Best Buy BF ad: MI 3 - $7.99, X3 - $9.99, My Name is Earl, Prison Break - $19.99

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
http://www.blackfridayads.com/bbad.php

This is what I can make out of the scan:

Mission Impossible 3 - $7.99 (I'm there for this one)
Click - $7.99

$2.99 DVD's:

Hitch
50 First Dates
Bad Boys 2
Matilda
I can't make out the rest

Here's some more deals -

Prison Break - $19.99 :hot:
My Name is Earl - $19.99 :hot:
X-Men 3 - $9.99
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $9.99
Monster House - $9.99
Arrested Development Season 3 - $9.99 :hot:
Seinfeld Season 5 and 6 - $14.99 each

I'll be getting Aviator at that price. Is there a time when this ends, like you have to come by 11AM?

[quote name='munch']I'll be getting Aviator at that price. Is there a time when this ends, like you have to come by 11AM?[/QUOTE]

All of the ones I posted so far are only on sale until noon.

I remember the $2.99 deals from last year, and those are some of the quickest things to leave the store, since even the shittiest movie will sell at $2.99.

[quote name='kennistond']I also can see The Outfit for 9.99 and COD2 GOTY edition for 19.99 along with the PS2 version of Superman Returns.[/QUOTE]

There is a seperate video game thread for those... I put this one up just for the DVD deals.

[quote name='FatBoyInside']I was able to discern the other $2.99 dvds:

A Knight's Tale
Jerry McGuire
My Best Friend's Wedding
Groundhog's Day[/QUOTE]

I think A Knight's Tale is what I mistook The Aviator for... it was too hard to make out.

Here's some more deals -

Prison Break - $19.99
My Name is Earl - $19.99
X-Men 3 - $9.99
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $9.99
Monster House - $9.99

Arrested Development Season 3 is $9.99!!!!

I'm going to drop at least $50 + now at Best Buy... I knew they would come through.

Some pretty hot deals. Nice eye straining Roufuss to pick out some of those. So I'm guessing that M:I-3 and X3 are both the single disc editions? Great price on prison Break, I will finally have to pick it up.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Some good deals, but nothing worth going into best buy during BF on it's own.[/QUOTE]

I tend to disagree... I'll go there solely to get My Name is Earl Season 1 (which retails for something like $41.99 according to Bestbuy.com), Arrested Development Season 3 (Retails at over $20) and both MI 3 and X-Men 3 since I passed on them when they were on sale.

I already own Prison Break, got it real cheap at GS used, but $19.99 is a steal for that show as well. Once again BB totally blew the lid off on awesome price cuts on just released DVD box sets.

I'm already saving about $50 over what I would have paid if I bought all these things on week of release... I doubt My Name is Earl will drop to $19.99 again anytime soon.

And yea, Tyga, they are both the single disc editions for X3 and MI:3.

[quote name='Roufuss']
Arrested Development Season 3 is $9.99!!!!
[/QUOTE]

I'm counting on CC to have this on sale too, they had S2 last year at 12.99. But damn, I was hoping to avoid BB's insane crowds (CC is a bit better near me), and they go out and put up some solid deals. Decisions...

[quote name='H-Town Info']i hope they sell the dvds online at BB.com. they did that last year and i scored 24 seasons 1-3 and the shield season 1-3.[/quote]

That's exactly what i did. I remember jumping on CAG early in the morning and saving myself the trip to BB.

And Roufuss, you should probably be giving some love to Fox because all of the sets you mentioned are Fox DVDs. The always show great support to BB on Black Friday, last year with 24, Shield, & AD and this year with Earl & Prison Break.

[quote name='Tyga24']That's exactly what i did. I remember jumping on CAG early in the morning and saving myself the trip to BB.

And Roufuss, you should probably be giving some love to Fox because all of the sets you mentioned are Fox DVDs. The always show great support to BB on Black Friday, last year with 24, Shield, & AD and this year with Earl & Prison Break.[/QUOTE]

My Name is Earl is an NBC show though ;)

[quote name='trunks982']dang no smallville no 24?[/QUOTE]

There is a Smallville on sale but I think it's an older one... I'm not big on Smallville seasons but one of them is $14.99.

