The Bourne Supremacy >>>> $24.99

The Polar Express >>>> $24.99

Serenity >>>> $24.99

Top Gun >>>> $24.99

The Heartbreak Kid >>>> $29.99

The Kingdom >>>> $29.99

Happy Feet >>>> $34.99

Shooter >>>> $34.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HD-DVD Starter Packs // 3 HD-DVD Movies In Each :

Best Buy HD-DVD Starter Packs Are $44.99 EACH:

The Warriors / Aeon Flux / Payback

Four Brothers / Shooter / Italian Job

Tom Raider / Sky Caption & World OF Tomorrow / Sleepy Hollow

Anchorman / Blades Of Glory / Old School

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/quote]
Note that it says ANY HD DVD $34.99 and uner.though not sure if that means it includes box sets. I gotta see if I can find 4 other movies to accompany Blade Runner that I've been wanting to purchase for a while.

[quote name='sying']I see that everyone has Eastern Promises on my list. How good is it really? I mean the critic's and previews seem to be good, but what is the CAG opinion.[/quote]

I rented the SD version. I watched it. I don't know if I was just tired or not in the mood, but I thought it was mediocre. I re-watched it later that night and definitely liked it better the second time through. I picked it up on HD DVD. I also got The Kingdom, Stardust, Next, Timecop.

Placed my order on BestBuy.com for:

1. Eastern Promises
  2. Pans Labyrinth
  3. District B-13
  4. Black Snake Moan
  5. Blade Runner
Total was $99 so $20 ea. is pretty good considering Eastern Promises is a combo, Blade Runner & Pans Labyrinth's MSRP is $34.99 + I had $100 Giftcard from X-Mas...:D

I used a gift card that I recieved in leiu of Heros Series One when my wife bought me my 360 add on. It made that deal even better.

I got
Stardust
The Kingdom
We are Marshall
Breach
The Good Shepherd

[quote name='ryosnk']So would those starter 3 packs work and I can crap two other titles?[/quote]

No if you noticed the ad it included a fine print saying $34.99 and under. Now you may be a able to find a cashier who doesn't care and may ring it down, but that'll be very YMMV.

Just got back from BB and got:

1. Eastern Promises
2. The Kingdom
3. The Bourne Identity
4. The Bourne Supremecy
5. The Bourne Ultimatum

The cashier almost didnt want to give me the sale because it didnt work through the register autimatically but I held my ground and the manager that was there gave him the ok.

[quote name='JLazzuri']No if you noticed the ad it included a fine print saying $34.99 and under. Now you may be a able to find a cashier who doesn't care and may ring it down, but that'll be very YMMV.[/quote]

I found that the starter pack works for Italian Job+FourBrothers+Shooter but won't for Anchorman+BladesofGlory+OldSchool. The latter will still work if manual override by cashier/supervisor.

for some reason I ordered on the 30th, they sent 3 movies via UPS and came today and they sent 2 through USPS and will be coming between the 7th-14th. I called customer service and they had no idea why it happened.

bread's done
Back