Best Buy C&C Red Alert 3, Crysis, Orange Box, FIFA, others PC $9.99 each with coupon

mtxbass1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFF

90227533.png

Best Buy currently has the following games for $20 off, with coupon, making them $9.99 each.

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (8790463),
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Premier Edition (9066217),
Crysis (8447326),
Crysis Warhead (8995536),
EA Sports 08 Collection (9050019),
FIFA Soccer 09 (9054836),
The Orange Box (8521192)

This is available for all Reward Zone/Gamers Club members.

Coupon is available once you login to the reward zone website.

Edit: Because it always gets asked.

1. The reward zone is free. Go sign up on Bestbuy.com
2. The gamers reward zone is also free. Click on the link once you signup/login to the rewardzone site.
3. Limit 3 titles per coupon.
4. If you click on the provided link, and are using Firefox and see a coupon for Warhammer/Motorstorm, use Internet Explorer to view the link instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
blast, i think i might have waited too long. the online inventory for my store said they were out of crysis warhead, but i checked anyway because people were saying that copies were in the store regardless of what the best buy website said.

alas, my store was out anyway. Out of crysis, crysis warhead and orange box. i probably waited too long. TONS of copies of red alert 3 and the premier edition tho.

Thanks OP, got Crysis: Warhead for $10 at the Irvine, CA store (should be one left if anyone's looking).

The people saying to double check are right: don't believe the bestbuy.com inventory thing, CHECK YOUR LOCAL STORE!

Easiest way to go about finding a copy is to go to a store and have them use the employee only inventory tracker, and have them check nearby stores. If you really wanna be safe (or drive slow :p) call and have them reserve a copy.

Thanks for the heads up! I picked up the RA3 premier edition; there were about 8-10 copies of it in my store still (Portage, MI). I'd definitely recommend it for RTS fans.

I bought RA3 premier. I love the pure absurdity of the series (attack bears FTMFW!). Problem is, I dont have a comp that ca run it. But whenever I get a good comp, I know RA3 for 10 bucks will have been loot well spent!

[quote name='eastx']If anybody needs the link for EA Download manager (allowing you to download Red Alert 3 any time after you've purchased the retail copy), here it is.[/quote]
Wow I never knew EA had such program. I spent the last 2 days trying to install ra3 on my comp and it just wouldn't detect the disc, apparently securom discs aren't compatible with my dvd drive. But now I'm downloaded the game, registered my retail cd key and playing it right now. Thanks a lot!

[quote name='eastx']If anybody needs the link for EA Download manager (allowing you to download Red Alert 3 any time after you've purchased the retail copy), here it is.[/quote]
Anyone else have the downloader tell them their code is "related to a product that does not offer downloadable content.?"

Going to get Crysis: Warhead from another store tomorrow.

Is Red Alert 3: Premier Edition (or regular edition) worth the $10?

I kind of want it, but I know I will be busy with many other games.

The Danvers, MA store still had a ton of C&C3 (both regular and premium). One Warhead left, and four Crysis left. No Orange Box...bummer.

[quote name='halofreak64']I hate all these deals for rewardzone members I work there so I cant be one :cry:[/quote]
haha what? i have a couple of friends that work at best buy and they are both rewardzone members. in fact we all picked up copies of orange box for $10 and have been playing tf2 together.

[quote name='Pirate331']Anyone else have the downloader tell them their code is "related to a product that does not offer downloadable content.?"[/quote]

Yes. That happened to me when I tried to link my RA3 retail code to the EA Download Manager. After I installed the game off the discs, though, it allowed me to link. However, I received that message after I installed the retail discs for C&C3 and C&C3:KW after trying to link them to the EA Download Manager. The message makes no sense, since both titles are available for digital download at EA Store. EA needs to get their act together.

[quote name='thepik241']Is Red Alert 3: Premier Edition (or regular edition) worth the $10?

I kind of want it, but I know I will be busy with many other games.[/quote]

Absolutely.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Thanks so much OP, I'm going to buy Crysis and CW for my new rig to put it to the test :p[/QUOTE]

I'm getting a new computer in a few days, too. I'll be doing the same thing.

I bought the only copy of the Premier Edition of C&C Red Alert 3 at my BB. I put the game down, and the cashier says, "whoa, this game is on sale!" I reply, "now it's gonna be REALLY on sale!" and throw out my $20 off coupon. He looked green with envy, saying he loved Red Alert 2.