Now the link is dead... I don't know which season it was.

Prison Break 20? CSI Season 3 20? Condemned 19? Gun 5? I'm there. So. FL's gonna be packed XD

[quote name='Roufuss']My Name is Earl is an NBC show though ;)[/quote]

Actually My Name is Earl is produced by 20th Century Fox. It's like Scrubs, which is done by Buena Vista (ABC). NBC just gets all of the good shows from other networks. :D Thank goodness it's a Fox release, because your right in that we probably wouldn't see it any cheaper than $40 if it was from NBC.

I'm still hoping for 24 S2 and 4 cheap. Last year I got 3 but they were out of 2 (I already got 1 when it was $15 somewhere)

May finally give arrested development a shot though... same for prison break

I also wouldn't mind a deal on scrubs S4

[quote name='happy']I'm still hoping for 24 S2 and 4 cheap. Last year I got 3 but they were out of 2 (I already got 1 when it was $15 somewhere)

May finally give arrested development a shot though... same for prison break

I also wouldn't mind a deal on scrubs S4[/QUOTE]

I'd be surprised if Season 2 of 24 went back on sale... they don't usually repeat deals.

Myself, I'm hoping for Fox to do House Season 2 for $19.99, at either CC or Target.

Prison Break for $20. That's what I'll be going for.

But, that is the only thing I want at the moment. Maybe I'll have them ship it to me like before.

[quote name='Legolas813']Circuit City Black Friday deals:

Grey's Anatomy - Season One - $8.99
The Office - Season One - $8.99

http://bfads.net/store/circuitcity[/QUOTE]

I reeeeeally hope they are having more than that, or that's just a doorbuster or something, because that's incredibly lame.

Oh ok, it is just the doorbuster ad's, phew.

I think i'll go for My Name is Earl and Superman returns assuming no other store has a better selection. Was hoping they would have some good boxsets but not a bad selection.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Possible BB do price adjustment if you buy all the times 3 days early ??[/QUOTE]

You can buy all the stuff early but you will have to price match them during the limited time that they are on sale so either way you end up going to Best Buy on the big sale day. But if you buy everything early then you don't have to be there to stand in line before the store opens to make sure you get your copies.

[quote name='BillyBob29']You can buy all the stuff early but you will have to price match them during the limited time that they are on sale so either way you end up going to Best Buy on the big sale day. But if you buy everything early then you don't have to be there to stand in line before the store opens to make sure you get your copies.[/QUOTE]

This isn't true... when I worked at Best Buy they were specifically told not to allow price adjusting to Black Friday items, since they are time sensitive special promotions.

They know people get these ad's early and it's their way of stopping people from cleaning them out before Black Friday even comes.

It might be YMMV from store to store but the official company policy is to not allow price adjusts during this time.

[quote name='Roufuss']I tend to disagree... I'll go there solely to get My Name is Earl Season 1 (which retails for something like $41.99 according to Bestbuy.com), Arrested Development Season 3 (Retails at over $20) and both MI 3 and X-Men 3 since I passed on them when they were on sale.

I already own Prison Break, got it real cheap at GS used, but $19.99 is a steal for that show as well. Once again BB totally blew the lid off on awesome price cuts on just released DVD box sets.

I'm already saving about $50 over what I would have paid if I bought all these things on week of release... I doubt My Name is Earl will drop to $19.99 again anytime soon.

And yea, Tyga, they are both the single disc editions for X3 and MI:3.[/QUOTE]

well, i think it is totally worth it to get there at 5am IF you are getting some of the dvds like arrested development s3 AND getting the cheapass laptop or something

[quote name='Roufuss']My Name is Earl is an NBC show though ;)[/quote]

It's just like saying Universal puts out the House M.D. DVDS

bread's done
Back