• Ground Control II
$34.99
  • CatWoman
$29.99
  • Call of Duty
DVD
$??.??
  • HellBoy
    The Whole Ten Yards (buy this & The Whole Nine Yards for $20 together)
$39.99
  • South Park S4 (17 episodes)
$32.99
  • V: The Complete TV Series (13 episodes)
$29.99 each
  • Garfield & Friends V1 (24 episodes)
    Showgirls VIP Edition
$25.99
  • Sledge Hammer S1 (22 episodes)
$24.99
  • The Jeff Foxworthy Show S1 (18 episodes)
$19.99 each
  • Chapelle's Show S1 (12 episodes)
    Ned Kelly
    Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story
    Agent Cody Banks 2
    Starsky & Hutch
    Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
    Big Fish
    Mystic River
$17.99 each
  • Monster
    Ghost in the Shell V1 Stand Alone Complex
$15.99
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum: 01
$14.99
  • The Wiggles WhooHoo! Wiggly Gremlins!
$9.99
  • The Whole Nine Yards (buy this & The Whole Ten Yards for $20 together)
2 for $20
  • Spider-Man
    X2
    Superman
    Superman 2
    Superman 3
    Batman
    Batman Returns
    Batman & Robin
    Hulk
    Daredevil
    Blade II
    The Crow
    DragonHeart
    Blade Runner
    Independance Day
    Reign of Fire
    Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind
    Final Destination
    The Final Countdown
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Clockwork Orange
    Jason and the Argonauts
    Armageddon
    Equilibrium
    Conan: The Complete Quest

CIRCUIT CITY
PS2
$49.99
  • NCAA Football 05
$37.99
  • MLB 05
$29.99
  • Syphon Filter: Omega Strain
$19.99 each
  • The Getaway
    Gran Turismo 3
    LotR RotK
$16.99 each
  • ESPN NFL 2k5
    NBA Street V2
$14.99
  • The Prince of Persia
XBOX
$16.99 each
  • ESPN NFL 2k5
    NBA Street V2
GC
$99.99
  • System w/ Free Nyko Memory Card ($14.99 value)
$16.99 each
  • Luigi's Mansion
    Sonic Mega Collection
PC
$19.99 each
  • Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots
    Harry Potter 3
    Spider-Man 2
$14.99
  • Myst Uru: The Path of the Shell
DVD
$??.??
  • HellBoy
$24.99 each
  • Show Girls VIP Edition
    Sledge Hammer S1
$19.99 each
  • Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
    Starsky & Hutch
    Agent Cody Banks2
    Dirty Dancing Havana Nights
    The Bourne Identity
    LotR RotK
$17.99
  • Greendale
$15.99
  • The Whole Ten Yards
$9.99 each
  • X2
    Spider-Man
    Daredevil
    Batman
    Original Sin
    Y Tu Mama Tambien
    T2
    American Me
    Wild Orchid
    Once Upon a Time in Mexico
    King of NY
    Time Machine
    Army of Darkness
    Twister
    SWAT

