$34.99
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed 3
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360::ps3: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA 13
:pc: Diablo III

$29.99
(Doorbuster deals - doors open at midnight)

:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders 2
:ps3: Battlefield 3 - Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spiderman
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

$24.99
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragonball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99
:360::ps3: GTA4: Complete Edition
:360: Halo Reach
:ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: DDD
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
Mortal Kombat - Vita

$7.99
:360::ps3: Dead Island: GOTY
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: AC: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Hot Price? (price not listed; online only)
PS3 Ultimate Combo Pack: Killzone Trilogy & Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller - This Ultimate Combo Pack comes with the Killzone Trilogy and an urban camouflage DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller

$199.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle

$199.99
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle - Includes Xbox 360 250GB console, Forza Motorsport 4 game, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim download token, Xbox 360 wireless controller, wired headset and one-month trial for Hulu, EPIX and Xbox LIVE.

$199.99 (Doorbuster)
PlayStation 3 250GB Bundle - Includes a 250GB PS3 system, Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller, the Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack and the inFamous Collection.

$149.99
3DS Holiday Bundle - Includes Flame Red Nintendo 3DS handheld system and Super Mario 3D Land game pre-installed.

$49.99

Skylanders: Giants Starter Pack - Nintendo Wii

$34.99
Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Headset
Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Headset

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='computingwarren']If you hate History Channel documentaries, avoid AC3.

If you loved assassinating people and finding new ways to kill, don't play AC3.

You don't become an assassin until sequence 7 or so. Connor is bulky as shit so its hard to get around with him.

The glitches can suck at times.

I know this is a 2nd review by me, but it cannot be stressed enough that Ubisoft dropped a low one with this.[/QUOTE]

Theres no way it can have more glitches than liberation ... Can it ? I hope not

[quote name='computingwarren']If you hate History Channel documentaries, avoid AC3.

If you loved assassinating people and finding new ways to kill, don't play AC3.

You don't become an assassin until sequence 7 or so. Connor is bulky as shit so its hard to get around with him.

The glitches can suck at times.

I know this is a 2nd review by me, but it cannot be stressed enough that Ubisoft dropped a low one with this.[/QUOTE]

Yeah guys, also, if you hate Indians, don't play AC3

If you hate trees, don't play AC3

If you you hate white people, don't play AC3.

Honestly you are taking it wayyyyy too far. I think the game is amazing but I'm not going to urge everyone to buy it.

Everyone, if you're on the edge of whether or not to get this just because one CAG says its horrible, go rent it for a couple dollars at redbox, or just do the old gamestop weekly "rent" trick

Question: can you pay for it online for an instore pickup that night and get it later? Or will they not have the prices online/not have store pickup available?

Most of those are actually pretty crappy, more of just a regular sale than a door buster, but it would be nice to get kingdom hearts and maybe the cartel

[quote name='technicalstylez']ac1 is actually my favorite of the franchise... different people like different things.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I'm trying to say. I loved the game but since I know not everyone is going to love it as well, I'm not ging to go on say "game of the year, better get them while their hot" I say you go and rent it to go see for yourself and not trust what one CAG says.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The disc version comes with a key you can use it on three machines. Just find the Microsoft office program on to it computer and select activate key. Then input that key. I hope that helps. The disc is always a better copy instead of the single use key. Better value.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I wonder why the disk version is cheaper then. Oh well it only helps me.

Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

[quote name='VIDEOGAME IGODI']Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting that I always hear that it helps to tell them about deals but I never knew how to do it.

hmm, interested in picking up the xbox 250gb holiday bundle, its $250 right now, and $200 on black friday, but its not a door buster, i would not be able to get there til saturday most likely. any one think that any of the best buys would even have any left by then? is it really worth saving $50 + $3 tax to have to deal with black friday? :whistle2:k

[quote name='DWulf']Best Buy removed that option this year. Unless there's been a new batch of Welcome packets, the current coupons expired on 11/3.[/QUOTE]

I got my packet like 10 days ago and the coupons expire on 12/31/12 so I think I got lucky.

[quote name='ctrek3']hmm, interested in picking up the xbox 250gb holiday bundle, its $250 right now, and $200 on black friday, but its not a door buster, i would not be able to get there til saturday most likely. any one think that any of the best buys would even have any left by then? is it really worth saving $50 + $3 tax to have to deal with black friday? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Chances are if you don't get it at Best Buy, everyone else will be offering it so I don't think you'll miss out. Worst case scenario I'm sure Amazon/New Egg or MS Store will offer it online as well.

[quote name='Trojann']Thanks for the review my friend said the same thing. I'll wait till its $8[/QUOTE]

If you're looking for story, he is right. There isn't that much story progression for the AC series.

If you want a game that is pretty well polished and gives you dozens of awesome assassinations with some Easter eggs in it then this game is awesome.

If you run through the game without doing the extras it's lackluster. If you're ADD like me and do all the side stuff then I have a blast with the assassinations.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Chances are if you don't get it at Best Buy, everyone else will be offering it so I don't think you'll miss out. Worst case scenario I'm sure Amazon/New Egg or MS Store will offer it online as well.[/QUOTE]

hmm, i have credit at best buy, i think its more that i really dont wanna deal with black friday. i think i went out two years ago, and it was such a mess.

Woah. I came in here expecting deals and got a faceful of assassins creed spoilers.

I think that 50 inch Toshiba is the same model that occasionally goes on sale at my sears for 400-450.

Not really a game related deal but I'm tempted to go back to pre-paid and get that Galaxy S II for $300. If it was sold online, I would get it.

Then again, the Nexus 4 comes out next week so decisions decisions.

Are all of these "wait outside in the cold for hours" Black Friday deals or can I just go in and pick up the 360 console deal casually or order it online? I need a 360.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Are all of these "wait outside in the cold for hours" Black Friday deals or can I just go in and pick up the 360 console deal casually or order it online? I need a 360.[/QUOTE]

Last year the Xbox was online and didn't sell out instantly. I also walked in store and they had a couple Xbox left at 11am. But employees said they were hidden and they dragged them out of hiding.

Any info on the $200 ps3, I was wondering if I could get that online or stroll into the store maybe at 8 am or so and pick one up

was checking out the headset deals. sadly each one is console specific. my kingdom for a universal headset!!!!
...that isn't above 50 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back