$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='computingwarren']$35 is too much for Assassins creed 3. Worst game of the series and a horrible ending.

Theres 12 sequences. 5 of which you don't play as an assassin. 3 you run around playing hide and go seek as an indian boy. And then do shitty naval missions. And the whole game, you don't even assinate anybody. It doesn't contribute to anything of the franchise.[/QUOTE]

That sucks man, I really like it, the multiplayer is also a blast if you have friends to play it with. I don't really care that much about the story, I just like to assassinate redcoats and hang them on the tree, can't get enough of that lol

[quote name='JohnWayne']That sucks man, I really like it, the multiplayer is also a blast if you have friends to play it with. I don't really care that much about the story, I just like to assassinate redcoats and hang them on the tree, can't get enough of that lol[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. It just didn't add much. I was huge on the story, maybe that's why? I didn't have many friends who had AC3 to play online also. But I'm glad you liked it. It's just not for someone who enjoys the story.

[quote name='JohnWayne']That sucks man, I really like it, the multiplayer is also a blast if you have friends to play it with. I don't really care that much about the story, I just like to assassinate redcoats and hang them on the tree, can't get enough of that lol[/QUOTE]

You get the mine assassination yet? If not its a must!!!

tempted for AC3 or BL2, although with black ops2 Ill probably just stick with that. Dont play much of anything else. Still have about $200 in credit to use on whatever,

Wow these deals blow. Why no deal on DOA5 or fucking XCOM?

Their ad ran a 15 dollar coupon off of DOA5 so I expect it to get a natural price cut.

No brawler is worth over 30.

[quote name='computingwarren']$35 is too much for Assassins creed 3. Worst game of the series and a horrible ending.

Theres 12 sequences. 5 of which you don't play as an assassin. 3 you run around playing hide and go seek as an indian boy. And then do shitty naval missions. And the whole game, you don't even assassinate anybody. It doesn't contribute to anything of the franchise.[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']You get the mine assassination yet? If not its a must!!![/QUOTE]

Not yet, I'm still at the part where he's a teenager, which I'm enjoying a lot but I can't wait to see what you're talking about once I get tired of halo, if I ever do lol

[quote name='computingwarren']I know what you mean. It just didn't add much. I was huge on the story, maybe that's why? I didn't have many friends who had AC3 to play online also. But I'm glad you liked it. It's just not for someone who enjoys the story.[/QUOTE]

Well I haven't gone too far in the story, I'm still at the part where he's a teenager, but I'm enjoying how it tells the story of his life and how he became to be an assassin. Achellies is a freakin badass from what I've heard. Oh and the beginning sequences where you play as a certain someone is badass, especially when you find out who that guy turns out to be

[quote name='atc250es']Who would pay almost twice the price for a used copy? Also, not all GF games are like new, I've gotten ps3 games with chips on the sides of the disc.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry but maybe I am missing something because I dont see Max Payne listed anywhere in the BB ad.

[quote name='Spyder187']I am sorry but maybe I am missing something because I dont see Max Payne listed anywhere in the BB ad.[/QUOTE]

It's in Kmart.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I have. A fight broke out at the one and only time I waited outside for a major door buster. Circuit City (that dates me) in its last year had some AMAZING deals to try to fluff its sales for the year and had a $750 Toshiba laptop almost $500 off. I was going to college in the fall and decided I was getting one. I show up at midnight and it was 12 per store and I was the 11th there. 10 degrees with sub zero windchill and a guy left to get some coffee. Came back and a fight broke out between him and the 13th person where the cops were called in and 1 guy took out on a stretcher with head fracture most likely ( guy smashed his head into a brick wall).

And that was my one and only door buster experience on the customer side. Have worked a few though.[/QUOTE]
:applause: That is awesome.

[quote name='The Punisher']can you pricematch black friday sale?
got ac3[/QUOTE]

No. Can we put this in the OP?

I asked earlier but didn't get an answer.

There are two versions of Office 2010. A product key for 120.00 and the disk for 90.00. My question is does the disk version come with a key? My ultrabook doesn't have a disk drive and I'm using the trial of office right now. I'm trying to figure out why the key is more expensive.

[quote name='seanr1221']I asked earlier but didn't get an answer.

There are two versions of Office 2010. A product key for 120.00 and the disk for 90.00. My question is does the disk version come with a key? My ultrabook doesn't have a disk drive and I'm using the trial of office right now. I'm trying to figure out why the key is more expensive.[/QUOTE]

The disc version comes with a key you can use it on three machines. Just find the Microsoft office program on to it computer and select activate key. Then input that key. I hope that helps. The disc is always a better copy instead of the single use key. Better value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theres 12 sequences. 5 of which you don't play as an assassin. 3 you run around playing hide and go seek as an indian boy. And then do shitty naval missions. And the whole game, you don't even assassinate anybody. It doesn't contribute to anything of the franchise.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the review my friend said the same thing. I'll wait till its $8

[quote name='Tsel']No. Can we put this in the OP?[/QUOTE]

But there is nothing stopping someone from pick up copy and return the "first" one. Assuming youre not after the 20$ RZ GC bonus. Its not even that shady really...

