Best Buy B2G1 on already discounted Kinect Xbox 360 games @$24.99 ($16.66 each)!!

intoxicates

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gosha']This in store too?[/QUOTE]

You can do store pickup for most of these if they are not sold out yet. Some have shipping options.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']sweet deal. too bad I own all of those you listed aside from Kinectimals...and well the first Dance Central, but I used to own it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get the first Dance Central in hopes the one on their outlet will be back in stock (very unlikely, also strange it's in stock via another link at a higher price) for $9.99. Also used this and added $50 worth of games to use the $100 5 for 100 reward.

lol killing the messenger

I saw this reposted other times too. no probs. I have Dance Central 2....is there any difference from the 1st and 2nd..and should i bother getting the 1st one?

[quote name='integralsmatic']lol killing the messenger

I saw this reposted other times too. no probs. I have Dance Central 2....is there any difference from the 1st and 2nd..and should i bother getting the 1st one?[/QUOTE]
the first is one player, but for 400 ms points you can transfer the songs from 1 to 2 (with a code on the back of the manual in 1)

[quote name='h2dk']the first is one player, but for 400 ms points you can transfer the songs from 1 to 2 (with a code on the back of the manual in 1)[/QUOTE]

Do you need the disc from 1 to import to 2? I only have the code.

[quote name='confoosious']Do you need the disc from 1 to import to 2? I only have the code.[/QUOTE]

No, just the code on the back of the manual of the first game.

[quote name='Gosha']No, just the code on the back of the manual of the first game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Glad I copied it down before trading into GS.

kinectimals is sold out EVERYWHERE near me. Crazy.

[quote name='confoosious']Thanks. Glad I copied it down before trading into GS.

kinectimals is sold out EVERYWHERE near me. Crazy.[/QUOTE]

It was the only one I needed from the list so I just PM'd it at Target.

can any one help me with the spend $100 get $10 gc mobile reward zone thing which expires on the 24th. I saw it earlier somewhere but i can't remember exactly where.

it said something like show this number at register 39---- on your phone.

edit found it-3496958.

bread's done
Back