Best Buy | Blazing Angels (PS3) | $19.99 NEW

[quote name='Blaze_00']Not a bad price, and for those wondering the TIV for BBV is $24.[/quote]

cool, but too bad you're not really gaining anything

[quote name='snowsquirrel']This game has been on my canflix list for a while. But if I could buy it, and then trade it in in two weeks for what I paid for it....[/quote]

thats a good idea, i actually wanted to buy this to keep but its all sold out at my best buys

[quote name='snowsquirrel']How was the frame rate? I heard it was almost unplayable on PS3?
~S[/quote]

It might have some frame rate stutters once and awhile but I barely notice it because I'm having such a blast with the game.

In my books I'd say it's definitely worth buying at that price (I paide $49.99 for it a couple weeks back and I still think that price was worth it).

Where do I get the $5 off any ps3 game coupon. If I can find the coupon, this is a done deal, as coupon will cover shipping. I don't have a BB here... though It would only be $17 if I did a PM at a FS B&M store. Problem is that FS likely won't PM, as BB is showing out of stock...
~S

I placed the order with FS, as we have a store just 40 mins away for local pickup. Then I sent an email to their CS dept., asking for a PM. If I don't hear back within 24 hrs, I'll phone their CS dept, regarding the PM. Anyone know when the BB sale ends?

Thanks,
~S

Just bought it in Woodbridge today for $15. I was desperately looking for the $5 off coupon in the store but couldn't find one. When I went to the register the cashier automatically took the 5 bucks off!

Seems like they're doing this for all games, the people in front of me got the their GBA games for same deal without a coupon, and a friend of mine just told me he had the same thing happen some weeks ago when he bought Paper Mario. He didn't have a coupon either.

Just an update: When I made my online order, I email FS's customer service with the order #, and told them to do the PM. The responded that it would have to be done when I picked up game. (I did local pickup, to save shipping.) I phoned FS location this morning to make sure everything was ready, but they couldn't do the PM because BB no longer had the sale on, and technically I hadn't bought the game until I picked it up, so it didn't matter what the price was at time I went through checkout. I should have just eaten the cost of shipping from BB.ca.

Annoying as hell. I was actually looking forward to this game.

~S

bread's done
Back