Best Buy Captain Toad Wii U 29.99 (23.99 w/GCU) 19.99 used

Fun game. Just a solid experience that I used to mellow out when playing some more difficult games. 100%ing the game will take some effort though. Make no mistake about it.

THIS GAME IS FINALLY CHEAPER!

I've been waiting for so long for the price of this game to finally go down. Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a Nintendo Selects version on the horizon.
I was thinking that too. I still think they will have another Nintendo selects line in the fall. They need something for the holiday crowd. I'd put this, Mario Party and Lego City as likely suspects.

THIS GAME IS FINALLY CHEAPER!

I've been waiting for so long for the price of this game to finally go down. Thanks OP!
You're welcome! I too have been waiting. Loved the Captain Toad part of Mario 3D World.

Just the price drop I was looking for.  Beyond one of those B1G1 promotions this is the lowest the price has ever been at Best Buy.

By the way Amazon appears to be price matching Walmart, so maybe some kind of universal price drop is in effect.

I think I may need to go pick this up tonight at Best Buy. I've been waiting for a drop on this and can't stand the Selects packaging so it's time to jump on this. 

bread's done
Back