TARGET
  • $5 off any Mad Catz controller for reserving Madden NFL 05
PS2
$37.88 each
  • MLB Slugfest Loaded
    Spider-Man 2
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
$28.88 each
  • Resident Evil Outbreak
    Psi-Ops
    MX Unleashed
    Shrek 2
$15.88 each
  • Enter the Matrix
    ESPN NFL 2k5
    Midnight Club II
    Soul Calibur II
    GTA Vice City
XBOX
$37.88 each
  • Spider-Man 2
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
    The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
$28.88 each
  • Shrek 2
    Psi-Ops
    MX Unleashed
$15.88 each
  • Enter the Matrix
    ESPN NFL 2k5
GC
$99.99
  • System (get Spider-Man 2 for an extra $9.99 w/ the purchase of this)
$37.88
  • Spider-Man 2
$28.88
  • Shrek 2
$17.88
  • 16X Memory Card
$15.88 each
  • Enter the Matrix
    Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut
    Soul Calibur 2
GBA
$99.99
  • SP System (get Spider-Man 2 for an extra $9.99 w/ the purchase of this)
$26.88 each
  • Mario vs Donkey Kong
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
    DragonBall Z: Supersonic Warriors
    Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
    Kim Possible 2: Drakken's Demise
    Duel Masters
$24.88 each
  • Spider-Man 2
    GameShark SP
DVD
$??.??
  • HellBoy
$24.99
  • The Jeff Foxworthy Show S1
$15.99
  • The Whole Ten Yards
2 for $20
  • Dirty Dancing
    Shrek
    Hollywood Homicide
    Dogma
    Bend It Like Beckham
    SWAT
    Steel Magnolias
    T2
MARIO T-SHIRT
At Target, they have some pretty cool/funny screen-print t-shirts (along w/ some lame ones as well). It seems that whenever they get new ones in, they run them in their sales ad. Every now and then they'll have a videogame t-shirt. Last time they had the "Know Your Roots" t-Shirt w/ the NES controller on the front. They sell for $8.88 for any size except for XXL, which is $10.88 Compare that to places such as Hot Topic who sell the exact same t-shirt for $19.99 or more. Anyways, this week they have a bunch of new t-shirts in their sales ad including a Mario & Luigi t-shirt. I can't find a picture of it online, so I'll describe it. It's a grey t-shirt with Mario & Luigi running away from a Bob-omb. It's not the greatest Mario & Luigi t-Shirt, but it's saying something for clothes at Target...and the price is right. Just leave me an XXL at the Target in Bel Air, MD or Abingdon, MD (note: i'm not fat, I'm 6 ft & 180 lbs).

Trust...Your the man!

I see some good deals. I can safely say that ESPN NFL at Target is the best thing listed. Its been getting great reviews. I think Madden 2005 has some serious competition...

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='talez']wait a second, I just picked up ESPN NFL 2k5 at Circuit City yesterday. It was $19.99. When did the 16.99 go in effect?[/quote]

This price goes into effect on Sunday. This thread is for Sundays ad's

EDIT: Does anyone know what that Neon Genesis Evangelion DVD on sale at BB this week is? Is it just a reissue of the 1st DVD with extras?[/quote]

Thank you for clearing up, zwone. This means I should be able to grab the target ad and get a price adjustment today (unless CC is being anal and making me wait till Sunday). The ads should be out now right? Since it's for July 25th.

[quote name='talez'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='talez']wait a second, I just picked up ESPN NFL 2k5 at Circuit City yesterday. It was $19.99. When did the 16.99 go in effect?[/quote]

EDIT: Does anyone know what that Neon Genesis Evangelion DVD on sale at BB this week is? Is it just a reissue of the 1st DVD with extras?[/quote]

Thank you for clearing up, zwone. This means I should be able to grab the target ad and get a price adjustment today (unless CC is being anal and making me wait till Sunday). The ads should be out now right? Since it's for July 25th.[/quote]I don't think you can get an ad until Sunday.

What??? Is no one psyched for Sledge Hammer besides me? That was one of the greatest tv cop shows since Police Squad. :) Can't wait!!!

(Also, TC1013 is right. You're crazy if you don't want Garfield and Friends.)

[quote name='sj41']Trust, do you know if the 16X GC memory card for $17.88 at Target is first party? I need a good memory card badly.[/quote]
I'm guessing it's 3rd Party. If not, he would have put Memory Card 1019.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='talez'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='talez']wait a second, I just picked up ESPN NFL 2k5 at Circuit City yesterday. It was $19.99. When did the 16.99 go in effect?[/quote]

Thank you for clearing up, zwone. This means I should be able to grab the target ad and get a price adjustment today (unless CC is being anal and making me wait till Sunday). The ads should be out now right? Since it's for July 25th.[/quote]I don't think you can get an ad until Sunday.[/quote]

That just doesn't make much sense to me. If the sale price if for sunday, then the ad should be out before sunday (usually a week) so that people will see the price and go buy it. It's like a movie is coming out on Sunday, they advertise it before it's out.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']BEST BUY
2 for $20
Clockwork Orange
Equilibrium

CIRCUIT CITY
$16.99 each
Sonic Mega Collection

$9.99 each
T2
Army of Darkness
[/quote]

There goes another $60.

