Best Buy B&M deals - YMMV / FF-HD, XBX display...

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
On my way to work... checked the first few pages of 'cheap ass deals' and did not see this mentioned... if already known info please delete...

Best Buy in Melbourne, FL this morning (Tuesday) --

PS2 FF w/ hard drive 49.99 (4 on shelf)
XBX portable display 7" I believe... - 59.99 (was 99.99) (5 on shelf)
PS2 - Dragon Ball Z (something) in special package w/ a ball on the front (?) 29.99
GBA in special box w/ 2 games and extras - $99.99 (was 119?)
PS2 - Controller 2 pack (off brand) $29.99 (was 49.99)
PS1 - case/bag for newer style PS1 4.99 (was 19.99)

2 select PS2 games for 39.99... pick one 19.99 (select titles) and one 29.99 (select titles) get for 39.99.. nothing that great - (Crash & Burn was one of the 19.99 titles - ack )

Robosapian (sp?) (robot) 59.99 (was 99.99)

Signs all said while supplies last and no rainchecks...

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']That DBZ game is the collector's edition of Budokai III. If I could find that for $30 at BB I'd get it and trade in my other copy.[/QUOTE]

Not really worth it.

The ball on the front is a cheap piece of plastic, and it's only a half circle... it's not even a full ball.

The extra DVD is nothing special, the only thing really cool about it is the Chibi Broly figure.

The Budokai 3 collector's edition is still showing for $50 on BB website (though currently out of stock). I'm hoping my local BB might have it on clearance as well.

lol, Atari is a cheapass. They want to save 50% of by cutting the ball in half and put one ball in two copies of DBZ 3 special edition.

[quote name='Roufuss']Not really worth it.

The ball on the front is a cheap piece of plastic, and it's only a half circle... it's not even a full ball.

The extra DVD is nothing special, the only thing really cool about it is the Chibi Broly figure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Roufuss']Not really worth it.

The extra DVD is nothing special, the only thing really cool about it is the Chibi Broly figure.[/QUOTE]

That is just so wrong (half a ball), I think I'll wait for it to drop even further.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']That is just so wrong (half a ball), I think I'll wait for it to drop even further.[/QUOTE]

Hehehe...waiting for your ball to drop....:lol:

bread's done
Back