Best Buy Blowout Games Sale at Westwood, CA near UCLA

B:L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
The Best Buy at Westwood is having a blowout sale on games, Friday and Saturday only.

There are multiple signs there in the gaming area. They include:

Buy 1 Wii game on their list, get the 2nd 20% off.

Buy 1 DS game on their list, get the 2nd one 50% off
(includes titles such as Mega Man ZX Advent, Bleach (out of stock...), Dementium, Ultimate Mortal Kombat, Lost in Blue 2, and more depending on their pretty limited stock)

50% off select games on the table
(includes titles such as Vampire Rain 360, Star Trek Conquest Wii, Elder Scrolls Shivering Isles expansion PS3, the shitty ass Wii games such as Spy Mission, Artic Tale, and Sea Monster, and more)

60% off select games on the table
(includes titles such as Dragon Blade Wii, Bust a Move Bash Wii, some PS3 3rd rate EA sports titles, World Poker Wii, HALO 3 LEGENDARY EDITION 360, and more)

They also have the Kane & Lynch penny guide in the PC section if you're interested.

Thanks for the heads-up! Nothing of interest for me, but it's always nice to see a YMMV deal that applies to your area.

[quote name='Vegan']Thanks for the heads-up! Nothing of interest for me, but it's always nice to see a YMMV deal that applies to your area.[/QUOTE]

yeah that is weird. I never go to the westwood bestbuy, the one on pico and sawtelle is more likely to have a bigger stock and a better chance to get the game/dvd you want. I guess the smaller stores like westwood are more likely to have a managers special or whatnot.

[quote name='dracula']yeah that is weird. I never go to the westwood bestbuy, the one on pico and sawtelle is more likely to have a bigger stock and a better chance to get the game/dvd you want. I guess the smaller stores like westwood are more likely to have a managers special or whatnot.[/quote]

I've found a LOT better selection at the supposed smaller stores or the ones in the nicer areas.

I saw those exact same specials at the Best Buy in Glendale/Atwater Village a few weeks ago, and usually the Best Buy in WeHo and Westwood has a MUCH better selection (and is generally cleaner and way better organized) than the one in West LA. Culver City is hit or miss, the one in Lawndale is absolutely horrible, and the newer one in El Segundo is excellent.

Just an update on the store, there is only a 50% off table left, near the front entrace.

But it has a few good deals.

Wii:
Jumper, Puzzle Quest ($10), Samurai Warriors Katana ($15), Nights ($15)

DS:
Spectrobes Collectors Edition, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Contra 4 ($10)

bread's done
Back