[quote name='talez'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='talez'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='talez']wait a second, I just picked up ESPN NFL 2k5 at Circuit City yesterday. It was $19.99. When did the 16.99 go in effect?[/quote]

Thank you for clearing up, zwone. This means I should be able to grab the target ad and get a price adjustment today (unless CC is being anal and making me wait till Sunday). The ads should be out now right? Since it's for July 25th.[/quote]I don't think you can get an ad until Sunday.[/quote]

That just doesn't make much sense to me. If the sale price if for sunday, then the ad should be out before sunday (usually a week) so that people will see the price and go buy it. It's like a movie is coming out on Sunday, they advertise it before it's out.[/quote]

These are the ad flyers that go in Sunday's paper. Many stores will also have them at the front, but I'm pretty sure they don't put them out until the prices actually take effect.

^^^^ They don't. They are Sunday inserts. The idea is people wake up in the morning and read the Sunday paper (which is the most popular day). They then see these sale prices and they run to the store. We only get them now because they are leaked by someone.

Awesome! I love deals for 49.99- I save so much money! Anyone else here love to buy a the sale price of 49.99?

[quote name='friedram']Awesome! I love deals for 49.99- I save so much money! Anyone else here love to buy a the sale price of 49.99?[/quote]
It isn't a sale price. They are in the ad just to show people that they are available. He is just listing them here to show that the game isn't on sale so people don't have to ask.

No way! 49.99 must be a sale price- they would not put it in the ad otherwise! I mean, everyone here at CAG wants a great deal and 49.99 is an awesome deal!

I mean, the stores could do things like Safeway, get a Best Buy card for free so they could mark the "normal price" as 5 million dollars and then they could show the Best Buy price at "only" 49.99! What a great sale! Savings of over 4 million dollars!

[quote name='yeldarb367']Thanks for the info. I must force myself to hold back. I'm still recovering from the CC sale.[/quote]

Yaeh I here that man. I'm sort of short for this month as it is. Might pick up Hellboy and Rainbow Six 3 (19.99 and 14.99 after GGC, oh man I'm there) for those prices, though. does anybody know how the PS2 version of Rainbow Six 3 compare to the XBox version. Thanks for the heads up again Trustcompany1013.

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='sj41']Trust, do you know if the 16X GC memory card for $17.88 at Target is first party? I need a good memory card badly.[/quote]
I'm guessing it's 3rd Party. If not, he would have put Memory Card 1019.[/quote]You're probaly right.

Thanks a bunch for the weekly updates. I'm probably gonna pick up RE: Outbreak and some DVDs. Thanks again.

[quote name='yeldarb367']^^^^ They don't. They are Sunday inserts. The idea is people wake up in the morning and read the Sunday paper (which is the most popular day). They then see these sale prices and they run to the store. We only get them now because they are leaked by someone.[/quote]

you make it sound like i am doing something illegal...hmm...am i?

You're doing a great service for your fellow gamer, keep up the good work trust!

By the way, is Lotr:rotk for ps2 worth the purchase for $15 after ggc?

Too many pages to go through so I apologize if it has already been mentioned in this thread. But if you Pre-order Hellboy online at Bestbuy.com it is already at sale price of $15.99 + you also get a $5 digital coupon by email.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']you make it sound like i am doing something illegal...hmm...am i?[/quote]
No way. Leak is a poor choice of words. How about advanced notice? I'm not sure what would be illegal about this anyways. I was just trying to explain to that guy what a Sunday Ad was.

Damn....Does anybody local target hold Sudeki? My target doesn't have it, but on the website they said it will be available on the 22nd.

Remember when target used to be awesome and run XLT and XXLT sizes? I wish someone would sell extra tall shirts these days

I've been wanting Manhunt for awhile (I bought the GTA DP a few weeks ago when it was $30 instead of Manhunt which was also $30. Strange coincidence?) and Psi-Ops too (both on the Xbox of course). Awesome!

Many thanks trust! :)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='yeldarb367']Thanks for the info. I must force myself to hold back. I'm still recovering from the CC sale.[/quote]

Yaeh I here that man. I'm sort of short for this month as it is. Might pick up Hellboy and Rainbow Six 3 (19.99 and 14.99 after GGC, oh man I'm there) for those prices, though. does anybody know how the PS2 version of Rainbow Six 3 compare to the XBox version. Thanks for the heads up again Trustcompany1013.[/quote]

It's complete crap. Don't even bother. Less Zulu points plus horrible graphics = :cry:

thanks. can you clarify what version of army of darkness is on sale at circuit city?

