Best Buy Buy One Get One 50% Off Broken *DEAD as of 1:34 EST*

Lol, I remember last year when they had the free Blu-ray glitch but you had to do it in separate orders. I went into the store with all 5 of my pick-up orders and the girl was annoyed that I had done them in separate orders, but then I think she realized something was up once she handed me all my $0 receipts at the end. Didn't say anything though, but looked at the receipts with a strange look for a bit.
Shouldv gave her a wink and a hush

im sure these orders wont get cancelled....they were for 24 not 2 or 0 so im sure they will let them go if you ordered like 2-3 games not 24 lol

If we do get that $10 for in store pickup that would soften the blow of not getting Shadow of War gold for $10.

Checked the fine print and I don't see why we shouldn't be eligible. Getting CoDWW2 and South Park for $30 would be sweet.

"$10 Savings Code Details

*Offer valid 12/3/17–12/16/17 on BestBuy.com orders with Store Pickup items totaling $10 or more (before taxes and shipping costs). Limit of 3 qualified transactions (limit of $30 in savings codes) during the promotional period. Limit 1 savings code per customer per transaction. Valid e-mail address must be provided when ordering to receive savings code. Savings code(s) will be e-mailed starting on 1/14/18 and are valid through 2/3/18. Savings code(s) may be redeemed online or in store. Not valid if your order is canceled, your item(s) are returned, or on item(s) that are not available for Store Pickup. Products from the following brands are excluded from this Store Pickup offer: Bose®, Boston Acoustics, Breville, Electrolux, Google, Leap, Sonos, and Wacom. In addition, select televisions, sound bars and Blu-ray players from Samsung, Sony and LG, the Dyson Supersonic, select projectors, select Beats by Dr. Dre, and select headphones and portable speakers by Sony are excluded from the offer."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why not many people were in in the deal. There were 2 threads for some reason.

I don't understand...is this deal for all PS4 and Xbox One games or just the specified games on the web page? I thought it would be the former.

I don't understand...is this deal for all PS4 and Xbox One games or just the specified games on the web page? I thought it would be the former.
Only select games.

w/GCU

1st game: $47

2nd game: $24

3rd game: $30 = $102

- $3 store pick-up incentive = $99

The buy one game for $24 is dead, but the third game is still more off than it should be as Titan X says. Too bad I don't want three of these games. 

I thinking about getting South Park and assassin's Creed until I realized that they come up to actually $2 more expensive than they were on black Friday.

Theoretically, if I have a perfectly valid reason for needing to return the game which shows as $48 in my cart (and the other shows as $24) how much would I get back? The listed $48 (assuming it stays itemized like this on my order receipt) or will they pro-rate like Target?

Theoretically, if I have a perfectly valid reason for needing to return the game which shows as $48 in my cart (and the other shows as $24) how much would I get back? The listed $48 (assuming it stays itemized like this on my order receipt) or will they pro-rate like Target?
The system should clear the discount on the second game and refund you $24.

Glad I could help everyone out! Should of saw my face when I saw it :whistle2:
tumblr_ml1yat7uvx1r4g1p5o1_400.gif

Someone who know more than me can answer this. Knowing that there was an error of price, why is it that they still need to fulfill the order despite the error. Just so they dont piss off customers and save face? I ask because at any point they could simply cancel the order but it just went through like nothing. 

Picked up two copies of COD at $24 each this morning without issue.

Let's see if the two shipping orders go through as well or not

Someone who know more than me can answer this. Knowing that there was an error of price, why is it that they still need to fulfill the order despite the error. Just so they dont piss off customers and save face? I ask because at any point they could simply cancel the order but it just went through like nothing.
Yea basically. Sometimes they’ll cancel. Like the B.B. gcs that were really cheap. Earlier this year the new Galaxy Phone was $100. And there was a Xbox One/laptop bundle that was supposed to be save $300, but instead they listed it for $300.

The 2 orders I placed had a issue with my card for some reason. I didn’t catch it and they cancelled the orders after 24hrs. Anyone think they’d honor the price if I contact costumer service?

Yea basically. Sometimes they’ll cancel. Like the B.B. gcs that were really cheap. Earlier this year the new Galaxy Phone was $100. And there was a Xbox One/laptop bundle that was supposed to be save $300, but instead they listed it for $300.

The 2 orders I placed had a issue with my card for some reason. I didn’t catch it and they cancelled the orders after 24hrs. Anyone think they’d honor the price if I contact costumer service?
No.

Im really surprised... my 2nd order of COD WW2 and battlefront 2 shipped, after I picked a first set at the store. (all 4 games with the bonkers sale price) :whistle2:

bread's done
Back