Best Buy Black Friday - Dead Island, LA Noire complete edition 29.99

jonnysniper

CAGiversary!
I tried looking for these deals in the black friday post but didnt see anything posted in there or anywhere else
heres a screen grab i got

bby.png

Good, I was hoping for a deal on the Complete Edition. Thanks for posting.

Also, that Move Bundle looks great. Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Move, Eye, Navi, and Gun for 140? Not bad

[quote name='JP73']
Also, that Move Bundle looks great. Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Move, Eye, Navi, and Gun for 140? Not bad[/QUOTE]

yeah thats a pretty amazing deal [quote name='sgaldis']Where did you find this?[/QUOTE]

I found it online in best buys black friday ad i think there were 13 additional pages to their black friday ad that could only be seen online. If you go to their website you should be able to see it.

Something doesn't make sense... I thought the other Best Buy Black Friday Ad listed Tetris Party Deluxe for Wii as being on sale for $7.99... So why is this new Best Buy Black Friday Ad showing it for $19.99 in the buy one get one 50% off section?

I was looking for DI as a gift - thanks for finding that! Hope BB includes it in their Monday preview for Silver RZ members.

[quote name='sgaldis']Oh I see it now...good find, OP. Don't worry, it's a screen cap from their own website, not an ad scan.[/QUOTE]

Can you link me to it? Cause I was just there and couldn't find it

With all the issues Dead Island has had and considering how long it's been out, really surprised it's not 19.99. 29.99 on a BF deal is just too high. It will be 20 or less later retail before spring.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']With all the issues Dead Island has had and considering how long it's been out, really surprised it's not 19.99. 29.99 on a BF deal is just too high. It will be 20 or less later retail before spring.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this post, and with my BF backlog, by the time I get to these games, they would have dropped to those prices. Cool beans though, but I'll pass.

god i want dead island, but i dont want to fight the crowds to get it. Since im premier silver i'm gettin Battlefield 3, and assassins creed revelations for $30 and $34 tomorrow. 11/21.

This looks like a special online only section that BB tacked onto the real BF ad, so we wouldn't have seen it in the original ad scans.

Oh yeah, didn't Dead Island recently get patched?

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']With all the issues Dead Island has had and considering how long it's been out, really surprised it's not 19.99. 29.99 on a BF deal is just too high. It will be 20 or less later retail before spring.[/QUOTE]

100% agree. $30 for games like Uncharted 3 or Batman: AC that just came out within the last month are great deals but $30 for Dead Island is just a lukewarm one.

I understand it had some problems early on, but I just finished my 1st play through -- and the patch that JUST came out was fantastic. Fixed a bunch, even added new weapon mods for free and raised the level cap by 10! Next week, the first set of DLC comes out for it, too. So, now is a pretty good time to pick it up.

So, the developers are really supporting it. Here's the list of what they just did:

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/11/09/dead-island-console-patch-rolling-out-raising-level-cap/

[quote name='shadowkast']Thought the same thing[/QUOTE]

If you follow his link above and go to page 35 it is right there and is in the actual BB website. So yes it is a BB ad. Unless he somehow took over there website...

Maybe a good deal for Dead Island on the PS3 but on the PC you could preorder it from Green Man Gaming for around $34. Personally holding out for $20ish or less.

[quote name='WV Matsui']If you follow his link above and go to page 35 it is right there and is in the actual BB website. So yes it is a BB ad. Unless he somehow took over there website...[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is a Jedi?

[quote name='JP73']Good, I was hoping for a deal on the Complete Edition. Thanks for posting.

Also, that Move Bundle looks great. Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Move, Eye, Navi, and Gun for 140? Not bad[/QUOTE]

I saw that earlier, and I thought it was a pretty good deal.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']anyone got a complete list of games that count towards the b1g1 50% off deal[/QUOTE]

What B1G1 50% deal?

I have Dead Island PC version - as of Version 1.3, it's in pretty good shape.
If it's in the same shape on the consoles as it already is on the PC, it's a blast of a game.

Just, one thing - I wish the storytelling and character depth was done better, since there ain't enough here.

[quote name='supermanram']This doesnt look like a best buy ad..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']Thought the same thing[/QUOTE]

Best Buy just recently changed their font in their ads. Thought the same thing when their BF stuff was initially getting leaked, but low and behold, the Sunday ad that same weekend had the new font/look.

bread's done
Back