25536.gif

is it that one?

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Hmm...already marking down ESPN 2k5? Ha.[/quote]

I think it has more to do with that they print these ads weeks or months in advance, and the release date was originally this upcoming week, not the 20th, but got moved up. it wasn't mentoined in the ads last sunday.

Ive been meaning to pick up another 1st party Xbox controller, and Best Buy has them in this weeks ad for $30. What a great deal! :roll:

Since NFL2K5 is a Live title, I'm thinking you could use the BB gamepro flyer $5 coupon for Xbox Live games at CC to get NFL2K5 for $16.99-$5 = $11.99. I'm pretty sure there is no minimum price on the Xbox Live coupon like there is on a GGC. CC does accept competitors coupons right?

BB Corporate told me that you can't use a GCC or a GamePro coupon at the same time as a PM, as the PM is considered to be "another offer", so it's invalid on the coupons.

If you do get someone who lets you do both, kudos to you, but it might only be the newbie BB employees who let you get away with that.

Buying NFL 2K5 at BB/CC/CompUSA, then PM'ing it to Target gets you 2K5 for $15.47. The BB price with either the GCC or the GamePro coupon is going to be $14.99, so flip a coin if you'd rather save it for something else that isn't PM-able and dig out the extra $0.48.

I went with the PM option, as my CC had TONS of NFL 2K5 out there, so I picked up one and will PM it on Sunday from Target.

[quote name='yeldarb367']^^^^ They don't. They are Sunday inserts. The idea is people wake up in the morning and read the Sunday paper (which is the most popular day). They then see these sale prices and they run to the store. We only get them now because they are leaked by someone.[/quote]

Just FYI, from where I live, we get a whole pack of commercial papers every Thursday or Friday. But since I don't live near a Circuit City or Target, I only get the Bestbuy ads in advance...

I meant to use the BB coupon at CC (where the game is $17) -> then you could get the game at CC for $12. I haven't tried it yet, but will try it tomorrow and see if it works. I don't think you could PM Target and use the BB coupon (where it would be $11), but I figure $12 is pretty good.

1) Some areas of the country have an early Sunday paper that is put out on Saturday that has all the Sunday ads in it. That's most likely how people like trustcompany is getting ahold of the ads. Nothing illegal or wrong with it, since anyone who can get the early Sunday paper on Saturday can get the same information.

2) The version of "Army Of Darkness" that CC has is the cheapie version, not the deluxe version or whatever it is called.

3) I'm holding off on Hellboy since there's going to be a Directors Cut coming out this Holiday season with 15 minutes added to the film.

damnit... by the time I got to Target they were already out of Soul Calibur2 and Midnight Club 2 for PS2 :(

[quote name='MeGaWC27']damnit... by the time I got to Target they were already out of Soul Calibur2 and Midnight Club 2 for PS2 :([/quote]
Raincheck time!

[quote name='Kaijufan']Ive been meaning to pick up another 1st party Xbox controller, and Best Buy has them in this weeks ad for $30. What a great deal! :roll:[/quote]

:lol: too funny! I don't understand some of the stores put up price tags as, $49.99 as advertised on some new games. I'd be looking at it and wondering if this game is supposed to be more than $49.99. hahah

Wait a minute... Psi Ops for $28.88 Does that mean if I still have the $10 off coupon I can pick this game up for less than twenty bucks? :shock: If so, I'm all over that like an Ethiopian on a Big mac buddy!! :lol:

I found something interesting, I purchased Sonic Heroes at my local Target for Xbox...it came up $29.99 instead of $49.99, Anyone else discovered this yet?

Hmm, it looks like I'm going to buy a few DVD's...

Best Buy
Blade Runner (Director's Cut)
The Crow (Collector's Series)

Circuit City
T2 (Extreme DVD)

I'm also going to buy Enter the Matrix for the Xbox at Target. I hope they still have the original version in the green game case and not the Ugly Platinum Hits version...

bread's done
Back