Best Buy Blu-ray prices 4/3 - 4/9

Keen314

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Tron Legacy 2-disc $22.99
Tron Legacy 4-disc $26.99 before the $5 DMR coupon
Tron Legacy Identity Disc $64.99 before the $5 DMR coupon

Save $5 on each of these with the purchase of any Tron Legacy: (prices are before the discount)
Tron (the original) $24.99
Glow in the dark Flynn's Arcade shirt $12.99
Tron Legacy soundtrack $13.99

Little Fockers $22.99
Meet the Parents $9.99
Meet the Fockers $9.99
Taxi Driver $12.99
I Love You Phillip Morris $22.99
Chronicles of Narnia (the new one? it's hard to tell) $22.99

These Blu/DVD combo packs are all $14.99:
Due Date
Hereafter
Inception
Red

These Blu/DVD combo packs are $19.99:
Megamind
Shrek: The Final Chapter
How to Train Your Dragon

Thanks to RBBrittain @ blu-ray.com for these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Target will get my money with Tron Original/Legacy $8 off when you buy both. Sorry Best Buy!

[quote name='nietzsche74']Is the "Tron soundtrack" the one from the original?[/QUOTE]
No, it's for Legacy. I'll edit the OP to fix that.

[quote name='themidnighter23']so no on the 5 discs Tron at Best Buy?[/QUOTE]
It's not in the ad, but on Bestbuy.com it's priced at $50.

[quote name='kak23']Amazon has price matched most of these[/QUOTE]

Target will have the 2 disks for 19.99 each. Plus another 8 off if you buy both of them. A much better deal IMO.

why is there nothing about the pre-order HP deathly hallows and save 10 on UEs. I saw that and did that today. I am just gonna wait and cash out the pre order in a few weeks

[quote name='merchie89']why is there nothing about the pre-order HP deathly hallows and save 10 on UEs. I saw that and did that today. I am just gonna wait and cash out the pre order in a few weeks[/QUOTE]
What page in the ad is that from? It wasn't on the leaked scan, and I don't see it browsing on the online copy of the weekly ad at BB's site. And what's a UE?

[quote name='Keen314']What page in the ad is that from? It wasn't on the leaked scan, and I don't see it browsing on the online copy of the weekly ad at BB's site. And what's a UE?[/QUOTE]

Didnt mean to confuse. In store, they had stuff posted about pre-ordering Deathly Hallow part 1 and getting $10 off the Ultimate Editions or Lego Harry Potter.

Got Ultimate Edition 1 and 2 for 19.99 a piece. Decent deal

can anyone confirm whether the tron legacy 2 disc also has a digital copy? bestbuy.com suggests it does, but the cover art and other sites suggest it does not (only the 4 or 5 disc versions appear to have it).

[quote name='Jiggles']2 Disc doesn't have digital

Best Buy is already selling the new Narnia which is street dated for 4/8[/QUOTE]

didn't think so. thx (i've learned that website is not exactly reliable, much like the store itself)

thx, jiggles. yeah, bb was the only site i've seen that suggested it included a digital copy despite the cover art so just wanted to make sure. ironically the 4 disc version including 3d and digital copies is cheaper (with coupon), so i'll be picking that up today.

Best buy honored the $5 dmr coupon with the $5 off they are doing for buying both tron movies... got the 3d legacy and 2d classic for $34.98 + tax

My store had Legacy and Classic tron blu-rays for $20, despite the prices in the ad and another set of signage reflecting those prices.

Also, for anyone that's interested, Evangelion 2.22 DVD is $15 on Bestbuy.com, which can be easily proce-matched in store. I'm considering starting my own thread...

[quote name='nietzsche74']Also, for anyone that's interested, Evangelion 2.22 DVD is $15 on Bestbuy.com, which can be easily proce-matched in store. I'm considering starting my own thread...[/QUOTE]
Last week I grabbed 1.11 and 2.22 on blu for my dad's birthday gift. 2.22 on blu was $20 and 1.11 was ...$17 I think?

bread's done
Back