$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA IV is the only thing I think I will consider purchasing. Too bad theres no deal on wwe 13

[quote name='ckc4043']What's the meaning of door buster? That means in store only?[/QUOTE]
only available for the first few hours of opening and not an all day sale

I hope Premier Silver members will have early access. I'm about $500 short from hitting it again for next year. Looks like I will be eyeing

$29.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2
The Amazing Spiderman
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$14.99
Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD

[quote name='Twizz']I hope Premier Silver members will have early access. I'm about $500 short from hitting it again for next year. Looks like I will be eyeing

$29.99
Disney Epic Mickey 2
The Amazing Spiderman
Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$14.99
Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD[/QUOTE]

could of got Kingdom hearts 3ddd for free few months back with flipping

TRU has 2 for 40
Best buy at the time was giving 30 each for them

buy 4 copies for 80
sold 3 copies to best buy for 90

got a free copy and 10bucks

I'm looking at...

- Diablo III (35.00)
- Forza Horizon (35.00)
- Dead Island GotY (8.00)
- Logitech wireless mouse (10.00)
- Seagate 3TB external HDD (100.00)

Question about Office 2010. The product key is more expensive than the CD. Doesn't the CD box come with a product key itself though?

Just interested in Dead Island at the moment. Not sure I want to wait on line for it. I probably wouldn't walk in until after 8 a.m. or so...wonder if there will be any left by then.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Just interested in Dead Island at the moment. Not sure I want to wait on line for it. I probably wouldn't walk in until after 8 a.m. or so...wonder if there will be any left by then.[/QUOTE]

They might put dead island online as well as best buy does at least put some of their deals online usually. I wonder what other games are included in the sale that we can't see since the ad looks digital and for almost all of the games there is an arrow pointing to the right indicating more games are included

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Well there's like 4 vita games worth owning and if you have a vita you're probably already bought them[/QUOTE]

Troll. I am betting you don't even own a vita are you are just repeating what someone told you.

[quote name='UnseenGamer7']They might put dead island online as well as best buy does at least put some of their deals online usually. I wonder what other games are included in the sale that we can't see since the ad looks digital and for almost all of the games there is an arrow pointing to the right indicating more games are included[/QUOTE]

Hope so. No big deal if I miss out, I'm sure it'll be $10 used at Hastings or Gamefly soon enough. But it'd be cool to get a new copy for that price.

[quote name='jigsaw918']Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Why no halo 4?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/QUOTE]

No Blops2 either. I guess they figure that they don't need to offer a discount for copies to sell like crazy over the hodays.

[quote name='Blumpkin']No Blops2 either. I guess they figure that they don't need to offer a discount for copies to sell like crazy over the hodays.[/QUOTE]

Kind of odd how a heavy-hitter like AC3 is almost half-off though, same thing with Revelations last year.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Kind of odd how a heavy-hitter like AC3 is almost half-off though, same thing with Revelations last year.[/QUOTE]

Non-music Ubisoft games are notorious for not holding their value.

Highlights for me:

-Diablo 3 - 34.99
-Black Ops Vita bundle - 199.99 (Sony swore they wouldn't do a price drop, so this is especially excellent)
-Assassin's Creed 3 - 34.99

Unfortunately, though, I own every single one of these things. :s

Kind of wish Epic Mickey 2 deal was for the 360 copy too. I don't know if I'd camp out for it, but it'd be nice to know that my cancelled $40 deal from Amazon wasn't in vain this close after launch.

[quote name='Byakurai']Non-music Ubisoft games are notorious for not holding their value.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, how do people not know this by now? Even if AC was my favorite franchise I just HAD to play, I'd still wait 2-3 weeks and get the game half price. I made a horrible mistake overpaying for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 years back...never again.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Seriously, how do people not know this by now? Even if AC was my favorite franchise I just HAD to play, I'd still wait 2-3 weeks and get the game half price. I made a horrible mistake overpaying for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 years back...never again.[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those people. I just pick it up again on black Friday and return it on the old receipt

Dead Island looks tempting. AC3 and Horizon also look good but considering both will drop fast it's not enough for me to bite on them.

