Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free(Select Value Games) w/ FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geco17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
97 (100%)
Didn't see this posted, but I was browsing Best Buy and noticed they have a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale going on right now with Free Shipping.

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem to do this sale from time to time; keep in mind it is for value video games. Not a bad deal if you were interested in three of the offered titles

Thanks for the heads up. I would have loved to used my $10 RZ Credit, but they don't have anything i'm interested in. Oh well.

[quote name='zzamaro']Bad selection. I hope it's a store deal as well.[/QUOTE]

It looks as if its online only.

Too bad they were out of stock on Fallout 3 GOTY edition, otherwise i would have pulled the trigger on this deal.

And even at $20, most of those games are marked up from what you could normally get them for.

I was psyched when I saw b2g1 cuz I was thinking about cruising in later for RE6 and maybe something else then scoring a freebie.

[quote name='abilyk']No worries, OP. But I'd suggest updating the title to make clear that it's for select games only.[/QUOTE]

Will do. Thanks

I noticed this a few days ago but decided not to post because the selection was so crappy. This wasn't the B2G1 I was hoping for wither. There are quite a few games I'd like to pick up with my Best Buy credit but I'm not pulling the trigger until there is a real B2G1 sale. Looks like there won't be one next week either. The wait continues.

Horrible selection? I'm I looking at the right list? For value games, the list has several AAA games. It's one thing if you think the deal isn't great value but it's another thing if the list is limited to someone because they already own the games.

OP, thanks for sharing this. I really wanted Dark Souls and LA Noire for PS3 but they were sold out online. So went to one of the stores which had them. And grabbed Undead Nightmare which I have been scoping for a while. Totally made out well on this deal!! THANKS!!!

Not much for me, thanks for posting op
wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back