Best Buy Blu-ray deals

Cuplix

CAGiversary!
Best Buy Blu-Rays under $15 currently cheaper than the listed Amazon.com price. Some of these prices are from the weekly add, some are from the website, if they don't have this price listed in stores if you ask them to check their website 9 times out of ten they will match prices with their own website. I've never had any problems getting them to do it.

12 monkeys $14.99
Army of Darkness $14.99
Doomsday $14.99
Van Helsing $14.99
Shaun of the Dead $14.99
Hot Fuzz $14.99
Frost/Nixon $14.99
Role Models $14.99
Express $14.99
Halloween (rob Zombie)
Number 23 $12.99
X-files(1st movie) $12.99
Burn After Reading $12.99
Bruce almighty $12.99
Traitor $9.99
Paper Heart $9.99
Righteous Kill $9.99
Bram Stroker's Dracula $9.99
Aeon Flux $9.99
House of Wax $9.99
Gothika $9.99
Untouchables $9.99
Disturbia $9.99
Coming to America $9.99
Interview with a Vampire $9.99
Event Horizon $9.99
Ghost Ship $9.99
Old School $9.99
Grace: $6.99
Superbeasto $6.99 (rob zombie animated movie)
Stan Helsing $6.99
Hellboy: Sword of Storms/Blood & Iron $6.99

There are more title on the website, but these are the ones that jumped out at me, and i verified against amazon.com

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've been wanting to pick up Number 23, looks like now is the right time.[/QUOTE]

Really waiting for 23?

Watch out, Event Horizon is in the list of defective BDs in the stickies here. Anybody have an update on that?

also noticed the original set of star trek movies are also still $9.99. Except the Star Trek 1st Motion Picture

[quote name='j_j']also noticed the original set of star trek movies are also still $9.99. Except the Star Trek 1st Motion Picture[/QUOTE]

Thanks, The Wrath of Khan sound nice for $9.99!

[quote name='snausages']Here's the list of this week's Universal Blu-ray sale prices at both Best Buy and Walmart.com (ymmv may be able to price match as well).[/QUOTE]

That is dated April 7th, so that is not this weeks.

[quote name='snausages']The sales list says updated 5/9/10. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ahhh my bad, sorry. I didn't notice that.

Carry on good sir :)

I recommend The Haunted World of El Superbeasto and Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon for $6.99/each if they are still that price. I loved the hell out of both movies. You will love Behind the Mask if you love Slasher films. It's a love letter to Halloween/Friday/Elm Street horror fans, etc. And Superbeasto is great if you have a sense of humor and don't mind mass amounts of obscenity. It really is awesome if you give it a chance.

[quote name='dmdragon']Ahhh my bad, sorry. I didn't notice that.

Carry on good sir :)[/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='rockstarnati']I recommend The Haunted World of El Superbeasto and Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon for $6.99/each if they are still that price. I loved the hell out of both movies. You will love Behind the Mask if you love Slasher films. It's a love letter to Halloween/Friday/Elm Street horror fans, etc. And Superbeasto is great if you have a sense of humor and don't mind mass amounts of obscenity. It really is awesome if you give it a chance.[/QUOTE]

Yep both are still $6.99 :)

bread's done
Back