Best Buy Boxing Day Deals

JamesSoprano

CAGiversary!
Best Buy's flyer is not up on there website  just like Futureshop  but here's a link too it  for RFD

http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/best-buy/boxing-day-sale-dec-25-to-dec-27-2013-22981/?page=1#flyer

again some things are are the same for deals on games some different games thrown in to the mix but not a huge difference. 

also of Boxing day sales are copies of Black Friday   for instance  Diablo 3 $39.99  ( thank god cause i'm getting it this time ! )    same price as well for  Beyond Two Souls   

$19.99 for Bioshock Infinite  again and  we  have  Dead Island Riptide for $14.99 ( which i may bite on )

but questions remain .. games show for certain prices on games BUT  only one webcode and not mentioned for other systems  ( example:  Bioshock Inifinte Xbox 360 $19.99   but below doesn't say also for PS3 or PC )   so i'm hoping it's also for PS3 cause that's what i shop for is PS3

so anyone see any stand outs ?      what do you all think   of the  Best Buy Boxing Day Flyer    ( i think it's ok )    but so far it seems  that black friday is gonna be a match for Boxing day sales if this keeps up may as well buy early then later  or if you miss out i guess buy later on on missed out Black Friday deals.

I'm wondering if Lost Worlds for Wii U will be on sale just like the 3DS ver. or if that's a big fat no.  A lot of these games have been much cheaper before.  Castlevania and Kingdom Hearts for $15 on 3DS is decent, though I own both.

Just noticed Tomb Raider at $15, I think I'll get that.

It was the same last year. Black Friday and Boxing Day basically had the same sales. Also, I wouldn't bother getting Tomb Raider. There's a GOTY Edition coming out for Ps3/Xbox 360 that has all the DLC in January.

It was the same last year. Black Friday and Boxing Day basically had the same sales. Also, I wouldn't bother getting Tomb Raider. There's a GOTY Edition coming out for Ps3/Xbox 360 that has all the DLC in January.
Eh, I don't really care about DLC. Plus it'll be at least $30 but the benefit is that it might drop used sales on the basic even cheaper than $15.

So I might agree with you and just wait on the thing, I'm not in any rush to play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the Tomb Raider GOTY include any single-player content? Because if it's just multiplayer DLC, I'm just gonna go for the 15$ copy.

Also I hope that Dishonored GOTY is also that price for PS3 (same with Dead Island Riptide) I mean I have a 360, but I prefer DualShock by far.

It includes whatever DLC Square Enix released over the course of the game. I honestly don't know if there's any SP DLC or not, considering I haven't bothered to keep up with it.

But, I do know there are some skins for Lara that you can download.

Does the Tomb Raider GOTY include any single-player content? Because if it's just multiplayer DLC, I'm just gonna go for the 15$ copy.

Also I hope that Dishonored GOTY is also that price for PS3 (same with Dead Island Riptide) I mean I have a 360, but I prefer DualShock by far.
I agree. something tells me it's only for 360 and i really hope it's not the case cause when you click on it online it shows only xbox tags . now i hope it's not the case and hope it's for all consoles.

Riptide is getting a GotY too? Guess I can wait for that then.

The multi plat games are on sale on every system and not just the ones shown.

D2 is $10 off as well and it looks like it still comes with the OST and poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Project x Zone is $19.99 at Best Buy. They didn't show that on the flyer.
Same price at EB Games; not in their flyer, either. EB also has Etrian Odyssey IV for $29.99, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for $19.99. Both stores have Shin Megami Tensei IV for $29.99.

Same price at EB Games; not in their flyer, either. EB also has Etrian Odyssey IV for $29.99, and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for $19.99. Both stores have Shin Megami Tensei IV for $29.99.
They also have Soul Hackers for $19.99, but I found it at Best Buy for 50% in their clearance bins.

bread's done
Back