end of my post even though I have HTML turned off... WTF!?

Havent seen them at any other store but Walmart has $10 off coupon when buying 2 if the following: Paul, Your Highness, Dazed and Confused, and Fast Times. I pricematched Paul and Your Highness with Best Buy's 19.99 prices and used $10 coupon making them $14.99 each. Wasnt going to try arguing about the additonal $5 off.

My posts were doing that the other day and I gave up after 5 mins of trying to delete that [quote name='larrythefatcat']Used the BB ad at Target to get Fox and the Hound, Mars Needs Moms 3D, Paul and Your Highness for under $55 (plus I got the $10 gift card). The main reason (apart from my team member and Red Card discounts) for such a low total was the fact that, even though I pointed out that the price for the 3D combo pack was below the picture for Mars Needs Moms, the team lead at Target guest services adjusted the price for the 3D combo pack to the $19.99 price for the 2D combo. I didn't realize this fact until I was at home, but even if I had noticed it earlier I don't know that I would have spent the extra time to get back in line (there were 2 or 3 people waiting behind me) just to pay $8 more.EDIT:And for some reason my post won't keep any of the spacing I've placed in between paragraphs and sentences... excellent! And it's putting < p > at the beginning and end of my post even though I have HTML turned off... WTF!?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Havent seen them at any other store but Walmart has $10 off coupon when buying 2 if the following: Paul, Your Highness, Dazed and Confused, and Fast Times. I pricematched Paul and Your Highness with Best Buy's 19.99 prices and used $10 coupon making them $14.99 each. Wasnt going to try arguing about the additonal $5 off.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you haven't been to Best Buy or Target as they both have promotions for these titles.

Target gets you an equivalent $10 gift card to this Walmart deal (and they also include The Blues Brothers and Animal House), whereas Best Buy only gets you $5 off for every two titles you purchase (even though their display for the movie choices is quite misleading and merely says $10 when you buy at least two of the eligible titles).

but this is a physical manufacturer's coupon. Yes I know about the Best Buy and Target deals, as I stated I didnt try for the additional $5 off that Best Buy offers. Anyways, I needed an override but Best Buy stacked the $10 coupon and the $5 off when I bought Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Dazed and Confused, making them $7.49 each. :)

bread's done
Back