I would have felt bad, but he had several days to buy it himself. But then I realized that the coupon says "Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion." Then I felt bad.

i wonder since if the deal is still good because the coupon says it goes from 3/2 - 3/15. but it's not on the reward zone gamer's club page anymore. i'm sure it probably is, but best buy has screwed people over before....can somebody say one way or the other?

Is this the first time BB had a deal like this? I know the reward zone has been around for sometime but this is the first time I have seen a discount this sweet.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']i wonder since if the deal is still good because the coupon says it goes from 3/2 - 3/15. but it's not on the reward zone gamer's club page anymore. i'm sure it probably is, but best buy has screwed people over before....can somebody say one way or the other?[/quote]

Yes, I did it today. I also checked the site before I headed out, and it's still here. It's on the sidebar under "special offers" in the gamers club section.

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']Yes, I did it today. I also checked the site before I headed out, and it's still here. It's on the sidebar under "special offers" in the gamers club section.[/QUOTE]

oh silly me. i thought i didn't see it there before, but there it is. thanks!

if anyone knows who cleaned out best buy in boynton beach, fl please feel free to post. Curious where the 6 copies of c&c premium edition went. Had planned on getting one while at work tonight but that idea is gone

Got Crysis at York, PA for $5.29 after $5 RW Cert. They had 2-3 more Crysis, 5-6 Orange Box, 2 Red Alert 3 PE, many regular RA3, no Fifa, no EA Sports 08 Pack and no Crysis Warhead (/sadface, wanted that to go with Crysis)

[quote name='SirChadlyOC']I bought the only copy of the Premier Edition of C&C Red Alert 3 at my BB. I put the game down, and the cashier says, "whoa, this game is on sale!" I reply, "now it's gonna be REALLY on sale!" and throw out my $20 off coupon. He looked green with envy, saying he loved Red Alert 2.

I would have felt bad, but he had several days to buy it himself. But then I realized that the coupon says "Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion." Then I felt bad.[/quote]

When I took Red Alert 3 up to the counter the kid that checked me out said something similar. He was a little jealous of the deal I think. He acted like he would've jumped all over the deal if he could have.

Crysis hand down one of the best pc shooters to date (if your rig can run it that is)

Iam going to pick these up tomorrow

[quote name='s2k']Crysis hand down one of the best pc shooters to date (if your rig can run it that is)

Iam going to pick these up tomorrow[/quote]

Yeah definitely if it can run it. I'm trying to pick them up because I can run it with my new setup. My buddy let me install his copy to see if it would even run it. It runs at around 45FPS on medium-high settings. I do a custom setting that is in between the two.

Ran to another BB and managed to find the first Crysis and a pair of OB's

I know a few friends that wanted to play TF2 and now they get all the other stuff too.

Picked up Red Alert Premiere at another Best Buy yesterday. They had like five more left. On John Young Parkway south of Orlando.

Anyways, I was able to use the Reward Zone coupon and the $3 Chex coupon. The girl had to do like three or four menu things, but she was able to get them both active and working. That last time, at a different Best Buy, the girl could not get them both active on the order. So it is definitely possible.

My checkout total, with some penny guides (price tagged $.01!) was less than eight bucks.

Thanks for the heads up, OP! I went in on Friday and they only had Red Alert 3. Went in today and picked up RA3 Premiere edition and Crysis! Great deal!

They were sold out of the Premiere Edition of RA3 at my Best Buy, so I picked up one of the many regular editions. They had a few Crysis (which I already own) and a few FIFA 09. They were sold out of the other games on the list.

I may check a Best Buy that's a little further to see if they have any Warheads or RA3: PE.

Thanks for the coupon, OP!

[quote name='J7.']I wanted to do order online & instore pickup, but when I saw the coupon said In Store Only I knew not to go there even if it meant not getting the games. BestBuy.com & stores are separate so they don't work well together.[/quote]
Look at your and your fancy instructions reading. Imagine that...

If you haven't played nor really know nothing much about Crysis (and frankly never looked as your Rig was weaksauce) would you recommend getting the first, Warhead, both...?

I'm finally getting a PC upgrade and wondering if I should bite on this (particularly as no Orange Box in BB stores locally/have it on xbox360).