Take it with a grain salt:

A few posters on bluray.com have talked about silver members getting early access to the sale via online but no date has been noted yet. Also, someone who works at BB said no PM during BF and that there closing that area of the store.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']When do these historically go live on the website? Midnight, 6 a.m.? ET?[/QUOTE]

Last year I believe it was somewhere around 2-3am

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I wonder if it's time for me to jump into Vita...I have $160 credit to BB.[/QUOTE]

Dude Vita is awesome, don't listen to the trolls it has some great games, especially with the ones that have come out this month only making the system stronger. LBP, NFSMW, Gravity Rush, and AC:L all are top tier titles for the system. Just wish they'd have a sale on the games I don't already own!

I'm technically still $1 away from Silver, but I got the email too.

Probably bite on Dead Island and a few blu-rays. Might grab NFS Most Wanted if I'm feeling itchy.

[quote name='coopscohen']Take it with a grain salt:

A few posters on bluray.com have talked about silver members getting early access to the sale via online but no date has been noted yet. Also, someone who works at BB said no PM during BF and that there closing that area of the store.[/QUOTE]

They've had this for the last few years. Silvers get early access online a few days before, to most of the deals, just not the super-big doorbusters.

A few posters on bluray.com have talked about silver members getting early access to the sale via online but no date has been noted yet. Also, someone who works at BB said no PM during BF and that there closing that area of the store.[/QUOTE]
Oh lord, not that again. In previous years this was a mess. Prices not updating on time, website locking up, etc.

[quote name='tcrash247']I waited on AC3 because I knew it would be $40 or cheaper on Black Friday, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

Most of us already got it from BBY for less than $30.;)

[quote name='klimb22']Oh lord, not that again. In previous years this was a mess. Prices not updating on time, website locking up, etc.[/QUOTE]

I will still take my chances over freezing my butt off...if I remember I got pretty much everything I wanted.

[quote name='sgaldis']They've had this for the last few years. Silvers get early access online a few days before, to most of the deals, just not the super-big doorbusters.[/QUOTE]

Cool...hope to get Dead Island this way.

I need an XBOX 360. Is this one of the "wait in line all night" deals or can I just go in in the morning and get one. Or can I place the order online?

Well, you can't PM on BF, but what I think I'll do for the NFS:MW I bought on launch day, is grab the copy for $30, keep it sealed and take it back a couple days later with the original receipt and return it. Should be legit and work out fine, thank god for the new 65 day return window!!

Nothing on that list is tempting except the Dead Island GOTY for $8. I think I'll go crazy on all the movies and TV seasons, damn nice prices for some of those seasons. Probably drop $100 and call it a day!

Fingers crossed that the online pre-sale goes more smooth this year, didn't even set foot in BB on BF until 5pm that day, and they still had all the doorbuster games in large bins, but I grabbed everything online anyway.

$150 for the 3DS is nice enough, though I'm disappointed that it doesn't come with the physical game. Ah well, not like I'm going to pay for 3D land at full price.

Im a silver member and I had access to everything early last year except for the $189 tv. Everything else including the 24 inch tv for $79 was available. with that being said, i'm a bit disappointed in the bestbuy ad.

Yeah, I also snagged the $79 24-incher last year. It's a decent little office or bedroom TV for the price. It looks like they are going to have a similar deal on a 26" for $99. I'll probably try to grab one or two of those for my gaming room setup.

[quote name='sninh']Am I the only one thats premier silver and didnt get the email? :([/QUOTE]

I'm not technically a silver member yet and it was in my DOTD email.

Just bought Dead Island GOTY the other day with the coupon from @Gamer for $20. Guess I'll hold on to it until Black Friday and get it for cheaper, then return with my old receipt. Since it's still sealed, can I just walk in during the day, and do a return/rebuy? Or will they not allow it on black friday stuff?

I didn't hear that but if its true silver members get access to most of these deals online early that would be a huge silver incentive for the future. Does anyone remember how many of last years deals bestbuy put online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back