Since AC is getting a bad rap lately, I am in Sequence 7 and it's the most fun I've had with an AC game. Granted I haven't finished it, I am thoroughly enjoying it far more than any previous entries.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I tried playing the first AC and literally fell asleep playing the intro.[/QUOTE]

Skip the first and play the second. I haven't even finished the first one since it's so boring but 2 is where it starts getting good.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Skip the first and play the second. I haven't even finished the first one since it's so boring but 2 is where it starts getting good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, UBISOFT not including AC1 in the AC collection goes to show their lack of confidence in it being a good title.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Yeah, UBISOFT not including AC1 in the AC collection goes to show their lack of confidence in it being a good title.[/QUOTE]

Honestly I loved the 2nd game because it didn't have multiplayer crap.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Yeah, UBISOFT not including AC1 in the AC collection goes to show their lack of confidence in it being a good title.[/QUOTE]

Also because it's called the Ezio trilogy.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Whats up with all AC3 hate? I swear those 1 & 2 star amazon reviews and you all on here are discouraging me from buying it..[/QUOTE]
I haven't played it yet since I was waiting for it to get cheaper, but from the hints I've gotten it seems everyone is pissed because
it's Mass Effect 3 all over again, if you catch my drift.

Glad I held out on dream drop. Now to play the waiting game on BF when they will actually make these live online. Last year I think they faked everyone out and did it at some really odd hour.

[quote name='eXiON']I haven't played it yet since I was waiting for it to get cheaper, but from the hints I've gotten it seems everyone is pissed because
it's Mass Effect 3 all over again, if you catch my drift.
[/QUOTE]

ME3 because of the ending sucking? Or glitches and bugs?

[quote name='superhippy1986']ME3 because of the ending sucking? Or glitches and bugs?[/QUOTE]
Sucking, I haven't dared ask my buds more than that. Lucky for me, ME3 wasn't so bad, the ending was fine in my book. It's just the repetitive bs with the cheapass 3 rainbow endings that made it disappointing. Anyhow, with AC3, it seems it's still a badass game. Definitely the most content out of any AC released, although some people didn't like that there's a lot of traveling.

Sorry to add to the already-thread-derailling discussion, but I don't see what was so amazing about AC2. It felt extremely linear and left no room at all to do anything differently, Brotherhood on the other hand introduced a bunch of much needed improvements. I still haven't popped in 3, but I hear linearity and sameness is why people don't like it as much, hopefully I'll like it since I've really been looking forward to it.

I actually might get the 50in Toshiba HDTV for $400 and the Samsung 40in HDTV for $500.

I know the Samsung TV is a great deal but is it worth getting the Toshiba TV. I have a Emerson 40in from last years Black Friday at Walmart and although its a good 1080p HDTV, it certainly is not the best. I want better quality and more features so hoping the Toshiba (the Samsung is for my Grandma) is a great second HDTV for me.

Traveling.... If you ask me I was kinda annoying with all the traveling in AC2 and its two spin offs.

AC2 was fun for exploring a time period you pretty much never see in gaming and letting you attack a pope.. But Ezio being in 3 games total was making him boring. Plus the way he died.... WTF WAS WITH THAT?!!!

Being a big time ass creed junkie here are my thoughts on the series

.avoid part 1 period !!!! The story is good but the game itself isnt really good at all
.play from part two onward as part 2 explains part 1 in the begining anyway. Not to mention the sequals are soooooo much better !
.revelations while a fun game was useless storyline wise. You get a little on desmonds past and get into detail with subject 16 but thats it. If you skip It you arent missing anything important
.bloodlines was HORRID !
.the end to ezio was indeed a bucket full of fail
.liberation is really fun but my word this game almost has as many glitches as part 1 ! (im up to sequence 7)

Cant wait to play part 3 !!!!!! I hope that the people saying that ubisoft ”mass effect 3'd” the ending isnt true as this story has been amazing :(

[quote name='flakyflakes']Can you use the B2G1 Under $40 coupon from the Unlocked welcome pack with these prices? It says not valid when combined with any offers so that's why I'm unsure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Donut2922']Yes you can. I did it last year.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy removed that option this year. Unless there's been a new batch of Welcome packets, the current coupons expired on 11/3.

If you hate History Channel documentaries, avoid AC3.

If you loved assassinating people and finding new ways to kill, don't play AC3.

You don't become an assassin until sequence 7 or so. Connor is bulky as shit so its hard to get around with him.

The glitches can suck at times.

I know this is a 2nd review by me, but it cannot be stressed enough that Ubisoft dropped a low one with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back