Don't bother checking BB in Yorba Linda, CA for The Orange Box. The website says they have them, their internal computers say they have four, yet none to be found. Even asked a rep, couldn't find them.

They did have 7 or so C&C RA3 (regular, not CE) and one copy of Crysis Warhead. Didn't look for the other games.

[quote name='jwbrown77']Don't bother checking BB in Yorba Linda, CA for The Orange Box. The website says they have them, their internal computers say they have four, yet none to be found. Even asked a rep, couldn't find them.

They did have 7 or so C&C RA3 (regular, not CE) and one copy of Crysis Warhead. Didn't look for the other games.[/quote]

Damn...that's kinda far for me to get Warhead...tempting though, as none of the ones near me have them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...that's kinda far for me to get Warhead...tempting though, as none of the ones near me have them.[/quote]
Yeah, just that one copy on the bottom shelf. I drove 25 minutes over there from work for TOB and came out empty handed. :(

I picked up 2 Red Alert Premier Editions, 1 Red Alert, and 1 Crysis Warhead from the Murray, UT BB.

Great deal, though I had to have them check the back for the premier edtions, and I ravaged the shelf until i found the crysis warhead and regular red alert games. Online said they had none, but I found 1 of each after searching every box on the shelf. :)

Just came back from Fresno's BB and there weren't any Crysis, Crysis Warhead or The Orange Box. They do have a ton of C&C3 (regular edition) though. Probably around 30 copies or so.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']omg and I just bought TF2 by itself for $10....[/quote]

If you get the Orange Box, the extra license for TF2 will be available on your steam account as a gift, which you can give to someone else, or try to trade. That's how I got HL2, traded for a gift copy someone had.

Frisco TX store on Preston Road must have gotten a restock. They had several copies of Orange Box, Crysis Warhead and C&C3 (regular and PE). Didn't see any original Crysis but luckily I picked one up there last week.

I bought TOB and RA3 CE at Mission Viejo, CA last night. There were still a few copies of TOB left. I didn't dig for RA3 CE but the one I bought looked like the last one left.

[quote name='playing mantis']If you get the Orange Box, the extra license for TF2 will be available on your steam account as a gift, which you can give to someone else, or try to trade. That's how I got HL2, traded for a gift copy someone had.[/quote]

nice, gona find orange box at my local BB then and get HL2!

[quote name='playing mantis']If you get the Orange Box, the extra license for TF2 will be available on your steam account as a gift, which you can give to someone else, or try to trade. That's how I got HL2, traded for a gift copy someone had.[/quote]

That's exactly what I thought, I wanted the other games for myself, but since I already had TF2 anf HL2, the real reason why I bought it was that I wanted to give the extra TF2 copy from the orange box to to my brother. STEAM DOES NOT LET YOU GIFT IT. I was wondering why only half life 2 showed up with an extra gift next to it when I input the cd key.
Unfortunately, it was too late to back out, the key was locked into my account. I checked the steam support site, and yes, those bastards... it says right there in their Q&A section that if you have HL2 or episode 1, and you buy The Orange Box, those are the only ones that are available to be gifted. If you already have Portal, Episode 2, or TF2, you don't get any extra copies to gift anyone. Such BS...

[quote name='redline']Frisco TX store on Preston Road must have gotten a restock. They had several copies of Orange Box, Crysis Warhead and C&C3 (regular and PE). Didn't see any original Crysis but luckily I picked one up there last week.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I'll be able to grab an OB in VB (Virginia Beach).

According to the Best Buy website the Boardman, OH store was restocked with The Orange Box. Well I drove a half-an-hour down there and picked one up. They either hadn't put them out yet or they were hiding them because I had to get someone to look in the back for me. I'm glad I finally got one for my cousin.

just got back from best buy after searching for converter boxes, which they only had the apex which is reviewed as near the bottom, and while i was looking around, i saw crysis warhead alone so i grabbed it and thankfully i keep my coupons with me!

the cashier even said he wishes he could get it at that price.

Came back from the Best Buy in Monroe, NC, there was one copy of Crysis: Warhead, one or two copies of Crysis, around fifteen copies of Red Alert 3 Regular Edition and two copies of the Premier Edition of RA3 left.

I got Crysis: Warhead and was about to get RA3 Premier Edition but I decided it was not worth it.

Only 100,000 of the Premier Editions are made yet there are at least two in every store, that I have been to, and they are on sale for $10?

bread's done
Back